PDA

View Full Version : Rare Mag Evolution

Vampyr
02-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Ok, for some reason today I woke up with this strong urge to whip out PSO and start playing. (Im offline, sadly, but its still a great game.)

I have a level 43 ranger android, with a Greenill ID. My mag is a much higher level than me, because my original character was a level 25 ranger android, with a pinkal ID. I realized at level 25 that a pinkal ID sucked for my character, so I started another account, and just handed my Mag off to the new guy. Im not 100% sure what my current mags name is, but I do know that it is a floating pink orb, with one eye.

Im trying to fix my stats so that I will get a rare mag. Here is my dilemma: what equation do I use?

Do I use the equation for a Greenill male ranger (current character) or a Pinkal male ranger (character that started with the mag.)

Help is much needed. :)

oh, and btw, this is the site I am using to get my info for rare mag evolution: http://psoguyver.com/raremag.html

I have another question: is the only way to get the other rare mags to start a new character of the appropriate class and ID?

Thanks in advance. :)

TheSlyMoogle
02-01-2004, 05:57 PM
The Greenill Equation.

Vampyr
02-01-2004, 06:00 PM
The Greenill Equation.

Thanks. :D

Pluseth Repeth. :)

Dyne
02-01-2004, 10:50 PM
"is the only way to get the other rare mags to start a new character of the appropriate class and ID?"

Yeah, basically.

BTW, I have all of them. :) I also have like 5 satos. Man, they are a bitch to raise. :( They empty out your bank in no time.

viruscool
02-02-2004, 06:13 AM
My best mag is my Angel Wings (Legit). Took me ages to find that saint rappy to get the cell.

Vampyr
02-02-2004, 06:57 AM
My best mag is my Angel Wings (Legit). Took me ages to find that saint rappy to get the cell.

Um, can you get those "cell" things offline?

Dyne
02-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Nope, you can only get special mag cells online during Halloween and Christmas, though you can find them easily by asking specific people. >_>

viruscool
02-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Yeah which is why they are so hard to get. Now my mag isnt so rare as the angel wings have been hacked to level 1300+ and mass duped so now im working on a new mag so people dont think mine is one of those.

Vampyr
02-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Well, I finally got the equation perfect yesterday, and my Mag evolved into a Rati (I gave it to a male hunter right before I moved it up the last level.) The mag is on level 120, and I am on level 55. I think thats pretty amazing. I leveled it up very quickly. :D

Now its time to get a Diwari or something.

TheSlyMoogle
02-10-2004, 01:20 AM
Well, I finally got the equation perfect yesterday, and my Mag evolved into a Rati (I gave it to a male hunter right before I moved it up the last level.) The mag is on level 120, and I am on level 55. I think thats pretty amazing. I leveled it up very quickly. :D

Now its time to get a Diwari or something.

We should get together at Josh's house pretty soon for some PSO action time. I have a level 60 force and Josh has some characters that are like 40 or something, get 60+ with your character and I'll make Josh level up his female hunter or something. PSO For ALL!