PDA

View Full Version : Well would you look at that...

Jason1
03-04-2004, 08:23 PM
I wonder how long ive been mod of this forum? Nobody ever even mentioned it to me. No PM from neo, no nothing. Oh well thats cool. Just happy to have the job. Anywho, now that ive created a topic, what games are you guys currently playing on your GBA? Im playing Zero Mission on normal difficulty going for the fastest time I can.

Jonbo298
03-04-2004, 08:36 PM
I don't play my GBA very much lately, but I was playing Mario & Luigi.

Dark Samurai
03-04-2004, 08:38 PM
Well currently im playing Metroid: Zero Mission. I've already beat it in Easy, Normal and Hard. Im trying to get 100% on easy.

Another game I'm playing is Sonic Battle. Its kinda like Super Smash Bros. except with Sonic and them, and its 3D

The Germanator
03-04-2004, 10:46 PM
I've barely ever played my GBA...If they give me a new 2D Mario and a new 2D Zelda before the GBA dies, I will be satisfied. Otherwise, I'll be upset.

Canyarion
03-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Haha I wouldn't have noticed that I was a Mod if GameMaster wouldn't have caused havoc with his 'Special Kitty' account and then PMed me about it.

Anyway, I'm playing A Link to the Past right now. I'm in the 7 Dungeon but it's so annoyingly hard! :( Enemies do so much damage and you don't see them coming because the screen is smaller in the AGB version.

Hard = good
Annoying = bad

The Germanator
03-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Haha I wouldn't have noticed that I was a Mod if GameMaster wouldn't have caused havoc with his 'Special Kitty' account and then PMed me about it.

GM was/is Special Kitty? All makes sense now.

Neo
03-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Oh Jason, I made you the mod of the GBA forum.

Blackmane
03-05-2004, 02:51 PM

See? Neo told you. You're just blind.

Canyarion
03-05-2004, 04:57 PM
:rofl: stupid Neo always knows how to make us laugh! :p

GameMaster
03-05-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm not special kitty... :unsure:

I PM'ed you congratulating you on your new moderator position under my one and only account.

Canyarion
03-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Yeah you told me on MSN that Special_Kitty is one of your accounts. BTW I checked the IP adresses (good to be a Mod) and it was the same.
Or are you trying to say it's your mom who posts on GT??

:sneaky:

GameMaster
03-05-2004, 06:11 PM
I'm not special kitty and I'm willing to bet you position as moderator on it. Neo or any staff member can check and validate that I'm not special_kitty and if I'm right, you have to resign. Deal?

And I never told you that on MSN. You're confusing me with someone else.