PDA

View Full Version : your room

DimHalo
10-29-2003, 10:16 PM
so, jeepnut's picture of his battle scar got me to wondering...
What does everyone's room look like. Post a pic or describe. I'll post one soon.

Jason1
10-29-2003, 10:23 PM
I kinda used to collect banners as a kid(still do sorta), so Ive got those all over my walls....from places ive benn, my favorite sports teams, ect. Ive got a poster or 2, but my King size waterbed takes up most of the space in my room....its not a large room.

Hero2
10-29-2003, 10:39 PM
I collect standies from EB, i have 2 starfox adventures(one big one small), wario land, zelda, splinter cell and zelda four swords, Those with a huge bed one 19 inch tv one 27 inch tv(that dosent work im just a pac rat) my dresser is just some plastic tubs that are stackablesome posters like a 6'3 foot celing and kind of an L shape to the room

Happydude
10-29-2003, 10:43 PM
lol, i just took pics of my room...

the first pic is of my window, to the left of it is a poster of the Porsche GT2, and to the right is my calender full of cars :p

the second pic is of the wall above my bed, which i am not showing for personal reasons :sneaky:...

the third pic is of the wall oposite to my bed...

and the last pic is of my perfectly clean and tidy desk :)

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-29-2003, 11:12 PM
lol happy, when did you get the poster of the girl beside your desk???

anyways, heres a 360 degree set of pics of my room...
sunfortunately my cara nd simpsons posters aren't up, sorry

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-29-2003, 11:13 PM
heres the other 2, apparently only 10 can be posted at once :D
and an extra one from me for good luck :)

Happydude
10-29-2003, 11:19 PM
that's my Carmen electra poster, and i've had it up for quite some time now...like middle of summer or smoething :unsure:

Acebot44
10-29-2003, 11:28 PM
I made a 360 image of my room a few months ago (http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Acebot44/bac643c3.jpg)

Happydude
10-29-2003, 11:31 PM
I made a 360 image of my room a few months ago (http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Acebot44/bac643c3.jpg)
wow...thats confusing...

Acebot44
10-29-2003, 11:40 PM
put the mouse over the pic for a sec or two then hit the expand picture button on the right corner of the pic. Should be clearer

Happydude
10-29-2003, 11:43 PM
ahh, better...but still pretty confusing lol...

Jonbo298
10-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Until I get my computer back running (Processor been fried for a few weeks and not getting a new one until I get paid on the 14th(Nov)), I can't provide old pics of my room.

Small description would be, wall PLASTERED with posters from EGM from Aug. 1999-Current, a few EB Standee's (Mario Golf: TT, GBA SP, Donkey Kong Country (GBA)), not much space in the room since I have an entertainment center, queen size bed, dresser, and comp. desk crammed into a partially small area. *Now I remember I have the pics on a cd but can't get them until later......* And I will try to get current pics since I recently acquired a scanner from my mom. (If thread is still alive, prepare to be at least partially amazed by the walls.....)

The Germanator
10-30-2003, 12:17 AM
Let's see, I've got two beds in there, a bureau for my clothes which has a lamp on it. Various interesting pictures, a lot from Goodwill and Resettlers, just of random crap...A framed picture of Eric Allen and 4 Jerry Rice football cards. My Pac-man boardgame box, my many spider-man dolls and toys, my mint condition atari 2600(with box). 2 TV's, one with PS2, Gamecube hooked up the other for Atari, my CD player and my CD tower that has about 100 CD's in it. A shelf for books/Nintendo 64 games, hmm, maybe I'll take some pictures sometime...All my other game systems are being stored in another room, so it's not quite the gaming paradise it could be. I suppose that's about it.

CrOnO_LiNk
10-31-2003, 07:51 PM
put the mouse over the pic for a sec or two then hit the expand picture button on the right corner of the pic. Should be clearer

Love your Laker posters man. I have a Lakers Reloaded one and a signed Kobe one.

Vampyr
10-31-2003, 08:08 PM
ahh, better...but still pretty confusing lol...

Indeed it is.

I dont have a picture of my room right offhand. I'll whip out my digital camera tomorrow and snap some shots of me and my room and post them here on GT.

Joeiss
11-01-2003, 09:53 AM
My room has a queen size bed, a desk, a dresser, and a big entertainment unit. 27'' TV in the unit, with pretty decent stereo on the top. The wall to the right of my bed has a bunch of music posters (Dark Side of the Moon, Jim Morrison, Hendrix, The Beatles), and the wall behind the head of my bed has some movie posters (Rocky, Any Given Sunday, Resevoir Dogs)... My room is really messy, and I plan to keep it that way. ;)

Classic Rocker
11-01-2003, 01:03 PM
My room has a good amount of lavalamps, multicolored lights, a computer, a double sized bed ( i want a queen sized bed for company :) ), a couple of dressers, a closet, a nightstand, and a desk.

