PDA

View Full Version : Car crashes...

Canyarion
10-05-2003, 12:40 PM
An hour ago I drove home with my parents when we got in a traffic jam. We saw about 2 ambulances, 3 police cars and 2 fire trucks pass us by. After about 20 minutes the road was finally clear. We saw a nasty car accident... the most shocking image was a young woman still sitting in her seat with her hair all messed up and a pale face... I assume she was dead. :(

I hate the fact that most accidents happen because of drunken drivers, people who drive way too fast or don't use a car-kit to phone. :mad:

So what's your experience with car accidents???

Ginkasa
10-05-2003, 12:45 PM
-My uncle was killed in a car wreck when he was sixteen, before I was born.

-I was in a very very minor fender bender when I was young.

-My mom was in a car wreck a few years ago. She had to get physical therapy for her back.

*shrugs and walks away*

Blackmane
10-05-2003, 12:48 PM
I had a small accident where I was driving and I ran into a light pole. Noone was hurt, but my car was totaled. :(

CrOnO_LiNk
10-05-2003, 01:00 PM
I had a small accident where I was driving and I ran into a light pole. Noone was hurt, but my car was totaled. :(

-2 people around where I lived died while racing. My brother knew them.... They did a stupid thing by racing, but it sucked...

-My brother got hit anc his car got totaled with 3 other people in it... After he got hit, the guy ran away and came back after realizing his license plate had fallen off when he hit my brother's car.

-Back in around 1996-1997, I was renting a movie with my friend and when I came out, I saw it with my own eyes... 2 cars hit eachother by accident and one of the ladies came out screaming for help with a small child in the back.

-3 guys came out of a club drunk and the one that wasn't drunk drove. He got into an accident with 2 drunk guys in the back, and the sad thing was that he wasn't the drunk one, but he was the one that got into the accident...

-A friend of mine was driving in the freeway with his dad when his car flipped while trying to get through a matress in the middle of the freeway.

-Another friend of mine got into a major accident during night while going to in-n-out with a couple of friends. The car got totaled and they couldn't get out until the cops came.

I have more, but I can't remember them all.

D-Man
10-05-2003, 01:03 PM
My mom got hit by a van at a red light because he was talking on a cellphone and didn't brake about 5 years ago. She's ok, but she had some neck problems.

One of my friends died about 2 weeks ago because he fell asleep and ran into a ten-wheel truck............................................................................................... ........................................

Jason1
10-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Hmmm...lets see...Ive never been in an accident where I was driving, but ive only been driving for 6 months or so...

I was in a moinor fender bender with my aunt driving.

Just last year, my mom hit a dear head on while we were going over a bridge that was crossing the Illinois River. The dear came up the on-ramp onto bridge...I wonder what would've happened if it would've decided to jump off....but alas, we hit that thing head on, going 50+mph.

The front of the Car was beat up pretty bad, but it wasnt totaled or anything...we drove it the remaining 7-8 miles home.

Happydude
10-05-2003, 02:31 PM
-I was in a very very minor fender bender when I was young.

-My mom was in a car wreck a few years ago. She had to get physical therapy for her back.

*shrugs and walks away*
cen't remember much else

Crono
10-05-2003, 05:19 PM
My Dad killed two kids on a dirtbike. They went across the highway without looking, so it was their fault. This only happened about two years ago.

Jason1
10-05-2003, 10:16 PM
Oh yea, shortly after my dad got teh job at teh post office, he hit a kid on a bike while he was driving the postal truck. The family tried to sue the post offic, but there's some kind of thing where you cant really sue anything government related(and the USPS is run by the government), so he didnt even have to go to court or anything...the kid went right in front of him anyways, so it wasnt his fault...

The Germanator
10-05-2003, 10:33 PM
My brother got in an accident with me in the car a little while ago...nothing too major. And as a kid I think I was in a car that hit a deer, again nothing too bad there.

DeathsHand
10-05-2003, 10:50 PM
My school bus was in an accident when I was in kindergarten... But it was just very minor... turn the corner, bump, bus driver reports it over the radio... another bus comes and takes us home...

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-05-2003, 11:14 PM
Hmmm...lets see...Ive never been in an accident where I was driving, but ive only been driving for 6 months or so...

I was in a moinor fender bender with my aunt driving.

Just last year, my mom hit a dear head on while we were going over a bridge that was crossing the Illinois River. The dear came up the on-ramp onto bridge...I wonder what would've happened if it would've decided to jump off....but alas, we hit that thing head on, going 50+mph.

The front of the Car was beat up pretty bad, but it wasnt totaled or anything...we drove it the remaining 7-8 miles home.
the deer or the car?

Jason1
10-05-2003, 11:19 PM
the deer or the car?

Why the hell would I drive the deer home? Im not one of those hunting ***gots. Hunting and fishing suck ass, dont even get me started.

Jewels
10-06-2003, 11:45 AM
i was in a car wreck my senior year with my sisters car, she stayed home that day and when i got out of my classes she wanted me to go and get some pop and soup for her, so i did but i took a side street, and this idiot nebraskan came at me fast and side swiped the driver side, sent me in a 90 degree spin it sent me up over the curb and i bent the back passenger tire under and the drivers side was totaled. Anyone who looked at it was surprised i walked away without a scratch on me or a broken arm or leg, the car was totaled and the accident was settled with not me at fault, but i hurt my left shoulder in the accident because of the seat belt tightening on me when i spun, i got to ride on a stretcher in an ambulance, :) it was fun!

