PDA

View Full Version : gundam wing

Hero2
10-26-2003, 08:07 PM
ok just got my new case

what gundam should I put on the glass (engraved) the zero or the heavyarms or another pic

Mechadragon
10-28-2003, 04:19 PM
Zero.

dwelzy
10-28-2003, 09:28 PM
definatly deathscythe (my fav =-D )

Hero2
10-29-2003, 02:49 AM
definatly deathscythe (my fav =-D )

the deathscythe is cool but my fav has got to be the heavyarms the one in "Endless Waltz" but if I can find either a pic with all the gundums or just the zero with the piolts I had one but the link doesnt work anymore so if you run across one pleese pm me or if you have a good pic that you think would fit send it Ive spent the last few days tring to find a good pic

Rndm_Perfection
10-29-2003, 03:45 PM
Since you have a green case, the Shenron/Shenlong would be the best in flavor. I liked the Sand Rock the most... mmm, big ass sickles and an army backing him up.

The Wing / Wing Custom would be the most "obvious" choice, as it embodies Gundam Wing and would look really, really cool when engraved.

However... between Heavy Arms and Zero, I'd say that the big Z is the best bet. It's got a killer design, it's got darker roots (err, plot wise man...), and it's closer related to the story.

Hero2
10-29-2003, 04:47 PM
i dont like the Shenron/Shenlong at all wui fei sux thats why i dident want him on my case.

then ill find a good pic of the zero wings spread and kicken ass

dwelzy
11-03-2003, 12:02 AM
deathscythe just amases me, i mean , most times, by the time u see it, its to late and duo's a psycho (not like heero but hey) . its the 1 gundam u dont want to meet in space......