PDA

View Full Version : What are you dressing up as?

jeepnut
10-01-2003, 10:13 PM
If you intend to do the whole costume thing this year, would you be so kind as to inform us as to what you will be representing?

My plan has been to dress up as Dilbert, but I have yet to act on that.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-01-2003, 10:27 PM
I'm thinking of getting freakish contact lenses....prolly to make my whole eye black...and get some costume to go along with it...don't know yet

Ginkasa
10-01-2003, 10:46 PM
Unless something changes my mind.. I won't be.

*shrugs and walks away*

GameMaster
10-01-2003, 10:58 PM
The Pumpkin King

WiseMan
10-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Im going to dress up as God.

Happydude
10-01-2003, 11:07 PM
well, the original plan was for me and Gimpy, and maybe some other people to dress up as characters from the matrix...but i seem to be having problems finding a good raincoat kinda thingy that neo wore in the first one...not to mension the sunglasses :unsure:

GameMaster
10-01-2003, 11:12 PM
well, the original plan was for me and Gimpy, and maybe some other people to dress up as characters from the matrix...but i seem to be having problems finding a good raincoat kinda thingy that neo wore in the first one...not to mension the sunglasses :unsure:

You can get the sunglasses from the WB website, they're the designer brand which are the same ones the actors wore so that'll cost you $240 I believe, or you can look around eBay for replicas that cost 15$-$40.

You can probably just go to the mall and find a similar trenchcoat?

Kitana85
10-01-2003, 11:16 PM
going to a rocky horror party.. that puts me in my black fishnet lights, black fishnet leotard... a little purple shirt under the leotard, and black high heeled boots.
as for what the guys will be wearing..that can be left up to the imagination

Dylflon
10-01-2003, 11:19 PM
Here are some of my ideas

My brother
A mexican tourist
Something out of a Dr. Suess book
A menu
A rowdy football fan

I haven't decided yet.

DimHalo
10-01-2003, 11:53 PM
I'm not sure what to dress up as. I could use some suggestions though. I have purple fishnet tights, i was thinkng about doing something with those.

Happydude
10-02-2003, 12:28 AM
You can get the sunglasses from the WB website, they're the designer brand which are the same ones the actors wore so that'll cost you $240 I believe, or you can look around eBay for replicas that cost 15$-$40.

You can probably just go to the mall and find a similar trenchcoat?
i know about the sunglasses, lol, if i was rich i would probably get the $240 ones, but since im not rich...im not sure yet, as for the trenchcoat, i dont want to buy one just because of halloween, i was lookin more towards like renting one somewhere, but thats pretty dumb...so...i dunno anymore, maybe i'll some f*cked up costume like i saw at the mall, there was a costume that you can inflate and you look like a d!ck :p it would funny as hell if someone went trick or treating like that!

The Germanator
10-02-2003, 01:08 AM
I don't plan to dress up this year unless I get invited to some part or something...Haven't dressed up in awhile. My favorite costume I ever had was probably when I was the 7-Up Spot. That was hot ****.

Rndm_Perfection
10-02-2003, 09:06 AM
Im going to dress up as God.

Dressing up as a fictional character, I see...

Damn, too easy... it is as I foresaw

jeepnut
10-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Dressing up as a fictional character, I see...

Damn, too easy... it is as I foresaw

Trying to sneak a little of the religion forum back in to this one?

Crono
10-02-2003, 01:46 PM
I'm not dressing up because I hate Halloween. The only thing I'm doing is playing FFXI, because it comes out right before Halloween.

Joeiss
10-02-2003, 02:19 PM
I'm dressing up as a Snoop Dogg.

Happydude
10-02-2003, 03:44 PM
lmao! you need to drop a lot o weight for that! the guy's skinny!!!!

One Winged Angel
10-03-2003, 09:13 PM
I'm going to wear a mexican wrestling mask while carrying a blue crayon.

Hero2
10-03-2003, 09:48 PM
I was thinking about dressing up i a furry little bunny suit and hop around...of course i will have huge fangs and claws that put fredie to shame blood everywhere... but I have to work damn work

Yoda9864
10-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Well, I was thinking of getting a nice Yoda costume. I think that would pretty cool since that's my nickname to a lot of people.

But I think I'm gonna go all out dressed up as Darth Maul. I probably won't shave my head (that would kick azz though). I will do all the face paint, get a nice robe, black boots, yellow contacts, and the staff saber. I think I should look pretty good :-D.

Ace195
10-04-2003, 01:17 AM
I'm thinking of going as shrek. But since I'm poor and can't paint well I'll probably get one of those shirts that says Halloween Costume :)

DimHalo
10-04-2003, 02:17 AM
I'm thinking of going as shrek. But since I'm poor and can't paint well I'll probably get one of those shirts that says Halloween Costume :)

this could be a blonde moment but... what does painting have to do with a shrek costume?

