PDA

View Full Version : Prolonged Absence

Dyne
09-23-2003, 10:56 PM
Just a quick note to let you all know I still love you. :stud:

Yeah, my computer's circuitry went all haywire, so we took it into a shop, and they told us to contact IBM customer support. So we have, we've brought it in, and they said they're taking about 2 or 3 days to look at it, and we still don't know if it's fixable yet. Soo.. I will be away perfecting my grades.. and playing with my new puppy. We just got her on Sunday.. she's adorable. I will attach a pic for you where I'm holding her.

See you soon, amigos.

GameMaster
09-23-2003, 11:11 PM
Your puppy is very cute. And Bubbles is an adorable name. I hope you two become best companions.

One Winged Angel
09-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Dont let BF find your dog, he'll eat it

Dyne
09-23-2003, 11:14 PM
Why? He lives on the other side of the continent.. :sneaky:

Happydude
09-23-2003, 11:16 PM
lol...for a puppy like that, BF will travel :p

Dylflon
09-23-2003, 11:35 PM
That puppy likes to bite things. She's silly.

Jason1
09-24-2003, 03:08 PM
What kind of dog is that? It almost looks like one of those gay little barking dogs. If thats the case, its ugly. I wish I still had my weiner dog. That dog p0wned. Now ive got a Golden Retriever, with is okay, but everybody seems to have a golden, and nobody I knew had a Dachusand, and everybody thought it was awsome, it was quite large and its belly drug the grass, and almost drug the ground even on a flat surface. It couldnt go up or down stairs for a year or 2 near the end. But anyways everybody thought it was such an awsome dog and I guess it made me feel special or something.

The Germanator
09-24-2003, 04:01 PM
What kind of dog is that? It almost looks like one of those gay little barking dogs. If thats the case, its ugly. I wish I still had my weiner dog. That dog p0wned. Now ive got a Golden Retriever, with is okay, but everybody seems to have a golden, and nobody I knew had a Dachusand, and everybody thought it was awsome, it was quite large and its belly drug the grass, and almost drug the ground even on a flat surface. It couldnt go up or down stairs for a year or 2 near the end. But anyways everybody thought it was such an awsome dog and I guess it made me feel special or something.

Look at my sig. :)

Jonbo298
09-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Poor Dyne. I know how it feels to be without a computer. But hopefully the circuitry going haywire doesn't mean the mobo is fried.:sneaky:

And also Dyne.....Clean out your PM's. I can't send you any messages beacuse it says it's full.

BlueFire
09-24-2003, 05:45 PM
You people should try some dog.

Perfect Stu
09-24-2003, 05:54 PM
Nice dog.

I attached a couple pictures of my 3 year old Golden Retriever 'Sandy'. She's awesome.

DimHalo
09-24-2003, 06:04 PM
Nice dog.

I attached a couple pictures of my 3 year old Golden Retriever 'Sandy'. She's awesome.

My parents just got a golden retriever. Her name is scout and she is adorable!

bobcat
09-24-2003, 06:06 PM
what a dog!

:unsure:

The last pic of the golden retriever looks funny. But I have a dog too, but no pics yet.

I'll post some later

Perfect Stu
09-24-2003, 07:57 PM
My parents just got a golden retriever. Her name is scout and she is adorable!

Scout is a great name! I just finished 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for the 3rd time the other day :p

Dylflon
09-24-2003, 08:11 PM
Scout is a great name! I just finished 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for the 3rd time the other day :p

That was a great book.

Hero2
09-24-2003, 08:17 PM
Dont let BF find your dog, he'll eat it
or stonecutter he kicks puppies

http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showpost.php?p=91688&postcount=13

and

http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showpost.php?p=91695&postcount=14

but the puppie is cute so he might not kick it

DimHalo
09-25-2003, 01:08 PM

Yeah, i love that book too. I don't think that is why they named her that. My dad is a scout in the military.

