PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: Clan Building

Vampyr
02-22-2004, 03:15 PM
During the moments when I'm not playing Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles, Ive been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I picked this game up a while back, played it alot, then I just quite for some reason. (dont you hate that?) Anyway, I was looking over the people in my clan, and I realized that I need serious help.

I am not sure if the people I have right now are actually worthy to be in my clan or not. Im not even sure if their HP and MP match up with the Job's Ive put them in. I'm going to post my entire clan, and recommendations would be extremely helpful.

Vampyr (main guy)
Job: Fighter/Nothing
HP: 118
MP: 24
Level: 11

Nelson (human)
Job: Fighter/Paladin
HP: 106
MP: 28
Level: 9

Gelezela (Viera)
Job: Archer/Sniper
HP: 104
MP: 33

Devoe (Bangaa)
Job: Defender/Dragoon
HP: 99
MP: 25

Syrus (Bangaa)
Job: Warrior/Nothing
HP: 84
MP: 18
Level: 5

Monteblanc (moogle)
Job: Time Mage/Black Mage
HP: 81
MP: 73

Dickens (human)
Job: Theif/Nothing
HP: 75

Sybil (Viera)
Job: Fencer/Nothing
HP: 67
MP: 20

Duler (Nu Mou)
Job: White Mage
HP: 65
MP: 88
Level: 7

Well, that's everyone. I am about 16 hours into the game, and this has become really frustrating trying to decide what to do with these people.

Ok, some "topic" questions:

1. Judging from Syrus's, Dickens's, and Sybil's, what would you recommend I make them?

2. Take a look at my characters. Should any of them be ditched immediatly?

3. What is a good class to go with Dragoon? I was thinking Defender, but Im not sure.

4. What are some classes that really work well together on a character? For example, would a Paladin/Fighter be a good combo, or not?

5. Any other useful comments. :)

TheSlyMoogle
02-22-2004, 08:05 PM
During the moments when I'm not playing Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles, Ive been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I picked this game up a while back, played it alot, then I just quite for some reason. (dont you hate that?) Anyway, I was looking over the people in my clan, and I realized that I need serious help.

I am not sure if the people I have right now are actually worthy to be in my clan or not. Im not even sure if their HP and MP match up with the Job's Ive put them in. I'm going to post my entire clan, and recommendations would be extremely helpful.

Vampyr (main guy)

Job: Fighter/Nothing
HP: 118
MP: 24

Nelson (human)
Job: Fighter/Paladin
HP: 106
MP: 28
Level: 9

Gelezela (Viera)
Job: Archer/Sniper
HP: 104
MP: 33

Devoe (Bangaa)
Job: Defender/Dragoon
HP: 99
MP: 25

Syrus (Bangaa)
Job: Warrior/Nothing
HP: 84

Monteblanc (moogle)
Job: Time Mage/Black Mage
HP: 81
MP: 73

Dickens (human)
Job: Theif/Nothing
HP: 75

Sybil (Viera)
Job: Fencer/Nothing
HP: 67
MP: 20

Duler (Nu Mou)
Job: White Mage
HP: 65
MP: 88
Level: 7

Well, that's everyone. I am about 16 hours into the game, and this has become really frustrating trying to decide what to do with these people.

Ok, some "topic" questions:

1. Judging from Syrus's, Dickens's, and Sybil's, what would you recommend I make them?

2. Take a look at my characters. Should any of them be ditched immediatly?

3. What is a good class to go with Dragoon? I was thinking Defender, but Im not sure.

4. What are some classes that really work well together on a character? For example, would a Paladin/Fighter be a good combo, or not?

5. Any other useful comments. :)

Here's how you beat the game:

Make Vampyr and your other human guy Ninjas. At least open the class. Then make them fighters after you open Ninja. When you get the "Nosada" ninja weapon make sure they both learn "Double Sword"

There will be a series of quests that tell you this story about this great knight guy. Eventually doing the jobs will net you both the Red and Blue Auviur fighter weapons. Give them to Vampyr and then two really stong fighter weapons to the other guy. By this time you should be level 30-35. That's all you need to do to beat the game. Other than that you should forget about Montblanc because he sucks at everything but theif. Make any Nu Mou double as both your Black Mage and White Mage, it's easily done. You should Keep the Bangaa as a Dragoon with White Monk Subskills, and a Summoner Viera is fun, but I find Red Mage cool also. So here's your party:

Vampyr:
Fighter/Ninja with Double Sword

Human:

Montblanc:
Theif/Gunner(His only other good Job)

Nu Mou:
Black Mage/White Mage

Bangaa:
Dragoon/White Monk

That's the backbone. You can use any other 1 character which I made a Summoner Viera. Magic is powerful stuff in this game and some of the later summons will cause great damage.

The only reason I used Montblanc was because he was a really good thief and the best stuff is stolen in that game.

Anyway hope that helped a little. Your other characters can go on dispatch missions, and you can good around with them.

Vampyr
02-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Here's how you beat the game:

Make Vampyr and your other human guy Ninjas. At least open the class. Then make them fighters after you open Ninja. When you get the "Nosada" ninja weapon make sure they both learn "Double Sword"

There will be a series of quests that tell you this story about this great knight guy. Eventually doing the jobs will net you both the Red and Blue Auviur fighter weapons. Give them to Vampyr and then two really stong fighter weapons to the other guy. By this time you should be level 30-35. That's all you need to do to beat the game. Other than that you should forget about Montblanc because he sucks at everything but theif. Make any Nu Mou double as both your Black Mage and White Mage, it's easily done. You should Keep the Bangaa as a Dragoon with White Monk Subskills, and a Summoner Viera is fun, but I find Red Mage cool also. So here's your party:

Vampyr:

Human:

Montblanc:
Theif/Gunner(His only other good Job)

Nu Mou:
Black Mage/White Mage

Bangaa:
Dragoon/White Monk

That's the backbone. You can use any other 1 character which I made a Summoner Viera. Magic is powerful stuff in this game and some of the later summons will cause great damage.

The only reason I used Montblanc was because he was a really good thief and the best stuff is stolen in that game.

Anyway hope that helped a little. Your other characters can go on dispatch missions, and you can good around with them.

Thanks a lot, moogle. This is exactly what I needed to know.

I think my "other" character that you mentioned that I will make is going to be a Assassin viera. With this "backbone" party, it leaves me plenty of room to make other characters to just play around with.

Thanks for the help, +rep. :D

*runs off to play Tactics*