View Full Version : SSB: Melee stats

BlueFire
01-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Hmm..

Last night I completed all of the 51 events and the 51st was hard. I'm ashamed to admit that I kicked Giga Bowser's, Ganondorf's, and Mewtwo's ass with Jigglypuff. :D Uhh..I have Classic Mode cleared with all characters. I have all characters...I have 189 trophies...I have The EarthBound city level, the Final Destination level, the battleground level, and the Game&Watch level.

My Best characters: Roy, Marth, and Kirby.

You?

Snake
01-18-2002, 09:18 AM
- All Characters Unlocked
- All Levels Unlocked
- Adventure Mode with every character
- Classic Mode with every charcater
- 256 Trophies
- Best character: Sheik

Errrr... I haven't played since Chrimstas, and that was when I unlocked All Star Mode, so I never got really far in that. I rarely play Event Mode, so I didn't get far in that either :p (Probably mid 40's or so) I really play Multiplayer the most... Maybe I should start actually playing my games... :unsure:

marionette
01-18-2002, 09:20 AM
well, we just rented the game..so i didnt get to play it alot, but my favorite character to use is Shiek.

Revival
01-18-2002, 10:19 AM
Haven't even played the game yet :(

It hasn't been in stock around here since before Christmas.

Ginkasa
01-18-2002, 04:43 PM
23 characters (still getting Mewtwo so I can then get Mr. Game & Watch)
I have a few of the levels unlocked. The Metroid one with Kraid, the F-Zero one where you fight on the cars, the Pokémon float one, and the Earthbound one with the UFO, aaannnnnnddd....... that's it.
I have somewhere around 160 trophies. A little more, a little less....
I have up to Event Level 39 (I think...) but I haven't beaten all of those yet...
My best character is Link..... Either him or Marth.... Or Roy......

Snake
01-18-2002, 07:26 PM
Edit: Sorry, I don't have all the stages... I have them all except the Master Hand one, which I think you need to clear all the event stages.

BlueFire
01-18-2002, 09:36 PM
Hahaha...I haven't lost to a level 9 Marth and I use Roy. Pfft..bow down to Roy, Marth. ;)

Bond
01-18-2002, 09:58 PM
I've unlocked Jigglypuff and Dr. Mario, you guys don't have to tell me how good I am.

sdtPikachu
01-19-2002, 02:00 PM
OK - I won't! Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah!

Sorry, couldn't resist that... oh well, only about six months before I get to be able to play on the bloody thing. Ah, the humanity... if it wasn't for the music scene, living in Europe would suck.

But then, the rest of the world has McDonalds too, so where am I to go...?

UncleNoName
01-20-2002, 08:52 AM
All Chracters Unlocked

Battleground, Flatzone, The 2nd F-Zero level, The EB city level, Mushroom Kingdom II Unlcoked.

I have about 6 events to beat.

I have about 175 trophies.

Classic beat with everyone. Adventure with all, but a few.

Best Characters: Ganondorf, Kirby.

Revival
01-20-2002, 10:51 AM
I hate all of you! ;)

I want to play this game SO bad, but no stores around even have the game in stock! I might order it online soon if I don't get to play it.. I'm going to explode!!!! :D

Heyyoudvd
01-21-2002, 07:27 PM
-all charcacters except Game and Watch

-24 levels I opened classic Yoshie, classic DK, the skyscraper one, the Fzero one on the cars, Mushroom kingsom 2, and Metroid one.

(What Am I amissing? and how do I unlock them?)

-about 180 trophies

-break the targets with everyone except Jigglypuff, Pichu and Game and Watch

how do I get Game and watch? I've beaten classic mode with everyone. DO i need to break the targets with everyone, or beat adventure mode with everyone or both?

BlueFire
01-21-2002, 07:30 PM
Um...you better check if you have beaten classic mode with everyone...double check...:p

GameKinG
01-21-2002, 07:35 PM
Everything : done

Best character: Sheik

Heyyoudvd
01-21-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
Um...you better check if you have beaten classic mode with everyone...double check...:p

I'm possitive. There's a score beside everone's name, meaning I've beaten it with them.

ComradHuff
01-22-2002, 12:08 AM
I've unlocked everything, except for two of the trophies, but I know how to get them.

My best character? Fox, but sometimes I like to use JigglyPuff, but only if she has the green headband.

Snake
01-22-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by ComradHuff
I've unlocked everything, except for two of the trophies, but I know how to get them.

My best character? Fox, but sometimes I like to use JigglyPuff, but only if she has the green headband.

lol.. and the last time you've posted? :p

LoudHowardZERO
01-23-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
Hahaha...I haven't lost to a level 9 Marth and I use Roy. Pfft..bow down to Roy, Marth. ;)

I haven't lost to a level nine Roy, and I use Marth ;)

I think Roy should be the one bowing...

BlueFire
01-23-2002, 09:48 PM
Marth may be faster, but he is weaker. Roy's speed is medium level, and he is stronger. Marth blows. :p