Jewels
11-03-2003, 03:22 PM
my room has blue carpet wity light blue walls, my theme is celestial, i have glow in the dark stars all over my walls along with a giant c shaped moon. my comforter has zodiacs and stars and moons all over it, it's not like them children designs, i have a huge zodiac crest with all the months and all the zodiacs on it, hanging on my wall, one of them cloth things you can hang up in your room, i cant think of the name right now, i also have a blue lava lamp, blue moon and star bean bag, for those who couldnt tell my favorite color is blue :-P

DimHalo
11-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Here's some pics of my room. That lazy bum on the bed (futon) isn't usually there, that's where I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Happydude
11-03-2003, 04:32 PM
wow...your room is really...umm....disorginized lol...i thought mine was pretty bad lol...

DimHalo
11-03-2003, 11:50 PM
wow...your room is really...umm....disorginized lol...i thought mine was pretty bad lol...

:distress:

well, considering that two people live in the room and I have to keep all my stuff confined to my desk area unless I want to get my pissy room mate mad at me I think I've done an ok job. Excuse me for spending too much time doing my homework and hanging out with friends instead of making my desk look perfect.

edit: seems like I came across too strong because jeepnut just said something to me. i was just going along with the insult... oh well

Dyne
11-04-2003, 01:13 AM
This one works, I guess. It's pretty old, but meh.

Happydude
11-04-2003, 10:37 AM
:distress:

well, considering that two people live in the room and I have to keep all my stuff confined to my desk area unless I want to get my pissy room mate mad at me I think I've done an ok job. Excuse me for spending too much time doing my homework and hanging out with friends instead of making my desk look perfect.

edit: seems like I came across too strong because jeepnut just said something to me. i was just going along with the insult... oh well
:baby:

i didn't mean it in a bad way...i was just saying it as a joke...:(

DimHalo
11-04-2003, 12:29 PM
:baby:

i didn't mean it in a bad way...i was just saying it as a joke...:(

lol... :rofl:

Vampyr
12-14-2003, 07:33 PM
I borrowed my cousins digital camera and took some pictures of my room. Hope you guys like.

The first one is a picture of the desk that contains all my video games and some of my movies (other movies are in a different cabinet elsewhere) And the next 2 after the first one are closups of my game center. The picture listed fourth is a pic of my computer desk, and the next 2 after it are close ups of it. The other pictures are just pictures of the inside of my room.

Hero2
12-14-2003, 07:42 PM
whats with the frog its in like all your pics. It is a cute frog though.

Vampyr
12-14-2003, 08:13 PM
It is a cute frog though.

It is, isnt it! :D

I dont know why...I just thought it would be kinda funny to let something appear in nearly every photo.

Jonbo298
12-14-2003, 09:17 PM
Hopefully I can pickup a roll of film tonight since I have yet to purchase a digital camera:( Alot of people will be surprised at my walls (since the last time I posted my room which the other pics are excessively old)

DimHalo
12-14-2003, 11:42 PM
I borrowed my cousins digital camera and took some pictures of my room. Hope you guys like.

The first one is a picture of the desk that contains all my video games and some of my movies (other movies are in a different cabinet elsewhere) And the next 2 after the first one are closups of my game center. The picture listed fourth is a pic of my computer desk, and the next 2 after it are close ups of it. The other pictures are just pictures of the inside of my room.
Wow, you have managed to be in possession of one item that matches each of my 3 housemates! My room mate has the same small desk, my housemate has the same big desk, and my other housemate has the same grey chair.

BreakABone
12-15-2003, 12:54 AM
Well, I took one pic of my room a few months back

I don't think it looks very different now, but eh

I'll take a bit more, but I got a relatively small living place.

And will be gone in 4 days :D

~Edit~

O yeah the pictures were taken with my cell phone which has a pretty bad quality at the highest res, but you get the general idea.

GameMaster
12-15-2003, 01:34 AM
Everything looks age appropiate except for that scantily clad women. :nono:

Vampyr
12-15-2003, 07:03 AM
Wow, you have managed to be in possession of one item that matches each of my 3 housemates! My room mate has the same small desk, my housemate has the same big desk, and my other housemate has the same grey chair.

