PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #5 Strategy

Vampyr
01-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Whats our gameplan for this one, guys?

I think everyone who wants to participate should post here, and I will keep an up-to-date list. Dylflon is sitting out, as he has already posted that he has films to make and wont be able to participate. Anyone else want to voluntarily sit out?

Im game for this challenge. I will be able to stay up pretty late tonight, methinks.

After we have decided who is playing, we will decide pairs and what times they are to post.

Playing:
Vampyr
Yoda
GameMaster
Canyarion
The Germanator

Sitting Out:
Dylflon
Gimpy

Canyarion
01-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Muwahaha!! I AM THE MASTER OF DARKNESS! ALL NIGHT CREATURES LISTEN TO ME AND TO ME ONLY!!! ALL SHALL BE DEVOURED BY THE DUTCH GUY!!!!!! :mad2:

Ahum. What I'm trying to say is that I'm game! :D

For me, the challenge ends at 1PM! So... let's say I get up at 8AM and post for 5 hours... that would mean that someone of you....... WAIT A MOMENT!

Is this TOMORROW NIGHT? :banghead:
I have church on sunday morning (even though we don't actually call it church... ). And even though it might sound stupid, I CANNOT miss that. :(

So... if I get up at like 6AM my time, that would be 12PM your time. I can be on untill 9AM (3AM). After that, I really have to go and someone will have to take over.

Oh well, at least I can help and post for 3 hours. :)

The Germanator
01-09-2004, 03:04 PM
I think I could probably be on for most of this...It might be tough from 3-6 a.m, but it's not like I haven't stayed up all night before.

Canyarion
01-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Perhaps 2 people can go to sleep early and get up at 3 AM? :)

Yoda9864
01-09-2004, 05:16 PM
Ok, I checked out my schedule finally and I work 1pm-6pm on Saturday and I don't work sunday morning. So I can be there the whole time.

Canyarion
01-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Cool. :D

Playing:
Vampyr
Canyarion
The Germenator
Yoda

Sitting Out:
Dylflon

Yoda9864
01-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Nevermind what I said in this post. I can be there the whole time.

The Germanator
01-09-2004, 06:57 PM
I think someone may have made this point earlier, but I think if you can be logged on at Gametavern, you should post in the KOtN thread no matter what. Only 2 people's posts are counted as points, but it doesn't hurt to have backup...

Vampyr
01-09-2004, 07:15 PM
I think someone may have made this point earlier, but I think if you can be logged on at Gametavern, you should post in the KOtN thread no matter what. Only 2 people's posts are counted as points, but it doesn't hurt to have backup...

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Also, before the challenge starts, we should make a thread in the STARS forum and call it "Post Thread". Then, on the correct time, each person can just make a post.

sound good?

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
01-09-2004, 08:02 PM
i'm also in, i need to finish my homework in any case, so i might as well stay up and accomplish this at the same time. i'm here as long as needed

GameMaster
01-10-2004, 12:48 AM
I'll be availble also, we can all chat on MSN to keep each other awake.

Yoda9864
01-10-2004, 12:52 AM
Well, I look forward to tommorow night. Cya then.

The Germanator
01-10-2004, 12:52 AM
We still have to pick someone to sit out...6 of us are available, but we have to tell Neo who else is going to sit out before the contest starts.

Vampyr
01-10-2004, 12:54 AM
I just found out that I might not be here for the first part of the challenge. My Dad's birthday is tomorrow, and we are going out to eat dinner.

I should be back around 9 or something. I'll be posting as soon as I get back.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
01-10-2004, 02:19 AM
alright, so its me and dylflon sitting out, ok guys, keep up the good work, and best of wishes

Canyarion
01-10-2004, 04:18 PM
So where's the schedule?

This is the time I can be on (out of 6PM-6AM): 11 PM - 2 AM.
If I have to, I can be on for the last half hour... but really not between 2:16 and 5:29...

I mean, I could also stay up for the first 5 hours, but I don't think it will make much sense, unless you can't be on then... but I think you can! :p It's still before midnight!!