PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale Finale

Dylflon
09-12-2003, 08:50 PM
This is the final episode of Battle Royale. I've had fun writing it and playing God and making some of you angry. I hope some of you enjoyed it too.

Rndm_Perfection sits by himself with his spear. He's almost in a meditative state.

I won't accept defeat. I'm going home. No matter what I have to do.

His concentration is broken. Not too far away Rndm sees Jewels walking. She's got guns! Rndm figures he can surprise her and get that sweet weapon payload. Rndm sneaks up close to her. She stops and sits down. She's obviously tired. Her hair is matted to her face. Rndm lunges his spear at her. It pierces her back just shy of hitting her spinal chord. She lets out a deafening scream. Rndm pulls it out and prepares to thrust again. He thrusts the spear into her again. She slumps forward. She's not dead but she's sobbing.

Rndm starts picking up her weapons. THere's limited ammunition in the guns. 4 shells in the shotgun and 6 bullets for the hunting rifle. Jewels continues to sob. Rndm lays her on her back and jabs his spear into her heart. He leaves it behind standing upright in her chest.

"Too much to carry." Rndm says to himself.

He walks away.

--------------------------------------

Suddenly, splitting up didn't seem like a good idea to Ginkasa anymore.
Germanator said he was going to check something out but never came back. That was an hour and a half ago. Ginkasa looked around with his binoculars but couldn't spot anyone. Suddenly Ginkasa felt very insecure. He's now all by himself with only a buck knife and binoculars in an environment slowly closing in around him. How he could survive he did not know.

Ginkasa just starts walking. To where he was walking he did not know. He tries to comfort himself by singing softly. It doesn't help all that much.

The 6 o'clock announcement comes on.

"Hello everyone. It's nearing the end of the second day. Are you excited? I know I sure am. Only one participant has died in the last 6 hours. That participant is #9 Jewels.

I will read to you the new danger zones. E-5, E-4, and E-3.

Good luck everyone and have fun!"

----------------------------------------

DarkMaster walks alone. Luckily The Game had 6 more bullets for his revolver in his bag.

At least now I stand a fighting chance.

Having 2 guns now, DarkMaster wasn't so terrribly screwed. It's getting really dark outside. DarkMaster heads north. It seems everyone has been situated around the middle and southern areas. He figures if he can find a good spot to sleep he'll be in better fighting shape the next day.

-------------------------------------------

Ginkasa keeps walking it's pitch black now. He looks for a good spot to sleep. His only strategy is to wait it out and hope everyone else kills eachother.

It's midnight. Looks like the third day will be needed after all. It's time foer the midnight announcement.

"Hello everyone. No one has died in the last 6 hours so I will just read the new danger zones to you. E-2, C-5 and B-5. Good luck in day 3."

Ginkasa has entered the mountainous area. He sits down near a rock and falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------

Rndm_Perfection is awakened by the 6 a.m. announcement.

"Hey sleepy heads! Get up now. It's time to start the final day of Battle Royale! Here are the new danger zones. B-2, D-5 and C-2.

Good luck!"

Everyone is enclosed now. This won't last much longer.

The Germanator in previous hours told Ginkasa he was gonig to go check something out but he actually ran away in fear of Ginkasa killing him while he slept.

The Germanator is not woken by the announcement but he wakes up 2 hours after it. He pulls out his scanner. He checks it. There's another blip exactly where he is.

"What the..."

The Germanator is cut off by Talbain who swiftly brings his samurai sword down on The Germanator's head splitting it wide open.

Talbain picks up the scanner from The Germanator's body.

"This will be useful."

He looks at the scanner himself.

"Ah. Just my luck. Another one of them is coming."

---------------------------------

Rndm_Perfection walks up into the mountains. Shotgun drawn he is ready for anyone dumb enough to attack him.

He continues walking. A gunshot goes off. The bullet that noise belonged to hits Rndm right in the chest. Rndm goes down.

Talbain walks up to collect teh weapons off of Rndm_Perfection's body. He approaches him and bends down.

With a howls, Rndm_Perfectino jumps up ready to shoot Talbain. As a reflex talbain lets off another bullet. This bullet enters Rndm's brain.

Talbain picks up Rndm's guns. Talbain gets curious as to why Rndm_Perfection didn't die when he shot him in the left side of the chest. He rips open his shirt to reveal that Rndm had been wearing body armor.

"Today really is my lucky day."

DarkMaster hears gunfire to the south.

"Looks like the game is coming to an end. He fully loads the baretta he got from Blue_Fire and prepares to meet his fate

---------------------------------------

It happens before Ginkasa even realizes what's going on.

Talbain emerges from the bushes behind him and fires 3 shots in his spine. Ginkasa falls to the ground. Blood drips from Ginkasa's mouth.

------------------------------------------

The noon announcment blares over the speakers.

"Hello remaining participants! 3 people have died in the last two hours.

#23 The Germanator
#8 Rndm_Perfection
#18 Ginkasa

That means there are only two remaining participants. The new danger zones are D-2, B-3 and B-4.

Have fun you two!"

DarkMaster is frightened now. He has to face the transfer member who has managed to kill at least 1 person in the last 6 hours if not all 3. He says a quick prayer and get ready to face what very well may be his last hour.

DarkMaster enters the forest at the base of the mountains. It's then that he sees him. Talbain stands in a clearing. He pulls out a pistol and fires at DarkMaster. DarkMaster gets behind a tree and sticks his arm around firing a few bullets from the baretta. Talbain also gets behind a tree. They each take turns firing at eachother from the trees they are using as cover. Talbain throws the pistol he was using aside and pulls out a desert eagle. DarkMaster fires the last shots out of the baretta. He continues pulling the trigger but the gun only emits a clicking noise.

