PDA

View Full Version : wow, I've never seen this much info on a new game at a online game store

TheGame
03-03-2004, 01:42 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=280689

"In addition, Sony plans to include sneak-peek product demos as well as PlayStation 2 titles, to be announced, pre-installed as part of the product package. Other product features or benefits include 40GB of storage, faster loading times, saving CDs to create a personal jukebox, and the ability to download content – levels, missions, characters, and much more.

In addition to the gaming content, the internal Hard Disk Drive will also include a customized media player specifically designed for PlayStation 2. The media player offers a myriad of entertainment options to the consumer including playing MP3s, storing CDs, further expanding the functionalities of the top-selling console. The media player will also incorporate a photo manager allowing users to store, display and edit digital photos, as well as a games manager to organize and browse games stored on the drive. "

This may be old news, but I wasn't aware that the Ps2 HDD included all that extra content. I thought it was a value before I heard of the photo editor and the music mixer, but now I feel this game is a complete steal at $99.

I wonder how many other games in the future will use it.

Rndm_Perfection
03-03-2004, 06:44 PM
I may want to purchase a hard drive.

TheGame
03-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Yeah... it's acctually just a hard drive for $100 with FFXI free :p

Might as well get it ASAP before thedeal dies.