PDA

View Full Version : My Story

VashTheStampede
09-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Hi..well since people are doing a story..I decided to do one too...People who want to participate choose two number between 1-100...those two numbers will refer to the 100 weapons i have thought up of :). Well, here's the Introduction to my story...

After beating every single aspect of Soul Calibur 2, VashTheStampede leaned back against the couch and got ready to save..until an electrical jolt of energy sent him into a warp of some sorts, knocking him out as well...

"Mmph..wake up.." said a voice...

"Huh?..Where am I" said VashTheStampede, rubbing his eyes as he opened them.

"You've been brought here...you must stop the menace..you must stop the evil within this world...it was all for naught that you all were brought here."

"All?" VashTheStampede looking around at the faces around him.. "Oh. Um, how are we going to stop this without any weapons?"

"I was about to get to that.." said the mysterious girl.. "Please, pick two numbers between 1 to one hundred for your two armaments that will aid you in your quest to defeat thy evil."

I hope someone wants to participate :) Please? :D

Hero2
09-05-2003, 09:47 PM
ok ill play along ill take the # 9 and the # 13
just because of outlaw star

Vampyr
09-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Sure, but if your story gets better ratings than mine, Im going to be mad. :argue:

Perhaps you could spend the time during my story to gather all your numbers and start writing the first volume, that way we only have one story at at time.

Anyway, my numbers: #1, #100.

Dylflon
09-05-2003, 09:54 PM
#5 and #55.

Oh. and who are you?

Rndm_Perfection
09-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Anyway, my numbers: #1, #100.

:lol: Typical amigo, typical. You'll probably get a rock and a nuke.

I would have chosen #9 because of its deep Nordic myth relations... but I guess I'll have to pick elsewise.

#3 (MY number) and #42 (the answer to the universe)

Oh yeah, it'll be interesting to see a newbie try to portray us. At least it'll be semi-unbiased.

Dylflon
09-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Hey. My story isn't biased.

Notice I haven't had Ginkasa die a slow and painful death.

Vampyr
09-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Typical amigo, typical. You'll probably get a rock and a nuke.

I would have chosen #9 because of its deep Nordic myth relations... but I guess I'll have to pick elsewise.

#3 (MY number) and #42 (the answer to the universe)

Oh yeah, it'll be interesting to see a newbie try to portray us. At least it'll be semi-unbiased.

Rofl! Thats a funny post, man. #42, the answer to the universe??

Yeah, this will be funny. =-D

[Edit] my story is going to be as funny and gory as hell.

Crono
09-05-2003, 09:59 PM
My numbers: 13 and 84

EDIT: Make that 14 since Hero2 already has 13.

Vampyr
09-05-2003, 10:03 PM
My numbers: 13 and 84

Hero2 already has 13. Or maybe we are allowed to double pick. ask the newbie, Im not sure.

Bond
09-05-2003, 10:03 PM
#6 and #69.

Vampyr
09-05-2003, 10:06 PM
#6 and #69.

hehehe

DarkMaster
09-05-2003, 10:07 PM
I'll take #15 and #51

and btw, you should edit your first post with the updated numbers and who has them so its easier to keep track. Maybe you already plan to do that, but I thought I'd mention it.

Rndm_Perfection
09-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Hero2 already has 13. Or maybe we are allowed to double pick. ask the newbie, Im not sure.

Yeah, now we hate Hero! He stole both a number from Crono and I ¦¬Þ.

And I'm not saying your story was completley biased, Dylflon. It is obviously semi-biased, based on the positions you gave characters, but everything else was based on the movie or your ingenuity.

What I was meaning is... people treat a character differently even unconsciously. That is, the "bastards" of the forum can become the villains because they will easily fit the profile. I'm saying that in Vash's thing, I might become a saint on the quest to destroy all evil, and Stoney C the evil beast that I must slay.

It'll be interesting, not accurate, and not biased in any way (except for maybe influence from these posts, heh).

Hero2
09-05-2003, 10:16 PM
Yeah, now we hate Hero! He stole both a number from Crono and I ¦¬Þ.

meh ohh well you wont be the first to hate me or the last
i was going to pick 4 and 9 but in outlaw star he got two # 4's and one of each # 9 and 13 shells... so unless i can have two #4's and one 9 then im sticing to my 9 and 13

The Germanator
09-05-2003, 11:05 PM
37 + 22

ZebraRampage
09-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Alright, I'll participate. My numbers are 29 and 86.

