PDA

View Full Version : Australia receives Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Vampyr
03-14-2004, 12:09 AM
FINAL FANTASY®: CRYSTAL CHRONICLES

Melbourne, Australia, March 12th 2004 – For the first time in over a decade, Final Fantasy® has returned to a Nintendo console. Final Fantasy®: Crystal Chronicles™, exclusive to the Nintendo GameCube™, launches nation wide on March 19th, 2004.

In a world ravaged by plague, the people depend on a blessed crystal. In order for this crystal to maintain its sparkle and power, Mirula Droplets are constantly needed. These crystallized drops can only be found in the deepest, darkest caverns of a far-off dungeon. Every year, the Crystal Caravan must collect the precious Mirula Droplets, burdened with the fate of the villagers. This year, however, players and up to three friends must take the caravan that makes the vital excursion to save the villagers lives. As a long and perilous trek is taken through a wilderness overrun by monsters, players will fight through this epic role-playing game with the story and graphic quality fans have come to expect from the Final Fantasy series.

Discover multiplayer connectivity! Up to four players can play simultaneously, working cooperatively to solve puzzles and defeat enemies on their quest, using their Game Boy Advance™ systems to control their character data and view character information. Some clues may only be available to certain players, and they’ll have to communicate and cooperate to share the information they receive on their personal game screens!

Line up four players side-by-side to communicate with one another as you move through dungeons and defeat enemies together.

Developed by The Game Designers Studio/Square Enix Co., Ltd., Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is classified G8+ Medium Level Animated Violence by the Office of Film and Literature and has a suggested retail price of $99.95.

Woohoo...if you live in Australia.

Dyne
03-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Yay for bobcat.. :p

I still haven't beaten it. o_o

Jonbo298
03-14-2004, 02:11 AM
Happy Birthday Bobcat!...i mean...Congrats to the Aussies on getting it alot earlier then they usually would on games.

bobcat
03-14-2004, 06:06 AM
hang on i was told end of March??

I may have to pay a visit to my local EB.

Canyarion
03-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Europe has it too. :p But I'm way too busy with Morrowind and stuff. :D
So me and my bro will buy it next month perhaps. :) Sounds nice though. Oh yeah, they are actually ADVERTIZING for this game. :eek:

viruscool
03-14-2004, 12:13 PM
hehehe Got mine on friday, damn good game, even better when i played it with my mates :)