PDA

View Full Version : Ive done it

Hero2
03-14-2004, 08:25 PM
finally Ive gotten pld.

only after three tries, no map, one death, the deaths of the two people who tried to help me, four bottles of silent oil, 4 things of prizm powder, two scrolls of instant warp, and over the course of 2 days. But I got it

^^^^this is why maps are a good thing to buy^^^^^

Crono
03-14-2004, 09:11 PM
finally Ive gotten pld.

only after three tries, no map, one death, the deaths of the two people who tried to help me, four bottles of silent oil, 4 things of prizm powder, two scrolls of instant warp, and over the course of 2 days. But I got it

^^^^this is why maps are a good thing to buy^^^^^

The depths of Davoi are HELL. Me and Rndm had the same experiences. But anyway, enjoy Paladin, I'm lvl 23 almost lvl 24 and I love it so far, but it will be way better at higher levels.

Hero2
03-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Ive hit 5 last night I should hit 10 tonight them im going to lvl theif and get me some gil.

Crono
03-15-2004, 01:36 PM
You may find leveling in the Dunes and Qufim pretty annoying as PLD, because a lot of the newbie WARs don't understand a PLD's job and will often try to take the hate from you with Provoke. The person who started a pt I was in, he said, and I quote:
"All we need is a tank." And I said, "I'm the tank", and he's like "No we need Samurai or Dark Knight for that", and I'm like "uhm..no", and we went on until the rank 5 WHM told him to shut up. The guy almost got us killed because he started fighting right in the middle of Qufim just as Wights are about to come out, he was an idiot.

Hero2
03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
LMAO we need a DRK to tank HAHAHAHAHA you should have reached though the screen and beat him with a stick. I have heard alot of stories about wars being stupid and not knowing there roles.

Crono
03-16-2004, 01:52 AM
Another thing I'm looking forward to; the sweet ass Iron Musketeer armor, it is god damn amazing.

Hero2
03-17-2004, 06:30 AM
Being a PLD rules. so far ive made three new freinds all whms. laughed as people (n00b wars) try to provoke it off me and the mob doesnt flinch. and even a n00b right when i got in the PT say great now we need more tanks. but ive hit 14. I might get to 17 before the end of the week if not higher.

TheGame
03-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Crono, those pics are dark... I can barely make the outfits out (even though from what I see it looks cool)

And jeez, you guys make PLD seem like a very appealing job

Crono
03-17-2004, 04:11 PM
Crono, those pics are dark... I can barely make the outfits out (even though from what I see it looks cool)

And jeez, you guys make PLD seem like a very appealing job

My pics are usually dark sometimes... and that one is particularily dark because it was inside a dark room kind of.

And PLD is only for those who like taking hits for the party.. as PLD you'll always be the first to die if something goes wrong... I've already experienced that a few times.