PDA

View Full Version : Tribal Council #1

Neo
01-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Vote one member out of the newly formed tribe.

Perfect Stu
01-18-2004, 10:26 AM
my sh*t's already packed... :p

Rndm_Perfection
01-18-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey, what the hell? I didn't get to give away immunity.

EDIT: Perhaps the schedule of this thing could be mixed around. If challenges are every three days... then

(in order of days, hypothetical):
1) Challenge
2) Challenge Results and Announce Immunity
3) Vote
4) Repeat 1-3

It'd give people time to group together and decide to vote for. Individual immunity is a lot different than tribe immunity. As tribes, people could know days ahead of time "IF we lose, we vote of this guy". In individual... you can't make any decisions until after immunity is declared. Otherwise, one's whole plan could be blown. And, since we're not on an island here, we need time enough to have a chance at being on between immunity and council.

Perfect Stu
01-18-2004, 06:17 PM
if Individual Immunity can be given away, and Rndm is (was?) willing to give it to me...what's the deal?

Happydude
01-18-2004, 07:03 PM
yeah...rndm is right...we need more time.

Vampyr
01-18-2004, 07:13 PM
Hey, what the hell? I didn't get to give away immunity.

http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showpost.php?p=108258&postcount=18

Neo said they did it on occasion. So, since he didnt give you the opportunity to give it away, Im going to assume he isnt doing it for this game of survivor.

Rndm_Perfection
01-18-2004, 07:17 PM
http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showpost.php?p=108258&postcount=18

Neo said they did it on occasion. So, since he didnt give you the opportunity to give it away, Im going to assume he isnt doing it for this game of survivor.

It's on occasion because it's by choice. Neo did not say I could not give away immunity. Instead, he did not know who I wanted to give it to, if I wanted to give it away, or even if I was getting immunity. He just started tribal council before I got home from work. It's just an inconvenience and lack of communication.

And don't assume.

The Germanator
01-18-2004, 07:29 PM
It's on occasion because it's by choice. Neo did not say I could not give away immunity. Instead, he did not know who I wanted to give it to, if I wanted to give it away, or even if I was getting immunity. He just started tribal council before I got home from work. It's just an inconvenience and lack of communication.

And don't assume.

I don't understand your problem here...Neo is running this Survivor game, if he posted this poll with the survivors eligible to be voted off, then those are the survivors eligible to be voted off. Neo didn't say that you "could not" give away immunity, but that doesn't mean you are able to. Neo made the rules for this particular Survivor game, and never said that your way is how it would be done, so what's wrong?

I do agree with needing more time to vote though.

Vampyr
01-18-2004, 07:47 PM
I don't understand your problem here...Neo is running this Survivor game, if he posted this poll with the survivors eligible to be voted off, then those are the survivors eligible to be voted off. Neo didn't say that you "could not" give away immunity, but that doesn't mean you are able to. Neo made the rules for this particular Survivor game, and never said that your way is how it would be done, so what's wrong?

I do agree with needing more time to vote though.

Exactly.

And if you had ever watched survivor, rndm, you would know that not every game of survivor has allowed for them to hand off immunity to someone else. This is why I think when he said "they do that on occasion", he was refering to the game actually allowing a player to do that.

For example, the last survivor that was aired on television, Pearl Islands, allowed a player to pass it on.

The one before it didnt allow it to be done.

However, the one before THAT one did.

Get my point? Neo posted the poll without allowing you to pass it on. Therefore I rightfully assume that you're not allowed to pass it to anyone else.

Neo never said you couldnt pass it on, but I dont recall him saying you could, either.

It would be nice to have more time, though.

Neo
01-19-2004, 12:20 AM
Giving away of immunity was never intended to be part of this challenge. It may or not be a part of future challenges.

The polls have a life of 24 hours. Though usually I close them early once the result is known regardless if all votes have been cast.

And Perfect Stu has been voted out of the tribe.

Rndm_Perfection
01-19-2004, 11:57 AM
m'ahlright.

Adios Stu, thanks for not voting me out in Umbrella.

Perfect Stu
01-19-2004, 11:23 PM
m'ahlright.

Adios Stu, thanks for not voting me out in Umbrella.

Notta prob.

peace, everyone.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
01-20-2004, 08:41 PM
goodbye stu....

lol....wonder who voted for canyarion, i didn'tget a chance to vote myself

Canyarion
01-21-2004, 06:35 AM
Yeah who in the world would wanna vote me off? :angel:

Rndm_Perfection
01-21-2004, 03:19 PM
goodbye stu....

lol....wonder who voted for canyarion, i didn'tget a chance to vote myself

Well... assuming Stu did not vote for himself...

Happydude
01-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Well... assuming Stu did not vote for himself...
how would you know he did not vote for himself?!

Canyarion
01-22-2004, 06:17 AM
Well, he had the right to vote for me. I was the one who told STARS about his attitude in Umbrella Corp.

Vampyr
01-22-2004, 06:49 AM
hmmm. How could I forget to do this?:

Steve walks warily down the street,
with the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
machine guns ready to go

Are you ready,
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

How do you think I'm going to get along,
without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had,
and kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
To the sound of the beat

Chorus

There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
you can treat him bad and leave him
When he's down
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
repeating the sound of the beat

Canyarion
01-22-2004, 06:58 AM
Ah.... I always whistle that when someone stops his study at university or something... :cool:
Poor Freddy Mercury. :(