PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #6 sit-outs

Yoda9864
01-11-2004, 06:51 PM
It was agreed at our meeting that I woul dbe sitting out for the challenge on Tuesday because of my stupid night class. We still have to decide the other two people sitting out (for the first part at least).

Come to think about it, if the first part takes long enough, I might be able to join in for the second part. My class ends at 8:45 cst, so I'll be home by ~9:20. Whatever, I'm confident that you guys can win this.

First part sit-outs:
1) Yoda9864 (night class)
2) Canyarion (time zone difference)
3) The Germanator (slow(er) internet)

I hope this suits everyone.

The Germanator
01-11-2004, 07:14 PM
So who is eligible to sit out? Me, Vampyr, Gamemaster, and Canyarion? I'll most likely be able to participate, but I'll wait to hear about the others' availability.

Dylflon
01-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Canyarion should sit out.

You know. Because of the time difference.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
01-12-2004, 12:05 AM
i'm in, any idea WHAT the challenges will be?

Neo
01-12-2004, 12:24 AM
You'll be dressing up as zombies and attempting to bite your neighbors. You must of course videotape everything.

Canyarion
01-12-2004, 06:27 AM
Yeah I'd apreciate it if I could sit this one out. For me, the challenge starts at 3:30 AM and I have no internet at night.

So basicly I HAVE to sit this one out. ;)

Even though I would like to help, I like to get the job done well. But I trust you on this one. :D

Yoda9864
01-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Ok, I'll mark down Canyarion as being out this challenge.

GameMaster
01-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Since we need three people to sit out and no has come running in begging to sit-out, I'll voluntarily sit-out unless someone decides they passionatley want to sit-out.

Anyone think they can use the word "sit-out" 5 times in a sentence? :D ;)

The Germanator
01-12-2004, 10:29 PM
I actually just remembered something...This is a "speed" challenge...or something, whatever Neo said. I won't be on a computer with a cable modem for this challenge, and I figure that might be a factor. If everyone else has a fast connection, they may be better suited for this one. (This computer also is known to freeze and quit out of the internet suddenly also)

Yoda9864
01-13-2004, 01:13 AM
Ok, I'll take that as The Germanator volunteering to sit out.

Good luck to the rest of you. I'd hate to vote against you guys. Why can't we all win??

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
01-13-2004, 07:49 PM
You'll be dressing up as zombies and attempting to bite your neighbors. You must of course videotape everything.
gotcha, now, if i end up in jail, you guy's will bail me out.....right?

Vampyr
01-13-2004, 08:20 PM
I will also be on a slow internet connection.

But my computer very RARELY freezes up. So I guess that makes me a little better on this one than the germanator.

So, lock and load STARS, and get prepared to own two tribes at once.

GameMaster
01-14-2004, 12:49 AM
Sorry I missed the challenge guys, what was suppose to be a quick errand with my mom turned into a long errand with tons of traffic. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow. :(

Hope you did well. I was with you in spirit. :)