PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Yoda9864
01-09-2004, 03:29 AM
I would like to say that I am glad to join this tribe. I'll have to steal one of your signatures though :D. I hope I can help as much as possible. I'll check my work schedule as to when I can participate in the KotN contest. I'll get back to you later tonight on that since I'm not at home.

So yeah, I'd like to say 'hi' to everyone.

Vampyr
01-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Welcome, Yoda.

I can honestly say its great to have you aboard. Im sure you will prove to be a valuable member of our team. I think I speak for everyone on STARS when I say we were extremely lucky to get two of the most devoted members to this game from the Umbrella Corp.

It makes them weaker, and us stronger having you aboard.

Once again,

Welcome to the winning team.

Canyarion
01-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Hello guys. :cool:
Like Yoda, I'm also VERY happy to be here with you. :)
Umbrella was nice and stuff, but we had HORRIBLE members. Jewels hasn't posted once. Jonbo had to work all the time, like HappyDude. Ginkasa hasn't done much either. :unsure:

I'm a bit confused though why they mixed us up like this, because they've only weakened Umbrella. :confused:

Anyway. :D

I got to tell you, I can't stay up all nights to participate. So I hope we'll have some more challenges that have to be finished within 24 hours. :)

Vampyr
01-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Hello guys. :cool:
Like Yoda, I'm also VERY happy to be here with you. :)
Umbrella was nice and stuff, but we had HORRIBLE members. Jewels hasn't posted once. Jonbo had to work all the time, like HappyDude. Ginkasa hasn't done much either. :unsure:

I'm a bit confused though why they mixed us up like this, because they've only weakened Umbrella. :confused:

Anyway. :D

I got to tell you, I can't stay up all nights to participate. So I hope we'll have some more challenges that have to be finished within 24 hours. :)

If you do miss a challenge because of your awkward time zone (compared to the majority of GT) all can be forgiven if you click on my sig and register. :sneaky:

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Canyarion
01-09-2004, 11:01 AM
BTW my MSN is: angrist@home.nl. Add me!

Edit: I have the feeling that you may be very loyal to eachother, kinda attached to eachother. So Yoda and me are the 'outsiders'. Chances are big that you'll vote one of us out just because of that...
That would really disapoint me. :(
So I'm asking you, please judge us on our qualities in the game. And if it turns out that I was the least helpfull member, ok THEN dump me. :) Thanks.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
01-09-2004, 06:17 PM
welcome aboard, glad to have you. Both of you have proved useful (especially Canyarin earlier in this game ;)). Do well and you'll be rewarded, do bad, and you'll join the ranks of the AGRS :D

The Germanator
01-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Welcome the squadron buddies...Let's show em who's boss in KOtN

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
01-09-2004, 07:10 PM
...KOtN? huh? hehe if you sound that out, its "cotton", tee hee.
edit** - lol, sorry, i didn't read about challenge 5....although KOtN still sounds like Cotton :D

GameMaster
01-10-2004, 01:05 AM
Welcome Yoda and Canyarion, and in regards to Canyarions's comment regarding loyalty and stuff, you need not worry, you guys are apart of the team and will be treated as such, we are not going to vote someone for no reason or for simply being a former opponent. Just give us your help and teamwork and we'll continue to prevail.