Mechadragon
09-05-2003, 11:40 PM
2 and 99

Yoda9864
09-06-2003, 01:02 AM
17 and 79, if anybody has those numbers, just give me a different number. :Poke: :rolleyes:

Hero2
09-06-2003, 01:23 AM
here are the number's taken so far
1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 13, 14, 15, 17, 22, 29, 37, 42, 51, 55, 69, 79, 83, 86, 99, 100

Dyne
09-06-2003, 01:38 AM
3 and 33 :p

Seth
09-06-2003, 01:40 AM
12 and 19

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 10:45 AM
3 and 33 :p

3 has already been taken, despite what Hero says O_o.

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 10:45 AM
Ok! Let's now see...I'll just tell you the weapons for now...I'll continue the story later so more ppl can join :D

Hero2: .45 Colt Custom and poorly canistered gas :-\
Vampyr: A portable lamp and Positron Rifle..(...)
Dylflon: A Light Bulb and a Pack of Knives(I come from another forum, bringing my stories to this one)
Rndm_Perfection: A Vacuum and a corpse..
Crono: Chain Gun and a Rocket Launcher
Bond: A Laptop and a plastic stick
DarkMaster: Bacon and a Porto-potty
The Germanator: A Bow and Arrow and a tub of KFC Chicken
ZebraRampage: A Katana and a Tank...(yes it's me GuNDaMGoKu9X)
Mecha Dragon: Alucard Sword + Shield and A Leather Whip(I like Castlevania :D)
Yoda9864: Kanchii( a big robot with a TV face) and A tree branch
Dyne: Vacuum and a bunch of Apples
bouncer_agp: Grenades and an Assault Rifle

Oh and Yes, you can have doubles. If you guys think I should start the story now, just leave a message here. Thanks for participating. (Please choose me some numbers :D)

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 10:51 AM
Do we get to send in strategies for our .."weapons"? Or do I have to wait and see what you have me do with my corpse and vacuum cleaner? Because, sir, I'm no perverse necropheliac that likes to include toys.

P.S. Dyne, we vacuumers need to stick together. Maybe we can combine the apples with the corpse somehow...

If plotting is allowed, I suggest we PM eachother ¦¬Þ

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 10:55 AM
Sure, my story's gonna be interactive. Lemme show ya..

Trapped between two ravenous wolves, Rndm_Perfection pulls out his weapons: A Vacuum and a bloody corpse. Will Rndm_Perfection:

1. Use the vacuum as a club?
2. Throw the corpse at the wolves and then use the vacuum as a club?
3. Hug the corpse and wait for death...

This is how it will be...I can change later on if you guys don't like this style of my writing...well I hope you like it..oh and can you choose me two numbers? To make it fair? :) Thanks

ZebraRampage
09-06-2003, 10:57 AM
Awesome, a Katana and a Tank, wow that's just awesome. I think this should be an interesting story heh.

Happydude
09-06-2003, 10:59 AM
my numbres will be 8 and 20...

your numbers will be 10 and 50

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 11:02 AM
As for your interactivity, it does add a sense of excitement, but it even still limits the players.

What I am suggesting is that each player PMs any basic strategies they have (i.e. setting up traps, searching for help, going hunting, using their gun to... shoot things, etc..). Then, you can lay out the scenarios as you normally were, but instead of having three options that you thought up, the player will have to choose an option of their own. That is, "Rndm runs into a pack of wolves... what does he do?"

I can send in, "feed the wolves pieces of the corpse and then use the vacuum as a club", which is similar to what you suggested earlier... or I can get even more creative and vacuum up some blood, put the machine in reverse, and spray the mess all over the wild dogs (blinding and confusing them) so that I can escape without wasting my corpse.

Sound decent, or too complex?

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 11:02 AM
happydude666: Huge Machine Guns and a Big Frickin Gun(BFG)

me: a .45 Colt Custom (Dark) and a infinite supply of CDs of 900 minutes of Free AOL.

Thanks for choosing me a number! If you guys want me to start, just say so.

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 11:04 AM
infinite supply of CDs of 900 minutes of Free AOL.

Damn, I'll trade something for it! Nothing does more damage than the arbitrarily large number of AOL promotional CDs!

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Hehe, Ok. I'll trade the CDs with you for..the Corpse.

By the way, I am now closing all further people from joining :). It's only fair, since lots of numbers already have been chosen and more people would just choose the same numbers of weapons that are good.

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 11:10 AM
Hehe, Ok. I'll trade the CDs with you for..the Corpse.

Hmmm, I dunno... that's a tough call. The corpse can do so many things... like, feed animals, produce stenches, produce blood, feed you, become a body shield, become a platform to walk on. So many things you can do with it.

