PDA

View Full Version : Queen

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-12-2003, 06:57 PM
WOW!!! this place is...uhh....dead, oh well, time to regurgitate it back to life, who likes queen??!?! i think they're awsome, i just wanted to know what you guys think aboot the greatest rock band in history(IMO)

ZebraRampage
10-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Queen ROCKS!!!! I don't have them in my sig anymore, but that's because I have a new sig. Anyway my favorite song by them is Innuendo. They have a great style, and I love the sound of their music, and the lyrics are good as well, very meaningful...some of them.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-12-2003, 11:33 PM
Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, and Its a Kinda Magic remain as my fav. songs....their stuff is soo much better than most of the crap of todays pop artists

Classic Rocker
10-19-2003, 05:57 PM
Queen is great, although not one of my faves, I give them my respect. My fav's are "Under Pressure", "Another one bites the Dust" and of course "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Vampyr
01-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Queen is great, although not one of my faves, I give them my respect. My fav's are "Under Pressure", "Another one bites the Dust" and of course "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Im late posting here, but I just got membership to this usergroup. :)

And yes, Queen rock.

I want "Another One Bites the Dust" to be played at my funeral.

ZebraRampage
01-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Im late posting here, but I just got membership to this usergroup. :)

And yes, Queen rock.

I want "Another One Bites the Dust" to be played at my funeral.

That would be very amusing lol. My band director tells us not to play that song when there is an injured football player in the field, but it's so tempting. I like the song One Vision the most. And then there are bunch of other great songs.