PDA

View Full Version : PSO3

Dyne
01-19-2004, 03:21 AM
So... who's buying it? I'm buying it, hopefully the first day it comes out.

I want to see each and every one of you there. :) I only really expect Nemesis to join me though. Ah well.

It's going to kick ass.

viruscool
01-19-2004, 06:04 AM
Ill definately buy it!! Not sure if ill get it on release but im sure i'll see you on there sometime.

Vampyr
01-19-2004, 09:19 AM
I dont think I will be getting it...turn based card game video games dont intrigue me. Maybe this one will be different, though...I think I should go read about it, and then reconsider my position.

I myself am more interested in PSO I&II Plus.

Rndm_Perfection
01-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Online turn based RPG? Sounds good to me.

Dyne
01-19-2004, 06:49 PM
I dont think I will be getting it...turn based card game video games dont intrigue me. Maybe this one will be different, though...I think I should go read about it, and then reconsider my position.

I myself am more interested in PSO I&II Plus.

I read up on PSO 1&2 Plus the other day. It only has quests that you would have already downloaded if you were online. Most are still up; it's just missing a few holiday events, but it's really nothing. They also say PSO 1&2 Plus probably will not come stateside, as there's been no confirmation of it whatsoever.

PSO 3 is loosely a card game. Looking at the screens, it's like a strategy game where you move around square by square (like FFT) and use cards you drew that turn. It looks really fun.

Jonbo298
01-19-2004, 08:10 PM
I'll probably get it. I really should resubscribe to PSO 1&2 and get online because I have waaay too many "rares" that I don't need that I can give away since my item box is beyond full.

But with hopes, I'll probably get PSO3. The reviews of the game will sway the decision greatly for me.

Blix
01-20-2004, 02:59 AM
I only really expect Nemesis to join me though. Of course you can. I'll have to see when I can play it though, I will most likely be in the hard part of college by that time. I'll be there the first day I get the game though. You know you can be assured of that. And maybe, you could like... make up for all the days I haven't been able to play with you on PSO Ep 1&2. :mad: Anyways, I don't think it matters if your character is a Force, Hunter or Ranger here, right? I'll use a Fo all the time if it doesn't. :p