However, it all depends on the size of my vacuum, the functionability of it, and how much ingenuity I can put into it.

For instance, is it a dust-buster that happens to have a slit big enough to say... fit a CD in?

If the vacuum can't run, I'd rather trade it than the corpse.

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 11:13 AM
The Vacuum is magical. It can be a huge vacuum for a mode of transportation and can be a AOL Deadly Disc shooter. If you still want to trade, post a message and I'll start the story.

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 11:15 AM
The Vacuum is magical. It can be a huge vacuum for a mode of transportation and can be a AOL Deadly Disc shooter. If you still want to trade, post a message and I'll start the story.

Yeah, I can't pass up the AOL discs... I just can't think of a more devestating power. AND INFINITE SUPPLY! Now all I need is glue.

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Ok, I'm starting the story now.

"I suppose you all have chosen your weapons right?" said the mysterious girl. "Well then let us get ready. There are 4 places where evils have concentrated there energies at. They are the City of the North, City of the East, City of the West, and City of the South. I suggest that you all break up into teams so that you may better stop the evils at the same time."

"Ok" said VashTheStampede, "I'll take ZebraRampage and Rndm_Perfection with me to City of The North. Hero2, Vampyr,Dylflon, The Germanator, and Mecha Dragon should take City of the South. Crono, Bond, and DarkMaster, you can take City of the West. Yoda9864, Dyne, bouncer_agp, and happydude666 can take City of the East"

Everyone nodded and we headed of to our quest..

Chapter 1: ~Beginning of the End~
VashTheStampede, ZebraRampage, and Rndm_Perfection headed to the place where the City of The North was. Being the smallest group, they would have to make good use of their weapons.
"Vash" said ZebraRampage. "Are you sure we can trust that girl?"
"I have weird feeling we can't." said Vash, "but that's all we can do at the moment..just trust her and wait.."
"Indeed" said Rndm_Perfection, "She's the only person we've met in this world we were brought into so far, and it's the only thing we can do right now."

When they reached the City of The North, their mouths gaped open at the horrific sight that was in front of them. Monsters of various sizes fed on children and adults alike, the city's once stunning beauty being engulfed in flames.

"How..how can these things just do this to innocent people?!" shouted Vash in anger, "They shall pay!"

"No, wait Vash!" said ZebraRampage, but it was too late, a landmine under Vash exploded and sent flying into the air, and a bloody mangle corpse came crashing hard down onto the desert floor..

The group of now two were surrounding by the grotesque beings that ravaged the town. Pulling out their weapons, they slowly mourned the death of their comrade and got ready to kick some arse....

How will they get out of this?

Rndm_Perfection and Zebra, send me two strategies or choices about your and only your situation. I'll submit one for each of your both from me. Hope you liked the beginning!

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Rndm_Perfection and Zebra, send me two strategies or choices about your and only your situation. I'll submit one for each of your both from me. Hope you liked the beginning!

One thing before I send in my strategy...

Do I get to use the weapons that you had "dropped" upon death?

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 11:47 AM
My weapons are surrounded by landmines. What do you think of the beginning?

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 12:05 PM
I wait for your strategies, Zebra and Rndm_Perfection

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 01:06 PM
Ok. Now, let's see...

Rndm_Perfection sharpens his AOL Discs against the armor of the tank and loads it into his vacuum, putting the vacuum into reverse. Zebra jumps into his tank.

"I'll take out the larger monsters with the tank. Use your AOL Deadly Disc Shooter to take out the others" said Zebra.

Rndm_Perfection nodded and slowly paced back, hesitation and waiting for the first move. But Zebra just began to fire at the larger monsters and sent them in a frenzy. Some of the larger monsters jumped onto the tank and proceeded to try to rip it open, while Zebra fended them off with his katana. Rndm_Perfection began to shoot his AOL Cds at the monster's neck, bringing them down one by one. A cry of pain made Rndm_Perfection turn his head, and saw that Zebra had been removed from the tank and thrown up into the air, and hit the ground. He was only unconcsious. Rndm_Perfect began to get surrounded himself. He began to shoot more discs, but the count of them was innumerable. He threw the AOL CDs like Chakrams, but only managed to kill a few more. The monsters pounce heavily into the air at Rndm_Perfection just when...

BANG!

One Monster fell to the ground

BANG! BANG!

Two more fell...

BANG BANG BANG!

Three more fell...

