PDA

View Full Version : Scary things to scare peeps...

Jason1
10-02-2003, 07:49 PM
Now we all know of the old "dress up as a scarecrow, sit motionless on your porch, scare the **** out of little kids" routine, but there's way more ways to scare people on halloween. What are your thoughts/ Ideas/ Experiences?

Crono
10-02-2003, 08:17 PM
A shotgun seems to work good. They'll run like no one you've ever seen.

DimHalo
10-02-2003, 09:30 PM
I was never really good at scaring people. If you knew me in real life you would understand.

Happydude
10-02-2003, 10:26 PM
i went trick or treating about 2 years ago, and i remember on the front porch of this house was a regular welcome mat. but when you step on it, it produces this creapy laugh...its pretty cool, didn't scare me...but would'e if something jumped out at me :p

Vampyr
10-03-2003, 12:13 AM
A shotgun seems to work good. They'll run like no one you've ever seen. :rofl:

I would have to second that. Another thing...you get some blue jeans, stuff them with something, fix boots on them, and prop them up on the ground, like someone fell in a hole or something. From far away this can be a little wierd. My grandma did it once, and I was walking home from school, and I seriously thought it was my Grandpa.

Some other things...

Squirt gun...ice water...shoot them in the back when its pitch black outside... hehehehe

Hide in the woods, scream like a banshee when its dark. Thats an old favorite.

jeepnut
10-03-2003, 12:23 AM
i went trick or treating about 2 years ago, and i remember on the front porch of this house was a regular welcome matt. but when you step on it, it produces this creapy laugh...its pretty cool, didn't scare me...but would'e if something jumped out at me :p

It's spelled mat. My name is Matt and I do not like being referred to as an object you use to wipe your feet on.

Happydude
10-03-2003, 02:01 PM
It's spelled mat. My name is Matt and I do not like being referred to as an object you use to wipe your feet on.
:lol:

sorry...typo :p

Bond
10-03-2003, 02:26 PM
http://www.bacova.com/inuse/mats-decor.jpg

jeepnut
10-03-2003, 02:54 PM
http://www.bacova.com/inuse/mats-decor.jpg

Leave it to the mods to clear things up.

Hero2
10-03-2003, 04:33 PM
you can just start following people and just keep enough distance so they know your there but they dont really know your following them.