PDA

View Full Version : ominub

Crono
01-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Can you buy my WP on friday morning? Then post the number here. Also, can you lend me some gil? I'll send you a tell message when I get on, and you can send it to me or something. Thanks in advance.

Hero2
01-14-2004, 04:37 PM
I just bought a WP yesterday I think it Lasts for 5 days so we might be able to get you on that one if you hurry.

and i have to remake my charactor me and ominub where splitting the other account but its not working out and since my charactor is the most exspendable soo im going to make as much money as possable then get rid of my charactor.

Rndm_Perfection
01-14-2004, 07:41 PM
and i have to remake my charactor me and ominub where splitting the other account but its not working out and since my charactor is the most exspendable soo im going to make as much money as possable then get rid of my charactor.

Oooh, think you can pass on items to us?

And Crono... I geared up DM and welcomed him to the world. I can do the same for you.

Why? Because I just got my sub-job, baby! That's right... now I just have to head back to San d'Oria, and I'll be a level 1 BLM/WHM to help level up with you.

Talk about good timing.

ominub
01-14-2004, 09:06 PM
And Crono... I geared up DM and welcomed him to the world. I can do the same for you.
You geared him up? So did I. That guy took 5k from me.
Damn DM is lucky to get all the help he has got.

Hero2
01-14-2004, 09:15 PM

I could but im keeping my charactor I just have to make a new name all my stuff is going to the new name and for now untill i get a new copie im going to mine and get loads of Gil

Ace195
01-15-2004, 12:52 AM
LIES ALL OF IT :o)

Crono
01-15-2004, 12:04 PM

Why? Because I just got my sub-job, baby! That's right... now I just have to head back to San d'Oria, and I'll be a level 1 BLM/WHM to help level up with you.

Talk about good timing.

That'll be awesome. The guy is going to start building my new pc either today or tomorrow, so I'll be on between saturday and tuesday (at the latest) for sure.

DarkMaster
01-15-2004, 12:32 PM
You geared him up? So did I. That guy took 5k from me.
Damn DM is lucky to get all the help he has got.
You got that right, and I express my sincere thanks to both Rndm and Ominub for their generous offerings. If you ever need money, you know where to look.

I could but im keeping my charactor I just have to make a new name all my stuff is going to the new name and for now untill i get a new copie im going to mine and get loads of Gil
Do you have any high lvl jewelry that you could lend me until you get back up to those higher lvls?

ominub
01-15-2004, 02:25 PM
3546608692 there is your damn code be happy :)

Ace195
01-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Jesus jon sound happier :)

Rndm_Perfection
01-15-2004, 05:26 PM
You got that right, and I express my sincere thanks to both Rndm and Ominub for their generous offerings. If you ever need money, you know where to look.

I'm not going to forget the time I trained you... and I didn't even know it was you.

ominub
01-15-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm not going to forget the time I trained you... and I didn't even know it was you.
lol thats funny hahaha you didnt even know it was him lol thats great good one DM lmao

Hero2
01-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Do you have any high lvl jewelry that you could lend me until you get back up to those higher lvls?

HAHAHAHA ive pent the whole game soo far broke I spent all my money on food so all i have for jewlery is a shell earring and a copper ring...ohh and my bastokian ring that I wish i could keep but its rare ex. all I have is armor the lvl 10 stuff and the lizard stuff but so far Ive mined for 2 hours last night and if my stuff sells I will make 4000 gill not including the gil I spent on the pick axes that would make it 6500.

so if you need gil go to the pal mines with one stack of pick axes mine ome stuff then kill alot of Quadav and get a **** load of backplates they sell for 500 each :) yea finnaly im rich

Rndm_Perfection
01-15-2004, 09:27 PM
HAHAHAHA ive pent the whole game soo far broke I spent all my money on food so all i have for jewlery is a shell earring and a copper ring...ohh and my bastokian ring that I wish i could keep but its rare ex. all I have is armor the lvl 10 stuff and the lizard stuff but so far Ive mined for 2 hours last night and if my stuff sells I will make 4000 gill not including the gil I spent on the pick axes that would make it 6500.

so if you need gil go to the pal mines with one stack of pick axes mine ome stuff then kill alot of Quadav and get a **** load of backplates they sell for 500 each :) yea finnaly im rich

Despite being two disjointed paragraphs, you have some good ideas.

DarkMaster
01-15-2004, 10:07 PM
lol thats funny hahaha you didnt even know it was him lol thats great good one DM lmao
It was odd, as soon as I signed on for the first time, Rndm was right there, and he started talking to me, so I assumed he knew it was me, I didn't even introduce myself, lol.

Rndm_Perfection
01-15-2004, 10:29 PM
It was so jacked...

In fact... Ominub, remember when I told you "Man, I feel I wasted a half hour helping out a n00b!". Yeah, that was DM and I didn't know it.

DarkMaster
01-15-2004, 10:38 PM
lol, how many n00bs have you helped? I'm just imagining if I was the only one, oh man, what a coincidence.

Rndm_Perfection
01-15-2004, 10:42 PM
lol, how many n00bs have you helped? I'm just imagining if I was the only one, oh man, what a coincidence.

I helped a few, but you were the one I helped the most.

It's because you were talkative, and reminded me of someone that I just couldn't think of at the time. ... ... heh

ominub
01-16-2004, 01:06 AM
It was so jacked...

In fact... Ominub, remember when I told you "Man, I feel I wasted a half hour helping out a n00b!". Yeah, that was DM and I didn't know it.
Lmao thats funny

Crono
01-16-2004, 11:33 PM
I ordered my computer today. It will be in either tuesday or wednesday. Woohoo! FFXi here I come!