Mechadragon
09-25-2003, 06:35 PM
*gags*

Dyne
09-25-2003, 06:44 PM
I don't remember the last time I had a two-paged topic. :rofl:

It's a Maltese cross Yorkshire Terrier. She doesn't bark at all. We'd think so because Yorkies are known to be yappy (our last one was) but she isn't. She just whines, and it sounds cute, too. Heh.

PMs? Righto.. I knew it was getting full but had no idea it already filled up..

DimHalo
09-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Terriers are so adorable. well, most dogs are.

here's a picture of scout

The Germanator
09-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Well, since everyone is posting dog pictures, I will join in on the fun!

On this day, my dogs had a little too much to drink from the toilet if ya know what I mean....

Rndm_Perfection
09-26-2003, 09:07 AM
I have a cat named Scout O_o. And that name was also inspired by "To Kill a Mockingbird".

Well, that and it's a pretty curious cat.

My other cat is named Todd, named after the Simpsons character, because I think the cat is gay.

Happydude
09-26-2003, 09:26 AM
My other cat is named Todd, named after the Simpsons character, because I think the cat is gay.
:lol:

Dyne
09-26-2003, 06:20 PM
Heh, cute dogs, guys. :)

Yeah, we were thinking about getting a Daschund. And were also brainstorming about having a big dog.. but we decided against it because they smell, and they're too.. well... big. We saw the cutest Bernese Mountain Dog puppy and were almost sold on it. But we checked out the breeders first, and we found the perfect dog for us through them.

How did you guys get your dogs?

Dylflon
09-26-2003, 06:24 PM
Heh, cute dogs, guys. :)

Yeah, we were thinking about getting a Daschund. And were also brainstorming about having a big dog.. but we decided against it because they smell, and they're too.. well... big. We saw the cutest Bernese Mountain Dog puppy and were almost sold on it. But we checked out the breeders first, and we found the perfect dog for us through them.

How did you guys get your dogs?

Sure big dogs are great. But they shed lots. Like in the case of my dog. wau.

Dyne
09-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Ohhh yeah, that too. Every time I brought my Xbox case to your house it would be covered in hair by the time it came back. =P

Kitana85
09-27-2003, 09:46 AM
I had two fish.
Then they died.

Then I got two more fish.
Then they died.

Now I don't have any fish.

Sorry to here about your computer Dyne, good luck, and everyone else... you have such GREAT dogs...

Rndm_Perfection
09-27-2003, 10:02 AM
I had two fish.
Then they died.

Then I got two more fish.
Then they died.

Now I don't have any fish.

... I like the poem. So much... feeling. +rep

Perfect Stu
09-27-2003, 04:07 PM
We got Sandy at a Golden Retriever breeding farm about an hour's drive northwest of Toronto. Her mom's name is Hippy and her dad's name is Bandit...I met them both, and they're awesome dogs too. I saw the whole litter when they were about 3 weeks old...8 little bundles of fluff jumping around and cuddling together. Golden puppies are the cutest of any dog IMO :)

Joeiss
09-27-2003, 04:15 PM
My friend just came over with his new wiener dog... Now that was cute!

Dyne
09-29-2003, 07:36 PM
I got -repped for posting a picture of my puppy.....

:hmm:

Someone has a sick sense of humour.

Jonbo298
09-29-2003, 07:39 PM
I got -repped for posting a picture of my puppy.....

:hmm:

Someone has a sick sense of humour.

Yeah, true.

Dyne
09-29-2003, 09:23 PM
Thanks to GameMaster and Hero2 for helping me get back up. :)

EDIT: And Jonbo. :)

Ironfoot
09-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I'm never here either. I always forget about this place. *yawns*

Dyne
10-01-2003, 06:48 PM
Ok, good news, everybody... apparently the Motherboard on my laptop was fried. They're replacing everything on it for free, because of the warranty. :) I should be getting it back either tomorrow or friday. And if I don't, well.. I have ddrmax2 to tide me over. :)