Rndm_Perfection looked at what had brought down half of the monsters down. There, he saw VashTheStampede standing upon a bloody mangled corpse and his .45 Colt Custom smoking. Rndm_Perfection smiled to see that the one he though was dead was alive and shooting. He shot more CDs of AOL at the remaining monsters.

"Get into the tank" said Rndm.

VashTheStampede nodded and picked up Zebra's unconscious body and got into the tank.

Rndm threw some AOL CDs on the ground to set off landmines before they drove over them, and succeeded to make a path to the city.

As they entered the city, more monsters emerged from the fires. Vash peeked through the "windows" of the tank and unloaded some bullets into a few monster's skulls. Rndm_Perfection fired some Tank Rounds at groups of monsters.

One by one, the monsters went down. Once all the monsters were defeated, they went to the center of the town and rested. Vash went to search out the city and Rndm stayed with Zebra.

Two hours later..

Finding no evidence of a "evil" he returned to the tank. Opening the door, he found Rndm being choked by Zebra, Zebra's katana laying on the side of Rndm's neck. Vash fired one shot into Zebra's arm, and two into his katana, disarming Zebra.

"You fool!" hissed the "possessed" Zebra, "you cannot defeat me! I am the evil of the north, I infect myself into your closest friends and betray you..."

Zebra laughed evilly and lunged at Vash. Vash dodged and knocked back Zebra with his foot. Rndm, regaining his composure, tackled Zebra and shoved a Cd into both of his arms. Zebra cried out in pain. Vash pushed his .45 Colt to the back of Zebra's head.

"Would you really kill your friend?" said Zebra in agony.

"You are not ZebraRampage anymore. You are only a nuisance." said VashTheStampede, unloading one bullet into Zebra's skull. Vash and Rndm threw out Zebra's corpse and drove off to help their friends at the east....

Whaddya think?

Rndm_Perfection
09-06-2003, 01:14 PM
Very interesting and unique. However, you know I would've kept Zebra's corpse like the bastard I am ¦¬Þ

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Yea, but at least your have his hands (remember you cut them off with your CDs). I'm going to wait until later for those who I sent to the City of the East to come online and give me their strategies.

DarkMaster
09-06-2003, 01:23 PM
DarkMaster: Bacon and a Porto-potty

Oh you've got to be sh*tting me

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Bacon is my favorite food meaning it will get magical powers and the porto-potty is indestructible so you can hide in it.

Happydude
09-06-2003, 02:07 PM
happydude666: Huge Machine Guns and a Big Frickin Gun(BFG)
OHHH BABY!

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 02:49 PM
Chapter 2:~Go East!~
Yoda, bouncer_agp, Dyne, and happydude666 were all travelling to the City of the East.

"Of all the cities, we get the farthest one. Why couldn't we have gotten a city that was closer by?" says happydude666.

"Because we didn't get one. Maybe this was an evil that only a weaker evil could take over, since it is the farthest of the four." said Yoda, "meaning it might be an easier fight for us."

"Or maybe we should just turn back and not come to this city." said Dyne, "maybe the evil already left, and isn't here anymore. "

"Don't be silly." said bouncer_agp, "the weaker evil will be dead in less than a second with all of our weapons. I bet he is running away n-"

Bouncer_agp was cut off as a large monstrous beast emerged from the sand and cried a harsh sound which was harmful to their ears.

What will they do?..

Your four please send me your strategies through PM, but as for now, I'll be back later.

GameMaster
09-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Can I have the number 8 and 86?

Crono
09-06-2003, 05:13 PM
A Chain Gun and a Rocket Launcher... I got lucky. :)

Seth
09-06-2003, 06:00 PM
A Chain Gun and a Rocket Launcher... I got lucky. :)
Those guns are to bulky. I'd just take my assault rifle and do it in one shot. Or chuck a grenade and get the same effect as a rocket laungher only i can move around more freely.

I got lucky.

And vash, did you get my lame strategy? Not really a strategy. Just what I want to do and stuff.

Dylflon
09-06-2003, 07:01 PM
How do I fight with a light bulb? I mean...I could throw knives or stab stuff with them...but a light bulb?

At least I didn't get a paper fan like GameMaster did in Battle Royale.

GameMaster
09-06-2003, 07:38 PM
How do I fight with a light bulb? I mean...I could throw knives or stab stuff with them...but a light bulb?

At least I didn't get a paper fan like GameMaster did in Battle Royale.

You just loved playing God didn't you? :D

An evil one might I add. :D ;)

VashTheStampede
09-06-2003, 08:07 PM
Gamemaster: Big Machine Guns and a Tank. Since you responded after I started the story, I'll include you later.