Talbain laughs. "I have won!"

DarkMaster puts his fingers one the hand of his revolver.

Talbain approaches him at points the desert eagle at DarkMaster. DarkMaster quickly whips out the revolver and fires 3 shots into Talbain's chest. The force knocks Talbain backwards.

DarkMaster feels a great relief wash over him. But this feeling quickly subsides as Talbains gets up and rips open his shirt. He's wearing body armor! Talbain aims his gun at DarkMaster and DarkMaster aims his gun at Talbain. Both fire a single shot.

---------------------------------

The press awaits eagerly as military jeeps approch them. Cameras are rolling and news reporters start announcing the results of the battle.

"This year's Battle Royale was said to be even more gruesome than the previous one. In a battle that lasted 2 days, 15 hours and 37 minutes; a victor emerges."

The jeep containing the winner drives towards them.

"There he is! The winner of this year's battle royale!"

DarkMaster sits in the back of the jeep holding his left arm where he had been shot. It had been wrapped up and all of his wounds had been tended to. The corners of DarkMaster's lips start to curl into a smile.

"There's the winner. Is he smiling? Yes! I believe he just smiled!"

DarkMaster had won his freedom; but at a very high cost.

The End.

Dylflon
09-12-2003, 08:54 PM
I really hope you enjoyed the series.

It's kind of a relief to finish writing but at the same time i'm going to miss doing it.

Blackmane
09-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Wow, very exciting. Good job with the story.

DarkMaster
09-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Victory is mine! Cool story Dylflon, I enjoyed reading it.

Vampyr
09-12-2003, 09:05 PM
His concentration is broken. Not too far away Rndm sees Jewels walking. She's got guns! Rndm figures he can surprise her and get that sweet weapon payload. Rndm sneaks up close to her. She stops and sits down. She's obviously tired. Her hair is matted to her face. Rndm lunges his spear at her. It pierces her back just shy of hitting her spinal chord. She lets out a deafening scream. Rndm pulls it out and prepares to thrust again. He thrusts the spear into her again. She slumps forward. She's not dead but she's sobbing.

God I loved that part. Not that I have anything against Jewels, because I dont, but it was the best described, emotionally envoking part of the piece. I loved it. Bravo.

Talbain emerges from the bushes behind him and fires 3 shots in his spine. Ginkasa falls to the ground. Blood drips from Ginkasa's mouth.

:rofl:

GameMaster
09-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Encore! Encore!

But how did Talbain die? *cues mysterious song* :confused:

ZebraRampage
09-12-2003, 09:12 PM
I like the way it was ended, very suspenseful. Thanks for writing the story Dylflon, it was fun to read.

Dylflon
09-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Encore! Encore!

But how did Talbain die? *cues mysterious song* :confused:

Uh...he was shot. Let's say it was in the head.

Now everyone is happy.

*Waits silently for Ginkasa's review.

Happydude
09-12-2003, 09:38 PM
wow...just wow...although it could've been a little more suspensfull if you wrote a whole final chapter about the last 2 members :)...but still it was...wow.

Dylflon
09-12-2003, 09:46 PM
wow...just wow...although it could've been a little more suspensfull if you wrote a whole final chapter about the last 2 members :)...but still it was...wow.

Thanks for your positive feedback.

Rndm_Perfection
09-13-2003, 12:18 AM
While I would have preferred a final shootout with Darkmaster rather than my end with Talbain, I congratulate you on the conclusion. ¦¬Þ

Well done

Ginkasa
09-13-2003, 12:27 AM
What was with the switching of tenses? At one point it would be past (like the rest of the chapters) and other times it would be present tense.

You need to pick one and stick with it.

*shrugs and walks away*

ZebraRampage
09-13-2003, 12:35 AM
What was with the switching of tenses? At one point it would be past (like the rest of the chapters) and other times it would be present tense.

*shrugs and walks away*

Aww come on Ginkasa, this was just for fun. Who cares if he didn't write it perfectly.

Dylflon
09-13-2003, 01:27 AM

*shrugs and walks away*

I wanted to get a differnet perspective fore the last chapter. You know? I wanted to get in their heads a little more.

You act as if I was writing a serious piece of literature. You only say what I did wrong. You never say "Well, I like that you did this."

No. You don't.

I'm glad you got shot in the spine 3 times.

Ginkasa
09-13-2003, 02:20 AM
It doesn't change the story's perspective. It changes whenin time it happens. Instead of happening in the past, like it has for the other chapters, it suddenly switches to the present with no warning. Even if this isn't a "serious piece of literature" you shouldn't do that.

You could have gotten us into the contestant's heads just as easily if you kept it in the past tense (although I don't really think you succeeded by switching it to the present tense anyway).

Also, just because this isn't something that is going to be published as a book or something doesn't mean you shouldn't take the time to write it as well as you can. I think this story could have been much better if you had only payed more attention to details, described things more clearly, and just simply put more effort into it.

The reason I haven't listed what I liked about this story is that, for the most part, I didn't like this story. At least how it was written anyway.

*shrugs and walks away*

Dylflon
09-13-2003, 02:43 AM
Okay. Well the next story I'm writing will have much more detail than this story.

:eek: :minigun:

Ginkasa
09-13-2003, 03:53 AM
I'm a...vagina...? What?

This is a reference to some -rep I recieved. Not complaining about the -rep (bound to happen)... Just the confusing nature of the insult that came with it...

*shrugs and walks away*

Happydude
09-13-2003, 08:29 AM
I'm a...vagina...? What?

This is a reference to some -rep I recieved. Not complaining about the -rep (bound to happen)... Just the confusing nature of the insult that came with it...

*shrugs and walks away*
:lol: funny people