Crash
10-04-2003, 03:09 AM
I've always been big on halloween costumes, and I've won a few contests too. I've been Indigo Montoya, Prince Ali Ababwa, and this year I am going to be:

Legolas from lord of the rings

I always make my costume from scratch, and I'll be sure to send a picture of it when it is completed.
yeah, its also my birthday tomorrow (sunday) I'll be ....twenty-two!

Rndm_Perfection
10-04-2003, 02:13 PM
First off, happy birthday Crash... you're good kid.

Anywho, I've been said to look like Keanu Reaves *shrugs*. And, quite coincidentally, I have purchased a trench coat today. If all else fails, I've got a 4-piece Neo suit ready.

And for all of those who really must know:
- Coat
- Glasses
- Boots
- Pants

Adds to four.

Happydude
10-04-2003, 04:54 PM
Well, I was thinking of getting a nice Yoda costume. I think that would pretty cool since that's my nickname to a lot of people.

But I think I'm gonna go all out dressed up as Darth Maul. I probably won't shave my head (that would kick azz though). I will do all the face paint, get a nice robe, black boots, yellow contacts, and the staff saber. I think I should look pretty good :-D.
make sure to post pics :)

and rndm, you think i can borrow...umm...all of the peices? :p

BigBoss
10-05-2003, 02:29 PM
Im going as this guy who go's around the town stealing cars :)

Rndm_Perfection
10-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Scratch the Neo idea, I cut my hair today... :unsure:

Hey, at least my new short hair looks good, heh.

Ace195
10-06-2003, 05:27 PM
this could be a blonde moment but... what does painting have to do with a shrek costume?
Umm.. If I can't buy the costume I'd like to paint my face and / or make a costume and paint it.. BUt since I can't paint very well I'm just gonna dress up as an army infantry man :).. I already have all the gear and everything thank you evil uncle sam :)

Dyne
10-08-2003, 01:41 AM
I'm either going to be a Gumby (HELLO!) or wear contacts. But, I don't know where to buy those kind of contacts.

I might stick with Gumby. I need something free and easy to play DDR all night in.

Professor S
10-08-2003, 09:14 AM
I think I'll be going as Nick...

Nick Soapdish!!

(please tell me someone else knows what I'm talking about)

Neo
10-26-2003, 09:59 PM
I'm dressing up as myself. I have to get the jacket altered cuz it's a little long on me

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
10-27-2003, 05:10 PM
I'm dressing up as myself. I have to get the jacket altered cuz it's a little long on me
lmao

PureEvil
10-27-2003, 05:40 PM
I'm dressing up as a teenager who pushes little kids to the ground and steals their candy.

:sneaky:

Yoda9864
10-29-2003, 11:02 AM
I'm dressing up as a teenager who pushes little kids to the ground and steals their candy.

:sneaky:
Hey, you stole my idea, :lol:

Happydude
10-29-2003, 11:59 AM
stop dressing up as yourself every year...give the kids a ch....wait...never mind....can i come in about the same costume? :D

Stonecutter
10-30-2003, 08:04 PM
I wasn't going to dress up this year, but I read the announcements at school every morning over the PA, and on fridays we read them over the cctv system at school, and the guy who runs that wanted me to dress up for that. Origionally, I wanted to do the Chevy Chase "landshark" but I was too cheap to put something decent together, so I'm doing the Charlie Brown ghost with many holes costume.

ZebraRampage
10-30-2003, 08:28 PM
I was thinking about dressing up as a terrorist, but I thought about the consequences...

Neo
10-30-2003, 09:41 PM
I was thinking about dressing up as a terrorist, but I thought about the consequences...

Like suspension?

Instead dress up as something tasteful, like JFK jr. in a lifejacket.

Rndm_Perfection
10-30-2003, 10:43 PM
Like suspension?

Instead dress up as something tasteful, like JFK jr. in a lifejacket.

lmao... I assume all your posts are like this. Why isn't your rep higher? Ah yes, you don't post very often.

Dylflon
10-31-2003, 12:24 AM
Finally figured it out.

But first: Dyne is going as a 1337 Hax0r. He's going to walk around school eating hotpockets.

I'm dressing up as Christmas. Yes. The actual holiday. I'm making a suit out of wrapping paper, a santa hat, ornaments, tinsel, stockings and lights. I'm going to plug myself into any outlets I come across.

It'll be fun.

jeepnut
10-31-2003, 01:07 AM
lmao... I assume all your posts are like this. Why isn't your rep higher? Ah yes, you don't post very often.

You do know that Neo is the Admin right?

Rndm_Perfection
10-31-2003, 09:01 AM
You do know that Neo is the Admin right?

*nods* And he's also a good poster. Administrating isn't all he does, heh.

jeepnut
10-31-2003, 09:21 AM
Okay, I thought you knew, but I just had to make sure. The way you phrased your post made it seem as though you thought he was a regular member.

Ace195
10-31-2003, 11:25 AM
Yeah I'm so gonna be neo's alter ego for halloween too bad I don't know what he looks like so I'm gonna have to ad lib it :)