...Interesting strategy bouncer...happydude, I'll try..
waiting for yoda's and dyne's.

Crono
09-06-2003, 09:40 PM
Are we supposed to give you some sort of strategy for our weapons?

ZebraRampage
09-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Oh come on.....that's the second time I was the first to die, and I had good weapons this time...damnit. Was I possesed by the monsters or something? I'm guessing that that is the case, though I don't know how they possesed me.

VashTheStampede
09-07-2003, 08:51 AM
Yep. I need your guys strategies. It makes the story funner.

Seth
09-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Yep. I need your guys strategies. It makes the story funner.

If you're going to do this I want some good english. :)

Hero2
09-07-2003, 04:39 PM
If you're going to do this I want some good english. :)
there aint be no need for goods english although i do receive alot of bad rep for bad English. Ohh well =-D

Happydude
09-07-2003, 04:58 PM
there aint be no need for goods english although i do receive alot of bad rep for bad English. Ohh well =-D
whaaaa?! -rep!

jk :p

VashTheStampede
09-07-2003, 06:15 PM
sorry for delay. Computer shut down when i was typing it.. :\

Fighting this huge monstrous beast was going to be a pain in the arse. Or so they thought. Happydude666 pulled out his BFG and fired at the monstrous beast(who from now on shall be known as Fluffums) and destroyed it. Just when they other 3 were about to commend Happydude, 30 more Fluffums emerged from the ground and surrounded the team of four. Bouncer, seeing no alternative, placed a Canadian flag headband on his head, stripped himself, and charged at the enemy, filling them with lead and blowing them up with explosives. Dyne proceeded to throw apples at the Fluffums, whlie Yoda read his booklet on "How to Control a Kanchii" and happydude unloaded numerous BFG rounds at the Fluffums, but more continued to emerge from the ground. Bouncer began to just throw grenades at the ground and blow them up with his Big Machine Guns. Happydude, who ran out of BFG rounds, began to fire his assault rifle at the oncoming Fluffum horde. Dyne shoved some apples into his vacuum and fired apple sauce at the monsters, who seemed to be burned by the acidity of it. Yoda, finally finishing the booklet, called upon Kanchii, and was swallowed by it as it landed.

"Um, did Yoda just get swallowed by his own weapon?" said Dyne, looking at the Kanchii in suspicion.

"No time..look.." the nude bouncer pointed out as more larger Fluffums popped out....

to Be continued...

Rndm_Perfection
09-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Yoda, finally finishing the booklet, called upon Kanchii, and was swallowed by it as it landed.

"Um, did Yoda just get swallowed by his own weapon?" said Dyne, looking at the Kanchii in suspicion.

Hmmm, if Yoda posts, I'm giving him +rep.

VashTheStampede
09-07-2003, 09:16 PM
what do you guys think of the story? weird? bizarre? down right crazy? please tell me :-D so i can conform my writing to your needs

oh and the reason my last second part was so short was because i wrote that while being yelled at. My brother said i was typing too loud when he had his music on full blast..yet he can't hear me when i'm speaking loud 2 feet from him..o_O

Dylflon
09-07-2003, 09:31 PM
It was the Canadian flag head band that gave bouncer his awesome power.

Go Canada! :canada:

VashTheStampede
09-07-2003, 09:50 PM
I like the fact that people are interested in my story...360 views!! yay!! I'm starting school again so I'll be posting the rest of Chapter 2 tonight.
Chapter 2 Part 3: 6 ppl, a robot, and a floating head.

Dyne, bouncer, happydude, and the Kanchii that ate Yoda standed surrounded by larger Fluffums. Still disoriented about Yoda being devoured, the three fight clumsily as the Kanchii stands there. Happydude unloading more and more rounds of his assault rifle, Dyne shooting more apple sauce at them, and bouncer running around nude blowing up Fluffums.

Losing ground, the Fluffum horde becomes harder and harder to diminish.

"Hey you stupid robot! Why don't you help us?!" shouted Dyne at the still robot.

Suddenly the robots TV screen face glowed red, and a circular crosshair design appeared on it. Pulling a guitar out of it's face, the Kanchii began to smash the Fluffums 2 by 2. The rest of the group was amazed by what such a robot could do. Gaining more morale by the robot's abilities, the group began to fight harder against the horde.

But, such efforts were still futile. They were beginning to be overwhelmed.

"This is the end.." said Happydude, placing the assault rifle underneath his chin, ready to blow himself away...

"Um, I don't think so."

