PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2

special_kitty
02-16-2004, 11:49 PM
I just saw a totally awsome trailer for kingdom hearts 2, I want to play it soooo bad, but nobody knows when its coming out. Everywhere I look it just says TBA, TBA, TBA, the most specific I've ever heard was 2004, yeah that helps a bunch. So if anyone has information on its release date more specific than 2004, I'd be much obliged.

P.S. if you want to see the trailer, it's at http://www.psxgamer.com/playstation2/kingdomhearts2trailers.htm

Dylflon
02-23-2004, 01:34 PM
TBA!!! They want to sneak it in undetected for a total surprise. They've hired a team of ninja game deliverers for the occasion. This game will jump out of the box and kick you in the teeth because it's just that awesome. Metaphorrically that is.

Hero2
02-23-2004, 04:39 PM
That and unlike other devopers *cough*Bunjie*cough* I dont think they like to release dates untill there sure they can have it out on that day or near that day

FissionMailed
02-23-2004, 10:33 PM
I'm usually happier if they don't release a date, as many games don't come out on the date first stated*Shakes fist at Star Ocean 3*.

Dylflon
02-23-2004, 10:35 PM
I'm usually happier if they don't release a date, as many games don't come out on the date first stated(Shakes fist at Star Ocean 3).

You don't use brackets for actions. You use asterixes.

*Shakes fist at FissionMailed*

Dark Samurai
02-24-2004, 08:15 AM
... and they are parentheses, not brackets...

Dylflon
02-24-2004, 12:06 PM
... and they are parentheses, not brackets...

Er...uh....

*NINJA VANISH!*

special_kitty
02-26-2004, 12:24 AM
Sheesh I leave for a few days and come back to find that my question has been completely shrugged off and you guys are talking about grammatic punctuations. Oh well I guess it is better not to know about the release date and be pleasently surprised, but I'm not so sure on the getting kicked in the teeth by a Ninja part.

VashTheStampede
02-28-2004, 08:19 PM
I heard Fallish... :)

Vampyr
03-01-2004, 06:16 PM
To answer your question, I think the game is TBA. :D

Anywho, this game is probably in the top five of my most wanted list for PS2 games. The List currently looks like this (no specific order)

1. Grand Tourismo 4
2. Final Fantasy XI
3. Final Fantasy XII
4. Kingdom Hearts II
5. Suikoden III or Star Ocean III. Havnt decided which one I want most.

[edit] havnt seen you in a while, Vash.