PDA

View Full Version : Unforgiven, but not Unforgettable

BreakABone
09-22-2003, 02:53 PM
Well, the PPV was last night and it was decent nothing too mind-blowing.

But it was like the fall of the Berlin wall or the defeat of Rome or America winning it's independence. An event of that large magnitude transpired last night when Triple H was unseated as the World Heavyweight Champion. I know many people may dislike the new champ, but think of the possibitlies. New feuds, new faces on the shows, and well no more Triple H time.

Also of note, oddly enough, Triple H lost the belt and it looks like Jericho is in for a push. Shocking isn't it.... =-D

TheGame
09-22-2003, 04:02 PM
I think it's great that Goldberg won... HHH didn't have much to prove in that match anyway :p

From the sounds of it, that was by far the most eventful exclusive brand PPV... and next to WM, probably the most eventful PPV period this year (meaning memorable)

But at the same time I hear it has had the worst order turn out for a WWE PPV sense 1996.

nWoCHRISnWo
09-22-2003, 04:49 PM
Funny how it was called Unforgiven and it's of my opinion that WWE should forgive us for putting on such a boring PPV. ;)

This just felt like an extended Raw. And the main event was a lose-lose situation for me. I wanted Triple H to win so Goldberg would have to leave, but we all know Goldberg wouldn't have actually left anyways. I want Goldberg to win so Triple H loses the belt finally and takes some time off probably, but we all know he'll just come back in a month or so and beat everyone again. I just PRAY that Jericho gets to take the belt off Goldberg, but I'm thinking a Goldberg/Kane feud is in store possibly.

TheGame
09-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Do you think JR and King are really not gonna come back now?

BreakABone
09-22-2003, 09:56 PM
Do you think JR and King are really not gonna come back now?

It's funny you mention that.

Slight Raw spoliers, but Austin makes a match between Jr and the Coach for Raw announce position.

Professor S
09-23-2003, 11:33 AM
You know how bad the WWE is right now? They managed to have HHH losing the title to Goldberg boring.