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Yep"

BOOSH! BOOSH! BOOSH! (my lame excuse of a tank noise* :D)

The group of four looked at the reinforcements that had come, Vash and Rndm_Perfection, both in Zebra's tank. But that could mean...that Zebra had indeed been killed in the fight up at the City of The North. Vash and Rndm emptied more rounds into the group of Fluffums. Their help had pushed back the Fluffum horde somewhat more. Vash jumped out of the tank, and emptied more rounds into the Fluffums. A Evolved Fluffum, which was about to jump Vash, was hit hard by a weird furry bullet of sorts.

"Huh?..what the heck?...Zebra?"

To Be Continued..

Ok So I lied about posting the rest of Chapter 2...I like cliffhangers :D

Hero2
09-07-2003, 10:20 PM
what do you guys think of the story? weird? bizarre? down right crazy? please tell me :-D so i can conform my writing to your needs

oh and the reason my last second part was so short was because i wrote that while being yelled at. My brother said i was typing too loud when he had his music on full blast..yet he can't hear me when i'm speaking loud 2 feet from him..o_O
thats when you take the keyboard and kick his ass with it then he cant complian about typing loud while hes complianing about the pain mahahahaha :devil: =-D

ZebraRampage
09-07-2003, 10:37 PM
I like the fact that people are interested in my story...360 views!! yay!! I'm starting school again so I'll be posting the rest of Chapter 2 tonight.
Chapter 2 Part 3: 6 ppl, a robot, and a floating head.

Dyne, bouncer, happydude, and the Kanchii that ate Yoda standed surrounded by larger Fluffums. Still disoriented about Yoda being devoured, the three fight clumsily as the Kanchii stands there. Happydude unloading more and more rounds of his assault rifle, Dyne shooting more apple sauce at them, and bouncer running around nude blowing up Fluffums.

Losing ground, the Fluffum horde becomes harder and harder to diminish.

"Hey you stupid robot! Why don't you help us?!" shouted Dyne at the still robot.

Suddenly the robots TV screen face glowed red, and a circular crosshair design appeared on it. Pulling a guitar out of it's face, the Kanchii began to smash the Fluffums 2 by 2. The rest of the group was amazed by what such a robot could do. Gaining more morale by the robot's abilities, the group began to fight harder against the horde.

But, such efforts were still futile. They were beginning to be overwhelmed.

"This is the end.." said Happydude, placing the assault rifle underneath his chin, ready to blow himself away...

"Um, I don't think so."

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Yep"

BOOSH! BOOSH! BOOSH! (my lame excuse of a tank noise* :D)

The group of four looked at the reinforcements that had come, Vash and Rndm_Perfection, both in Zebra's tank. But that could mean...that Zebra had indeed been killed in the fight up at the City of The North. Vash and Rndm emptied more rounds into the group of Fluffums. Their help had pushed back the Fluffum horde somewhat more. Vash jumped out of the tank, and emptied more rounds into the Fluffums. A Evolved Fluffum, which was about to jump Vash, was hit hard by a weird furry bullet of sorts.

"Huh?..what the heck?...Zebra?"

To Be Continued..

Ok So I lied about posting the rest of Chapter 2...I like cliffhangers :D

Hey I might be alive again...interesting, that was a good edition, I especially liked the end...but of course I would. +rep

Dyne
09-08-2003, 12:19 AM
Ooh... Applesauce!

As long as there isn't any evil Pork Chops or anything, I think I could serve up some ass with that and my vacuum. >: D

VashTheStampede
09-08-2003, 06:37 PM
ah yes..the power of applesauce is something that should not be underestimated.

Chapter 2 Part 4: Zebra, the Floating Head.

"Huh?..what the heck?...Zebra?!" exclaimed Vash in shock.

There, 5 feet away from him, was the floating head of Zebra.

"Hi Vash. What's up?" said the bodiless head.

"Your head. Now how are you alive after I placed a bullet right in the back of you skull?" said Vash.

"I'll explain later, for now, we gotta finish off these great balls of fluffiness." said Zebra.

With that, 6 people, a robot, and a floating head battled off the Fluffum horde. Vash continued to fire rounds from his .45 Colt. Rndm_Perfection fired AOL CDs and Tank rounds. Bouncer enticed the Fluffums with his brief nudity and grenades. Dyne, used the power of applesauce (beware it's true nature!). Happydude fired emptied clip after clip of the assault rifle. The Kanchii played deafening notes on his guitar. After all the Fluffums were gone, the team got into the tank and rested for a bit.

Dyne pulled out some glasses and emptied applesauce into it. "Applesauce anyone?" said Dyne.

