PDA

View Full Version : Bittersweet Turn of Events!

TheSlyMoogle
02-20-2004, 11:17 PM
So ok, my DDR pad completely screwed up and I had only had it one month and half. So I took it back to Wal-Mart by order of my father. So they didn't have the combo packs anymore. So because it was used they couldn't give me back my money. So they let me pick another game and they paid me back the difference. So I got FF CC! So I lost DDR which makes me sad. I'm now torn between buying it again, or just waiting to get it at a later date and going for a very nice chess set (I'm a chess fan for sure) or maybe Metroid Fusion? Anyway, I know am one of those crazy people playing FF CC. I'm going to multiplayer it up tomorrow. I'm so excited! I can't wait!

Jonbo298
02-21-2004, 12:34 AM
Good job!

Vampyr
02-21-2004, 10:04 AM
So ok, my DDR pad completely screwed up and I had only had it one month and half. So I took it back to Wal-Mart by order of my father. So they didn't have the combo packs anymore. So because it was used they couldn't give me back my money. So they let me pick another game and they paid me back the difference. So I got FF CC! So I lost DDR which makes me sad. I'm now torn between buying it again, or just waiting to get it at a later date and going for a very nice chess set (I'm a chess fan for sure) or maybe Metroid Fusion? Anyway, I know am one of those crazy people playing FF CC. I'm going to multiplayer it up tomorrow. I'm so excited! I can't wait!

Awesome. :D

I'm buying FF:CC today, so we will have to multiplayer it up sometime.

Why would you buy Metroid Fusion? Just make that "girl" you let borrow it give it back.

Anywho, good job.

viruscool
02-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Awesome. :D
Why would you buy Metroid Fusion? Just make that "girl" you let borrow it give it back.

He he he...... you got a soft spot for the 'Girl' :p

Vampyr
02-22-2004, 07:54 AM
He he he...... you got a soft spot for the 'Girl' :p

lol.

Actually, she is a friend of mine and I didnt want to post her name on the internet.

She has a habbit of borrowing things and keeping them, though. Right now she has my:

1. Dragon Warrior III
2. Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
3. My CD collection
4. Maybe some other stuff.

Im don't really care though. She can keep them for as long as she wants. Besides, I have her entire .hack series at my house right now. lol

TheSlyMoogle
02-22-2004, 07:05 PM
So okay I meant Metroid Zero Mission. I was really sleepy when I posted.

So I played FFCC all weekend with my friend Josh. FFCC on single = not so fun, with two, also not so fun, with 3, Very Fun, and with 4... I dunno yet. So I spent the weekend fusing spells, bopping baddies, and making new stuff. I laugh at those who were guest characters on my memory card and totally didn't get to keep any of their weapons or stuff. I'm up to seven hearts, and only one permanent magicite. I gave the Yuke all of them...

I must say it's the best multiplayer game I've ever experianced. I can't wait to play next weekend. The only bad things I can find are the serious lack of dungeons. Oh well. It's still great.

Vampyr
02-22-2004, 09:23 PM
So okay I meant Metroid Zero Mission. I was really sleepy when I posted.

So I played FFCC all weekend with my friend Josh. FFCC on single = not so fun, with two, also not so fun, with 3, Very Fun, and with 4... I dunno yet. So I spent the weekend fusing spells, bopping baddies, and making new stuff. I laugh at those who were guest characters on my memory card and totally didn't get to keep any of their weapons or stuff. I'm up to seven hearts, and only one permanent magicite. I gave the Yuke all of them...

I must say it's the best multiplayer game I've ever experianced. I can't wait to play next weekend. The only bad things I can find are the serious lack of dungeons. Oh well. It's still great.

Who was the third person you played with?

Anywho, at regionals for the academic team, we are going to play this right? :D Ive got like 6 hearts on my game, and Im in the 5th year. It's getting much harder, though. My brother created a Yuke, and I made a Lilty, and we have been gaming since saturday. Even on two players, I love this game.

I dont think there is a serious lack of dungeons....a hell of a lot more dungeons than PSO.

btw, my brother's yuke has 6 hearts and 2 permanent magicite.

TheSlyMoogle
02-23-2004, 12:58 AM
Yeah it was already planned to play at region. So I'm on Year 8 with 7 hearts. Bosses are starting to cast like Thundaga and Blizzaga and junk. It's crazy! The 3rd person was Josh's little brother. So like I started a new character today and it actually goes into the same caravan as the character before, so it's on year 8 and it gets completely one hitted by everything! So There is no way!!! I mean how am I supposed to level up? AHH! Watch out for the uber-plants!

Vampyr
02-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Yeah it was already planned to play at region. So I'm on Year 8 with 7 hearts. Bosses are starting to cast like Thundaga and Blizzaga and junk. It's crazy! The 3rd person was Josh's little brother. So like I started a new character today and it actually goes into the same caravan as the character before, so it's on year 8 and it gets completely one hitted by everything! So There is no way!!! I mean how am I supposed to level up? AHH! Watch out for the uber-plants!

Yeah, it's pretty sad that my Litly is basically the only character I will be able to use. I was really hoping my secondary character could be a Clavat or a Selkie. I guess we will just have to use the plan we discussed at school today. Let your trainee die, and then let him get an artifact at the end of the dungeon.

You can also assist him by giving him the weapon scrolls and the materials to make the weapons.

Anyway, Ive been on the net for too long. Tis time to go play FF:CC!

FissionMailed
02-23-2004, 10:27 PM

Thats the only problem i found with FF:CC multiplayer, I dont have a gamecube only a cable and a Gameboy Advance, so whenever I play I always end up dead and being a Yuke doesnt help matter much.