PDA

View Full Version : My Local Area News

Ace195
10-14-2003, 09:08 AM
Sword-wielding 'ninja' robs store

A Kwik Shop employee who was straightening a store display about 2 a.m. Monday encountered an unusual individual.

A man dressed in a "ninja-looking outfit," black gloves and a tan ball cap entered the store near 156th and Q Streets with a 40-inch sword drawn.

He demanded the store's money, according to a police report, but said he didn't want to hurt the employee.

The employee ran outside. The robber opened the cash register and took an undetermined amount of cash, police said, before running off.
- Kristin Zagurski

Ok... :rofl: hmm.... umm...... *quickly hides ninja costume* It was him...... *points to Hero2* He's got the ninja sword at his dads..

Rndm_Perfection
10-14-2003, 09:10 AM
I believe you have to be 18 or older to purchase a sword... Let's hope he had a sharp sword though, because there are a bunch of non-sharp show swords out there. To be held up with a 40" butter knife would be hilarious.

Ace195
10-14-2003, 09:42 AM
I believe you have to be 18 or older to purchase a sword... Let's hope he had a sharp sword though, because there are a bunch of non-sharp show swords out there. To be held up with a 40" butter knife would be hilarious.
:rofl: I would still laugh either way. I would just go behind the security glass most of the places have and say cut throught this :P

Happydude
10-14-2003, 10:53 AM
my friend has 2 sharp swords (kitanas) and bout 7 dull ones ( he collects swords)...they're pretty cool...

but as for the article, thats what happens when you don't have any money to even buy a gun :p

BigBoss
10-14-2003, 12:51 PM
my friend has 2 sharp swords (kitanas) and bout 7 dull ones ( he collects swords)...they're pretty cool...

but as for the article, thats what happens when you don't have any money to even buy a gun :p

Well at least he has the money for a gun now:)

Ace195
10-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Well at least he has the money for a gun now:)
lol.. :rofl:

Jewels
10-14-2003, 07:07 PM
just yesterday a branch of my bank that i attend was robbed by a guy on a bike.....

a bicycle........

they found the bike like an hour later.....

but the guy got away......

this shows you how stupid people are and how lazy half-asked our cops are in iowa..

Professor S
10-14-2003, 07:32 PM
I think that guy went to this site once too often...

www.realultimatepower.net

Ace195
10-14-2003, 07:57 PM
just yesterday a branch of my bank that i attend was robbed by a guy on a bike.....

a bicycle........

they found the bike like an hour later.....

but the guy got away......

this shows you how stupid people are and how lazy half-asked our cops are in iowa..
I know alot of cops that work really, Hard it must have been cops that had graduated from LC or TJ .. :P :rofl: (Inside joke to Jewels)

Happydude
10-14-2003, 08:57 PM
I think that guy went to this site once too often...

www.realultimatepower.net
i dont even want to know where you got that site :unsure:

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-14-2003, 09:54 PM
i dont even want to know where you got that site :unsure:
haha, i've been there before, its a halrious site.... but hte point of the matter is that he robbed the store with style :D

Jewels
10-15-2003, 12:26 PM
I know alot of cops that work really, Hard it must have been cops that had graduated from LC or TJ .. :P :rofl: (Inside joke to Jewels)

butthead... i think that maybe this group of cops went to st. alberts, and know there are some hard working cops in this town, i didnt mean to offend them, but come ON!!!! NOT BEING ABLE TO CATCH A GUY ON A BIKE that just robbed a bank...!