"NO!" said the rest of them in unison, having already been covered in applesauce.

Suddenly, a giant hand furry hand grabbed the tank, throwing all of the group off guard. The beast brought the tank to it's eyes, and stared right at the group.

"I am the evil of the East, Kumakataka, leader of the Yamaruzigazas(the Fluffums), you dare defeat my children?!" hissed Kumakataka, tightening his grip on the tank. "You shall pay!!!"

"He's all talk," said Rndm_Perfection, "let's attack his eyes."

With that, the 8 members attacked the eyes of Kumakataka(who shall be known as Big K), and it howled in pain, dropping them.

"They're weakness is applesauce, but I think that just slow motion applesauce won't help at all. We need someone to throw the applesauce at high speeds..." said Dyne.

"I can do that," said Zebra, "just put a apple in my mouth and I'll float towards him at high speeds."

"Ok," said Dyne, putting a apple in Zebra's mouth.

Zebra flew at high speeds towards Big K's eyes, but when he hit it, it only did minimal damage.

Suddenly, Kanchii's face glew and grabbed Zebra, shoved an apple into his mouth, put him into the Tank barrel, and fired him at Big K's eyes.

It made a direct hit, and also sent Big K crashing towards the tank. The group rushed away in the tank, and felt the shockwave of the evil of the East crashing down.

"Two down, two to go," said Zebra.

"Now you gotta tell me WHY you are a floating head and not a dead corpse of evil." said Vash.

"Um...it's a long story.."

To BE CONTINUED (I love those words)

By the way, there will be about 6 Chapters, just to inform you. I should be able to finish by the end of the week. Chao!

ZebraRampage
09-08-2003, 06:45 PM
I'm a floating head! Interesting, I love all the random ways of attacking, such as applesauce..and, well I guess a normal person would just say it's stupid, but this story is quite amusing and very fun to read. Good Job Vash, keep em' coming.

Hero2
09-08-2003, 07:05 PM
this has got to be the wierdest ****in story i have ever read, And its damn good too

Happydude
09-08-2003, 07:07 PM
i like assault rifles :)

Dylflon
09-08-2003, 07:08 PM
The story is kinda stupid. Does anyone else think it's weird that Ginkasa doesn't complain about this story but he manages to complain whenever I post Battle Royale?

Hero2
09-08-2003, 07:10 PM
The story is kinda stupid. Does anyone else think it's weird that Ginkasa doesn't complain about this story but he manages to complain whenever I post Battle Royale?
there are two resons i can think of
#1 this storys too screwed up to criticize and
#2 its soo fun to criticize you dyflon j/k

Dylflon
09-08-2003, 07:17 PM
there are two resons i can think of
#1 this storys too screwed up to criticize and
#2 its soo fun to criticize you dyflon j/k

I'm glad I killed your character. lol.

Vampyr
09-08-2003, 07:32 PM

Im thinking the exact same thing.

VashTheStampede
09-08-2003, 09:14 PM
*sniffle* no one likes my story?...waaah!! oh well, I'll just write some more then :D

Since I am behind on my chapters, I'm gonna post my first subchapter, there will be 1 subchapter after every 2 chapters, meaning there will be 3 subchapters and 6 chapters...just for your information.
Subchapter 1: The Zebra head

"Ok, so where should I begin.." pondered the head of Zebra, who we will now refer to as HoZ. (Not Hero of Zelda, Head of Zebra...haha...lame joke..sigh)

"About how you are able to live after I shot you in the head and that you are a floating and talking head now." said Vash.

"Oh and How you Crap and Eat and Breath and Sleep and stuff..." added Happydude.

"Well, the evil of the North tried to slow down the impact of the bullet, or at least lessen the damage, but the evil was killed, but his powers remained inside the body. Your bullet broke my spinal cord, letting my head pop off. " said Zebra

Everyone looked at him like he was some sort of weird turd in a toilet.

"Ahem," continued Zebra, "I woke up, not knowing how the heck I was alive or why I couldn't move my body. I began to try to lift my body up until my skin tore my head from the rest of my body, and that's how I got here today."

"How about how you crap, eat, breath, sleep, and other stuff." said Happydude.

"Um, well, I can't crap, since the food has no place to go. I can breath, because I have no lower body so I can breath from my nose and my neck now..." said Zebra sadly, "and I can sleep by just floating, and I play soccer for fun with my head."

"...." was the only thing everyone said during the rest of the trip to the South...

End of Subchapter 1.

The weirdest Sub/Chapter yet.

GameMaster
09-08-2003, 09:17 PM
When do I make my cameo appearance?

