PDA

View Full Version : Underworld ***SPOILERS***

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-11-2003, 12:52 PM
**Warning, major spoilers here**

kk, has anyone seen this movie yet??? it as AMAZING, well the storyline is anyways.

[/rant] What i really made this thread about was the 5 dollar budget on the final fight scene...i mean HONESTLY....wtf was up with that, she slices his face, and his head merely slides off, I COULDA DONE ON MY CRAPPY COMPUTER!!!![/rant]

but otherwise, i loved it and can dbarely wait for the sequel...(happydude says there is)

Null
10-11-2003, 12:56 PM
IMO

absolutly horrid is all i can say. got draged to it by a friend whom likes all thoes silly movies.

wanted to just walk out i couldnt stand the thing. worst thing i've seen all year.

Jewels
10-11-2003, 01:10 PM
i've seen the movie, i saw it the first day it came out yay!! i really liked it, im into those kinds of movies, i love the affects and the plot, and um yah the $5 dollar seen at the end sucked major a$$ they could've done better, but overall it was great.

Happydude
10-11-2003, 01:14 PM
i loved that movie...so much action, and a nice storyline...

Professor S
10-11-2003, 01:35 PM
I thought the plot has major potential, but it should be a TV series, not a movie. There is just too much story to tell for a movie. It felt rushed.

Ace195
10-11-2003, 10:46 PM
It did feel rushed but I liked it none the less

Hero2
10-12-2003, 03:40 AM
I love the movie it goes along with my three goals in life

1. immortality
2. to breed vampires and werewolfs
3. to take over the world with my army of werewolf/vampire army

but i just cant think of a name for my creation thats the only thing holding me back...well that and the whole realit thing but thats easy :)