PDA

View Full Version : I just got Advance Wars 2

HIM
02-04-2004, 09:22 AM
I just got Advance Wars 2 its a huge improvment from the last one. Its easier to unlock other Co's and you don't have to play campaign as Orange Star anymore.

Dark Samurai
02-04-2004, 09:25 AM
im sorry and not to bring you down but i hate this game!!!!

i played the first one: hated it

and the second one: the same for me i hated it too

HIM
02-04-2004, 09:30 AM
oh im sorry but thats your opinion? i think it's great.

Jonbo298
02-04-2004, 11:39 AM
I liked Advance Wars 2 and the original. Strategy games are my forte:p

Hero2
02-04-2004, 06:29 PM
It was a fun game but it was drowned out (for me) by halo....That reminds me jonbo do you still have my copie???

Dyne
02-04-2004, 06:52 PM
I just got Advance Wars 2 its a huge improvment from the last one. Its easier to unlock other Co's and you don't have to play campaign as Orange Star anymore.

Dude, ROCK ON! :D I'm glad you like it. It's an awesome game.

Yeah, I didn't like the first one very much. The second one was such an improvement it's not funny.

Also, check out Fire Emblem if you haven't! I have a feeling you'd like it as well. I play both of these all the time. Intelligent Systems is brilliant. :)

CrOnO_LiNk
02-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Dude, ROCK ON! :D I'm glad you like it. It's an awesome game.

Yeah, I didn't like the first one very much. The second one was such an improvement it's not funny.

Also, check out Fire Emblem if you haven't! I have a feeling you'd like it as well. I play both of these all the time. Intelligent Systems is brilliant. :)

Advance Wars is awesome! Advance Wars 2 is "awesomer"... It's a really fun game that can keep you addicted for a while. Multiplayer is awesome and the campaign and war room brings huge challenges.

Stonecutter
02-04-2004, 08:09 PM

Really? Wow. I'll have to pick it up then. I hadn't because I thought it looked like a rehash of the first game.

Vampyr
02-04-2004, 08:36 PM
I really liked the first one, but Im not too keen on getting this one. Im much more interested in getting Fire Emblem.

Jonbo298
02-04-2004, 09:18 PM
It was a fun game but it was drowned out (for me) by halo....That reminds me jonbo do you still have my copie???

Not that I know of. I don't remember if I even borrowed it from you. Might've been at joe's old house or you have it hidden since I really doubt I still have it.