Wow...that is kind of funny. And a little scary. :p
Just last night I was talking to this girl on MSN, and I showed her some of the pictures, and she has a frog identicle to the one I have in nearly every picture. Wierdness. :confused:

BreakABone
12-15-2003, 10:18 AM
Everything looks age appropiate except for that scantily clad women. :nono:
You know I think most folks would say just the opposite, but eh.

jeepnut
12-15-2003, 10:59 PM
My room!

Here is my computer.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//shareImage/6055117314_235.jpg?border=1,255,255,255,1,0,0,0&invite=fEWrzw8F7zYcJhVo0ozh

The slave, my stereo, cd collection, and other junk including books and a night stand/bookcase.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//shareImage/6055087362_235.jpg?border=1,255,255,255,1,0,0,0&invite=8E3rzm867zYes5EhaoUL

My bed. Place of homeworking and sleeping. Sometimes simultaneously!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//shareImage/6055035522_235.jpg?border=1,255,255,255,1,0,0,0&invite=5EWrzh8K7z5K6Y7h7omx

The band wall consisting of 8x10 photos of Living Sacrifice, MXPX, and Extol. Also included are several random band stickers collected over the years. And the centerpiece of the collection, a limited edition silkscreen tour poster from Living Sacrifice's final show. Limited to 200 total and signed by the artist! Purchased by the slave. (Thanks!)

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//shareImage/6054972418_235.jpg?border=1,255,255,255,1,0,0,0&invite=UEfrzd827YaKTLHLUQQL

This is my music (see noise) making equipment. Electric and acoustic guitar, wah pedal, and 75 watt amp.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//shareImage/6054927362_235.jpg?border=1,255,255,255,1,0,0,0&invite=3Earz78T7YasKzZz80yU

A permanant fixture of the room! Came with the house!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//shareImage/6054858882_235.jpg?border=1,255,255,255,1,0,0,0&invite=gExrzM8a7YkwTLJLaaYx

Ace195
12-15-2003, 11:07 PM
I'll get around to posting my room.. but there isn't much in it would everyone like to see the rest of my apartment/house as well ?

DimHalo
12-16-2003, 03:11 AM
I'll get around to posting my room.. but there isn't much in it would everyone like to see the rest of my apartment/house as well ?
sure, why not?

Canyarion
12-16-2003, 10:40 AM
Any love is good love. What that's from... a song... called... How Bizarre? :confused: 'She said any love is good love'... :unsure:

DimHalo
12-16-2003, 11:12 AM
I would like to put a disclaimer on the last pic in jeepnut's post... it does not just come with the house. You have to pay an extra $5 per month.

Vampyr
12-16-2003, 07:40 PM
I would like to put a disclaimer on the last pic in jeepnut's post... it does not just come with the house. You have to pay an extra $5 per month.

$5 eh? Does she do homework too? :p

j/k

DimHalo
12-16-2003, 09:02 PM
$5 eh? Does she do homework too? :p

j/k
sure does...

Perfect Stu
12-16-2003, 09:49 PM
Any love is good love. What that's from... a song... called... How Bizarre? :confused: 'She said any love is good love'... :unsure:

"You Aint Seen Nothin Yet" -BTO

Anyway, I don't really have any pics of my room...but I can describe it for you.

I have a 'room' on our 2nd storey, but I use it only for storage.

I consider our basement my room...my living quarters...my pad, if you will. I sleep on this air-filled mattress type thing that's nice and close to the ground and really soft. Then I have my computer, and I have the home entertainment system...36" Sony VVEGA TV, digital surround sound system, PS2, XBox, DVD collection, CDs...and on the walls I have an Abbey Road poster, and the 3 Lord of the Rings movie posters....then there's this framed, autographed picture of Toronto Maple Leafs legend Frank Mahavolich, who was my dad's childhood hero. It's his, really. Oh, and there's a bar with a fridge and a lot of alcohol to which I have very limited access ;)

DimHalo
12-16-2003, 11:39 PM
Oh, and there's a bar with a fridge and a lot of alcohol to which I have very limited access ;)

Do you often take advantage of that? :p

Perfect Stu
12-17-2003, 06:11 AM
Do you often take advantage of that? :p

on occasion...:sneaky:

Stonecutter
12-17-2003, 09:58 PM
If you're a big Abbey Road fan, talk to me on aim sometime, I've got something you'll want.

Canyarion
08-12-2004, 01:14 PM
Here's something.

I have some fish-eye pictures of my room but I don't have them on my PC here.

Bond
08-12-2004, 03:59 PM
See new thread (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9373).