PDA

View Full Version : Mind if I'm mad at Cube-Europe? Different reason!

Canyarion
02-27-2004, 07:23 PM
I went to cube-europe.com and I got a Trojan Horse virus. That was the only site that could have caused it, because the other window was a reliable forum (not GT though).
I hit 'enter' after I typed the address and BAM there was this problem on my PC. Now I have some new bunch of spyware that keeps resetting my startpage to some stupid site that opens my CD tray. :mad2:

Anyway, Kazaa is also doing it's part, popping up screens at the most inconveniant times. (we don't have K++ installed on this family PC... but will soon :mad: )

I hate this PC.... we have to press F1 every time to boot it up...

I want to reformat it. But first I gotta get the latest version Adware to remove this crap.

I don't understand it.. some poor pathetic bastards who are bored and start making sick programs that mess up the computers of poor people. :mad:

ehm should this be in the computer forum? Hm

Jonbo298
02-27-2004, 07:30 PM
I always go to C-E and I've never had a problem. Must be some odd thing in your computer or something:unsure:

Crono
02-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Last night Norton had removed a file called trojan.exe or something... dunno how I got it, though.

Canyarion
02-28-2004, 06:39 PM
So I ran ad-aware (www.javasoft.de) and it removed like 750 items. Should be fine now... :unsure:

Jonbo298
02-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Holy ****, 750!:eek: I'm guessing you've never done it before?

Canyarion
02-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Not recently :D.

Dyne
03-01-2004, 07:17 PM
I've been getting three email bombs a day lately. It's this beagle virus or something. Thank god Norton Antivirus can pick them up all the time.