PDA

View Full Version : Think Your Day Is Bad ?

Ace195
10-18-2003, 02:32 PM
If you think your day is bad listen to this this is just one of my calls for the day. I get these two old ladies on the phone talking about how they can't get this forwarded message in Outlook Express something about it reading as a virus. So I'm like ok the do not allow attachments that could be a virus is check. (and it was) so that fixed their problem. Then they are like how do we open the message and I'm like click on the paperclip and download it.. (so they do) and then they are like it won't open it says can't find the right program or something. Then it goes like this ..

(me) You don't have the program to open the file (them) but my Iopener did. [side note: The guy who created the iopener better pray that I don't find him {no I'm not going to kill anyone just martyr him}]
(me) umm >.< (them) why won't this 1600 HP machine (me) You don't have the right program (them) so any attachment I get won't work on this computer (me) no it will work if you have the right program (them) my iopener did it (me) <^> (>.<) <^> (them) why won't this 1600 HP machine do it ? (me) *grabs gun and walks twoards corner of room* (them) but my iopener did it (me) *pull trigger multiple times only to find out he didn't load the gun*

Is god against me ? *cries*

The Germanator
10-18-2003, 02:36 PM
If you can't deal with this kinda stuff, then I suppose you have the wrong job.

Ace195
10-18-2003, 03:01 PM
lol believe me if you can handle this job.. then your.. Just plain wierd... But that call was a 20 min.. call...

Vampyr
10-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Yes, I think my day was worse that that. Your day isnt too bad, just funny.

My day goes something like this: My girlfriend breaks up with me.

Yeah, thats it. No more, no less.

I would gladly talk to an old woman about her email attachments for 20 minutes than live through the past few days.

Oh well... :distress:

Enjoy your job.

Perfect Stu
10-18-2003, 04:40 PM
I'm in a lot of physical pain...I dislocated one of my pinky fingers today. Oooh baby was that...interesting. Second time it happened to that finger, no less...and in a different spot. Now it's crooked in two ways :lol:

I laugh, but at the same time, it's been really painful.

Good luck with your job and stuff...

Dyne
10-18-2003, 06:04 PM
I'll chip into the negativity here. My friend was in a car accident. They sent a lady to the hospital. The only good thing about it was the fact that their car was full of people who were able to do first aid. Heh.

That, and we've been having record-breaking rainfalls here. Entire highways have been shut down.

Depressing, yes..

Crash
10-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Dont worry, i get much worse stuff at Circuit city:
this was a real call:

Guy: Maybe you can help me with my wireless (Wi-Fi) set up
Me: ok
Him: I bought a wireless router, and talked to linksys for 2 hours and we could get it to work
Me: Do you have broadband service?
Him: yes

continue talking to him for 15 minutes

me: (thinking) he can't be that dumb
me: sir, is your laptop capable of Wi-Fi?
him: what do you mean
me: (thinking) oh god
me: do you have a wi-fi card in your laptop?
him: how would i know
me: well you would have had to install one yourself
him: oh really?
me: yeah, only the new ones have it built in, and that is sometimes
him: so what do i do
Me: (thinking) you could kill yourself
me: you are going to have to buy that card?
him: so my computer isn't broken?
me: no

Ace195
10-18-2003, 10:57 PM
Yes, I think my day was worse that that. Your day isnt too bad, just funny.

My day goes something like this: My girlfriend breaks up with me.

Yeah, thats it. No more, no less.

I would gladly talk to an old woman about her email attachments for 20 minutes than live through the past few days.

Oh well... :distress:

Enjoy your job.
Sorry to hear that.

Dylflon
10-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Man. My day has been weird. Not anything too bad here...just odd.

I was up late last night and I figure so I don't get all screwed up the next day, I'll set my alarm. The power went off at one point in the night then came back on. I wake up at 10. So the entire day I feel like I should be 3 hours further back than I am.

I go to rent .hack, right? So I go to Blockbusters. They only have Part 2. I go to Rogers. They have parts three and two. Nobody has part one. So, I didn't want to feel like I had completely wasted my time so I bought a Sub sandwich.

I get home and this whole time vacuum thing starts. I watched TV for a bit and went downstairs to play my old NHL 2002 game. I just sim the games and only manage the team. I feel like I'm only down there for half an hour. I was down there for two and a half hours. I go to my room for a bit. Every time it feels like a minute has passed, in reality 3 minutes have passed. I play Frequency for a bit at 7. I phone my friend and ask if he wants to do something. I play for what feels like another half hour. I look at the clock and it's 8. So i figure i'll play just a bit longer. In what feels like 10 minutes, I go upstairs and it's 8:40.

It's been like one giant time vacuum. So I have to stay up till 1 in the morning to balance everything out.

And boy is it getting floody up here in BC.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-19-2003, 02:08 AM
i stabbed myself with my pencil :)

ominub
10-19-2003, 02:27 AM
i stabbed myself with my pencil :)
i do that sometimes
but i think it is funner to peel your skin off with a razor blade

Hero2
10-19-2003, 04:43 PM
I go to rent .hack, right? So I go to Blockbusters. They only have Part 2. I go to Rogers. They have parts one and two. Nobody has part one.

I own part one and part two but I dont have my ps2 inorder to play it.

Ace195
10-19-2003, 04:44 PM
How does that make your day bad ? just go buy the game :P