PDA

View Full Version : Ps2 age

TheGame
01-28-2004, 12:52 PM
Wassup, long time no post within this board... :D

If you didn't see my thread in the general board I said that due to a big financial set back that is going to result in my getting a new PC after the release of FFXI on Ps2, I'm going to have to go with the Ps2 version of this game.

Crono mentioned in the other thread that a 2 level differential is allowed for a party to gain exp together. So um, looks like Ps2 users are going to have to work together on this one.

Is there still any other users in the clan potentially planning on getting the Ps2 version?

Rndm_Perfection
01-28-2004, 06:07 PM
Wassup, long time no post within this board... :D

If you didn't see my thread in the general board I said that due to a big financial set back that is going to result in my getting a new PC after the release of FFXI on Ps2, I'm going to have to go with the Ps2 version of this game.

Crono mentioned in the other thread that a 2 level differential is allowed for a party to gain exp together. So um, looks like Ps2 users are going to have to work together on this one.

Is there still any other users in the clan potentially planning on getting the Ps2 version?

Don't worry about it. We can power level you, or we can level our advanced jobs with you. Y'know, I could be a lvl 1 Samurai when you get the game. Thumbs up to that idea, no?

Hero2
01-28-2004, 06:48 PM
by the time the ps2 version comes out i should have an ok whm to power lvl you NP. so youll be up in lvls fast. or ace can

Ace195
01-28-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah by the time the PS2 Version Comes out my WHM will be up there but I'll be gone so hero can power level you :) It's on his account ;) :P

DarkMaster
01-29-2004, 11:22 AM
Well since I'm not a whm you'll get no help from me, I'll probably be running around the area you're in training wave after wave of beastmen to you and your PT (should you have one) and then laugh as you are destroyed and watch you lvl down with a certain satisfaction. :devil:

But then again I'm too lazy to put that much effort into to killing somone. :D

Let me know how the game plays on the PS2, I'm curious as to how you'll be communicating to us.

TheGame
01-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Power Level eh? How does that work? The level 1 Samurai thing sounds cool too ;)

(and I'm assuming WHM= White Mage, if not please tell what this new slang means)

Ace195
01-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Power Level eh? How does that work? The level 1 Samurai thing sounds cool too ;)

(and I'm assuming WHM= White Mage, if not please tell what this new slang means)
Power lvl means that instead of you healing I heal you instead so You'll never have to rest and then you can kill until you little heart is content and your TP would never go down unless you use a tp attack and I have certain spells so if you die ( By that time anyways) I'll be able to raise you ect...

TheGame
01-29-2004, 04:08 PM
ah... I think I understand now. Would the healing be done in the middle of a battle? Or post battle? (in other words will I have a relistic chance at losing to creatures)

Crono
01-29-2004, 05:13 PM
ah... I think I understand now. Would the healing be done in the middle of a battle? Or post battle? (in other words will I have a relistic chance at losing to creatures)

It can be both. Also, I'll be a Paladin/Warrior and PLD's have white magic and I'll proabbly have nothing better to do so I'll probably end up being the one helping you fight.

Hero2
01-29-2004, 06:34 PM
well hae you attack a really strong monster that would give you good exp but without our help kill you and well just stand back and heal the crap out of you so you dont die. and instead of getting 50 exp youll get 200 and no down time/ time you need to take a knee and heal we could get you to lvl ten in about an hour or less maby