PDA

View Full Version : Epi3 hacked?

viruscool
02-08-2004, 07:43 AM
I've just been to Pso-world and found out that EP3 has already started to be hack, but in a different way.

Lit says: It was just a normal day in the mintaka 2 lobby 1 when me and a friend saw a very strange thing...
A white name in the freaking lobby!! i was like ohhhh mama mia!! this person was in the middle of the loby and you cant see him and he speak english and japanese,,,and he asks if central control area is in epi 3....wth,,,,then he changed his name from white to yellow!!! arghhh

Cant believe this has happened and to prove it heres a pic.
Pso-world forum (http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/viewtopic.php?topic=75233&forum=18&53)

As you can see she's stuck in the middle of lobby but she is there!

Canyarion
02-08-2004, 08:05 AM
you need to work on that link. You have a double 'http://'...

Ehm, is this bad news?

viruscool
02-08-2004, 08:19 AM
Thanxz for that. Well so far there had been no problems with Epi3 but now this has happened which will start the enevitable hacking on epi3, so yeah it is bad, esspecially for a legit player such as me. Also i wouldnt mess with her as she has the codes to ban people from the server, i dont know how whe got them but she has!

Canyarion
02-08-2004, 09:41 AM
Pff corrupcy on PSO? :rolleyes: :p

Jonbo298
02-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Nice. But after reading into it, its not easy to do I guess and you can't do much anyways in the ep3 lobby from what she said. But eh, its great that she got into them, heh. I commend her for that.:p

Dyne
02-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Reading the topic, people didn't sound very worried. I'm not that worried either.

Blix
02-08-2004, 06:56 PM
I don't care since I always play with the people I know.

viruscool
02-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Good point but i'd rather there wasnt any hacking goin on, ok its impressive that she can do it and really i dont mind something like that. I'ts only when thay start to change cards into more powerful ones like the BKB 300% that i start to get annoyed.

TheSlyMoogle
02-10-2004, 01:21 AM
It wasn't hacked you guys, it's just a glitch that let an EP 1 & 2 char go from the EP2 lobbies to the EP3 ones and changed that color of the name and made it disappear. Everything is cool. No hackage yet.

viruscool
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Well how did she change the colour of her name it didnt just 'magically' happen, there must have been some codes involved so technically its has sorat been hacked.

TheSlyMoogle
02-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Well how did she change the colour of her name it didnt just 'magically' happen, there must have been some codes involved so technically its has sorat been hacked.

Apparently whenever they went into the EP3 servers from the EP1 & 2 game it kept the same name color and didn't change it for Ep 3. Something like that. The person said it looked like a really bugged version of The Spaceship from Ep. 2.

viruscool
02-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Yeah i read that bit, but it says that she did change the colour so there must be some codes being used. The reason for it looking like a glitched spaceship is because the 1 & 2 disk doesnt have the infomation about the Epi3 lobbies.