PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder what it feels like to be doused with a bucket of urine?

Stonecutter
09-10-2003, 11:17 PM
...Cause I know!

Monday evening, my ameritec.net dial up just decided to stop working. As I use the same account on two computers in two different locations and experienced the same problems (open a browser, couldn't get to any sites, couldn't connect to aim, couldn't connect to IRC) I knew it wasn't a virus, nor was it a problem with the computer.

After about 2 hours of dicking around with SBC coustomer service (there's half of the soaked in piss part) I completly gave up. That's when my dad and I decided that, since it's still a month before we can get comcast cable (It'll be that long until someone will be around during the day to recieve the instiation dude) we needed a stopgap service, and that service is...........

AOL! :Puke:

ZebraRampage
09-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Well that sucks...have fun. =-D

*points and laughs at Stonecutter as he uses comcast cable modem to go online*

Actually that would be kind of mean...but who cares.

Jonbo298
09-10-2003, 11:47 PM
Should've gone with someone like NetZero. $10 vs. $23 and since your only keeping it for a month, you won't care how much both suck.

(I'm not endorsing NetZero in any way. Both AOL/NetZero are not good, IMO.)

*Edit*
I didn't even think about this. AOL 45 days free trial I'm guessing.

GameMaster
09-10-2003, 11:50 PM
I think it's good for you. AOL shelters today's youth from the often unmentioned "dark side" of the internet.

You need some sheltering. Go submerge yourself in all of AOL's Channels and other safe, fun online activities.

Happydude
09-11-2003, 11:42 AM
:rofl:

AOL!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Jewels
09-11-2003, 11:55 AM
i am soo sorry!!! rofl! but hey! at least its better then msn!

Ace195
09-11-2003, 12:40 PM
AOL :Poke: HAHAHAHA.. I'm sorry =-D

Stonecutter
09-11-2003, 03:32 PM
Should've gone with someone like NetZero. $10 vs. $23 and since your only keeping it for a month, you won't care how much both suck.

(I'm not endorsing NetZero in any way. Both AOL/NetZero are not good, IMO.)

*Edit*
I didn't even think about this. AOL 45 days free trial I'm guessing.
Yeah, it's free for 2 months.

Rndm_Perfection
09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
:lol: SBC and Comcast... they have service in my area as well (which is not far from Chicago). I can feel for you.

... But AOL... eww.

TheGame
09-11-2003, 04:08 PM
I think it's good for you. AOL shelters today's youth from the often unmentioned "dark side" of the internet.

I wouldn't say all that, it just blocks all the pop-ups ;)

I can't wait to get another ISP

Seth
09-12-2003, 11:44 PM
be prepared to reformatt your PC once you get rid of AOL. It's that hard I hear.

GameKinG
09-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Getting rid of AOL is like getting rid of cancer. At least it was for me.

Stonecutter
09-13-2003, 04:46 PM
be prepared to reformatt your PC once you get rid of AOL. It's that hard I hear.
Fortunatly, I'll be getting a new computer when I get rid of AOL so I don't need to worry about it.