Jewels
10-06-2003, 11:47 AM
Why the hell would I drive the deer home? Im not one of those hunting ***gots. Hunting and fishing suck ass, dont even get me started.

hunting and fishing DO NOT SUCK!!! you suck.... i can tell your not a camper..... you hotel rebel

ZebraRampage
10-06-2003, 02:13 PM
As for car crashes that my family members have been involved in...hmm.

I'm pretty sure that my mom was in a car accident back around when I was born when she was heading down a road and a car pulled out from one of the sides streets and my mom turned to the left to miss it, but she ended up hitting the drivers side of the other car....though I'm not sure if that's right.

Then about 7 years ago she got into a car accident where a car coming the other way was over the yellow line significantly and she had to move so far right that she went off the road and crashed into a tree, and she had bad neck injuries from that.

Then last year at the end of the summer, my dad and I went to subway to get me dinner for band camp, and he tried to gun the light since it was yellow, but then he stopped suddenly and a huge Ford 2500 pickup truck thought he was going to go, and you could hear the guy hit the brakes, he only hit the back right light of our car...it was kind of interesting to hear the screaching of the brakes though.

MasterMind
10-07-2003, 02:01 AM
I was involved in a multiple car accident on the freeway about a year ago. There was a lot of traffic and it was stop and go, traffic had just started to accelerate when all the cars in front of me suddenly stopped. I unfortunatly couln't stop in time so I rear ended the guy in front of me. It was like slo-mo, I saw the guy in front hit the other car infront of him and I thought I had enough room to brake but I didn't.

Four cars(actually five) and I was at the end. The road was curved so I couldn't see what happened up front but the driver of the first car said someone cut in front of her so she had to stop. She said she hit the guys car too, but that guy took off.

Car wasn't that badly damaged, but it was declared a total loss. Still driving it today.

I rear ended Rick Rickert if anyone of you know who he is. Did I affect his season and poor stats?? It happened right around November, when basketball just starts.

Kitana85
10-07-2003, 11:17 AM
My BEST friend was killed 2 monthes ago. Her car was struck by a tractor-trailer. She was killed instantly.

I rear-ended someone once, but there was no damage.

My mom and I were in an accident a few years ago, her car was totaled. No one was hurt though.

Blackmane
10-07-2003, 02:11 PM
My BEST friend was killed 2 monthes ago. Her car was struck by a tractor-trailer. She was killed instantly.

That must hurt. I know someone who lost a friend to a car accident and I felt so bad for them.

Joeiss
10-07-2003, 03:10 PM
A guy in my SOCOM clan died in a car crash the other week... He was going 90 when he lost control and hit a tree.

Xantar
10-07-2003, 04:51 PM
I don't have anything that sad to report. My brother was in the car with me at one point when I shied a little too close to a parked truck on the right side and got the passenger side window shattered for my troubles. It was expensive to replace, but fortunately my parents didn't get mad at me or anything.

My mom once had a bad accident which put bruises and cuts all over her face. But it was because she was driving in a blizzard, not because anybody did anything wrong.

And lastly is a somewhat humorous story. My dad drives a BMW 525. He was driving in a parking lot (with my brother and me inside) when a KIA rammed right into the corner of his hood. If you know about BMWs and KIAs, you can imagine the result. Technically, the KIA had hit my dad's car, but he only got a minor dent while the KIA was nearly destroyed. :D

Kitana85
10-07-2003, 08:41 PM
That must hurt. I know someone who lost a friend to a car accident and I felt so bad for them.

Yeah, it really hurt. And I know of people who were killed by drunk drivers, it just shows how much people REALLY DO have to pay more attention then they do when they are all driving. Many tractor-trailer drivers compain of drowsyness while they are driving: another thing that takes peoples attention off the road.

TheSlyMoogle
10-19-2003, 08:25 PM
I was driving to work one sunday and it was really wet and rainy. It was raining so hard. I took this curve at like 35 and it's a really messed up curve. So I spun-out and lost control, then I slammed into an embankment like 3 times and my car backed up onto it. The car had almost no damage. So it was all good. My parents were just glad I was alive.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-19-2003, 09:31 PM
I didn't think you were a ***got, i just thought u were a hill-billey :D

"Hey Kids! We havin Dinna tanight, comon out, maude, farely, bob, joey, john, jake, cindy, mary, jane, mary jane, angela...."

:D j/k

Jason1
10-20-2003, 10:14 PM
hunting and fishing DO NOT SUCK!!! you suck.... i can tell your not a camper..... you hotel rebel

Actually, my family and my cousins and sometimes some other peeps and I drive 6 hours every year to camp in Missouri and canoe the crystal clear waters of the black river. We just dont hunt or fish. Its just not something anybody in my family does. Sure, ive fished a few times with friends, but ive never liked it, always thought it was boring and stupid, which it is. And hunting is just plain retarted, I dont care if your bow or rifle hunting or whatever. Just because I dont like hunting or fishing dosent mean I dont like to camp. I love to camp.