PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE ****

Dyne
01-12-2004, 01:27 AM
Blah.

Say hello to your newest member. From this point on, this team is going to rip some ass up.

Ace195
01-12-2004, 01:56 AM
hahahahahahahahahah :rofl: sorry dyne can we talk about this new sig now ;P :camfu:

Jonbo298
01-12-2004, 03:42 AM
ARGH, I STAY UP ALL ****ING NIGHT. I want some goddamn ****ing revenge. Those assholes. :mad:

Say hello to your newest member. From this point on, this team is going to rip some ass up.

*Joins Dyne in the fun:D*

Blackmane
01-12-2004, 04:08 AM
Don't worry guys. We all have a potent rage against those silly teams. If we concentrate our malice together, we will definetely give them hell.

ROCK ON!!!

Dark Samurai
01-12-2004, 09:43 AM
welcome the the A.G.R.S. Dyne i hope you'll have a plesant time over here at AGRS and have a good day

besides next challenge we get to get in the game (finally by my opinion)

hey you might get back in dyne

BreakABone
01-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Don't worry guys. We all have a potent rage against those silly teams. If we concentrate our malice together, we will definetely give them hell.

ROCK ON!!!

Ok the others were casted from their teams in shameless sell-outs.

But why are you mad? OR is that just your job? :p

Dyne
01-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Well.. good to see some support around here. :)

Sorry I started cursing there.. I was just a bit lethargic from the night before. But I'm still ready to rip up all kinds of ass.

First thing on the list I want to do is create us a good AGRS sig. I don't know what I'll put on it (give me some images if you like) and I'll snap one up for us.

Jonbo298
01-12-2004, 07:28 PM
First thing on the list I want to do is create us a good AGRS sig. I don't know what I'll put on it (give me some images if you like) and I'll snap one up for us.

Do one and be showered with yet more rep:p

Blackmane
01-13-2004, 02:57 AM
Ok the others were casted from their teams in shameless sell-outs.

But why are you mad? OR is that just your job? :p

I'm mad because I wasn't casted on a team in the first place. And, I like mayhem!

thatmariolover
01-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Indeed. I made this one in like 5 minutes (and I've never had any practice with Photoshop).

Please somebody make a new one...