Happydude
09-08-2003, 09:21 PM
interesting....sub...chapter..thing...and stuff :p

Dylflon
09-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Okay. Here's the thing. You're new. BRAND NEW. We don't know you.

Vampyr is showing patience by waiting for me to finish my story before he starts his. What I don't get is why does a noob who nobody knows take priority over Vampyr?

How is that fair? You don't even know us.

I don't want to be here.

Happydude
09-08-2003, 10:33 PM

Vampyr is showing patience by waiting for me to finish my story before he starts his. What I don't get is why does a noob who nobody knows take priority over Vampyr?

I don't want to be here.
whats gotten into you :wtf:

let the n00b finish his story, in the mean tmie vampyr can allready hae written it and prefected it, all he needs to do is post it. so whatever...it can wait, no harm done.

Vampyr
09-09-2003, 06:54 AM

I don't want to be here.

Thanks for the support. :)

no one likes my story?...waaah!! oh well, I'll just write some more then

At least I like your attitude.

Rndm_Perfection
09-09-2003, 08:56 AM

I don't want to be here.

Give it a break, man. Don't monopolize the situation. Just because he jumped the bandwagon, doesn't mean you can blow up in his face. Cool it, seriously.

Dylflon
09-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Give it a break, man. Don't monopolize the situation. Just because he jumped the bandwagon, doesn't mean you can blow up in his face. Cool it, seriously.

Sorry. It's just that Vampyr was really excited about writing his story...and this guy....we don't even know.

So ...as you may see, it's somewhat of a pickle.

Happydude
09-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Sorry. It's just that Vampyr was really excited about writing his story...and this guy....we don't even know.

So ...as you may see, it's somewhat of a pickle.
meh...just finish writing your story and let this guy finish writing his then vampyr will have a chance to post his...unless i have something to do with it...MUAHAHAHAHAHA :drevil:

Dylflon
09-09-2003, 07:13 PM
meh...just finish writing your story and let this guy finish writing his then vampyr will have a chance to post his...unless i have something to do with it...MUAHAHAHAHAHA :drevil:

You'll never get away with this!

Vampyr
09-09-2003, 07:29 PM
meh...just finish writing your story and let this guy finish writing his then vampyr will have a chance to post his...unless i have something to do with it...MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Lock and load:

happydude --->> :baby: :minigun: <<---me

VashTheStampede
09-10-2003, 06:12 PM
hi, sorry i didn't post anything, internet troubles. Sorry for taking priority over ya Vampyr. Why don't you just post your story now? It will, if your like me, relieve the stress of having to remember stuff. I have the worst memory. Oh and, please kill me in your story in the most humiliating way. I'm weird like that. :D

Chapter 3: Darkness of Shadows, Shrouded Knight?!

Hero2, Vampyr, Dylflon, The Germanator, and Mechadragon all reached the City of The South. What they found was a rather peaceful city, but not very lively. The people seemed to be rather shrouded in darkness, as their face were always covered with a cloth.

"What's wrong with these people?" said Dylflon, "they're almost..lifeless..."

"Who knows," said Vampyr, "let's ask that person over there if they've seen an evil of the South."

So, they walked to the old and senile man and asked him if he had seen an evil of the south. The Man immediately jumped on Vampyr and tried to bite him.

"MUST KILL...MUST KILL THOSE WHO OPPOSE IMAGORAL!!!"

to be continued..(sorry homework)

Dylflon
09-10-2003, 07:06 PM
That was short.

I can't say i'm not interested in seeing how my character uses his lightbulb.

VashTheStampede
09-10-2003, 08:18 PM
Ok, Homework done, now it's time for Dylflon to use his lightbulb.

Chapter 3 Part 2: The Lightbulb of Salvation!

Vampyr, being attacked by the senile old man, was taken aback and falls to the floor. The Germanator knocks the man off and shoots and arrow into his head. The group of five rest, wondering what the heck just happened.

"What the heck was that?" said Vampyr, still shaken.

"I don't know, but let's hope the rest of the city is not like that." said The Germanator.

A hand grabbed Mecha Dragon around the neck and began to choke him. Mecha Dragon pulled out his Alucard Sword and stabbed backwards into the enemy, but it wouldn't release it's grip.

"What the?! A zombie?!" said The Germanator in horror at the being that held onto Mecha Dragon.

Dylflon grabbed a knife and sliced off the hands that had their grip on Mecha Dragon's neck, barely cutting Mecha Dragon. Mecha rubbed his neck in pain, and sent his sword downward onto the zombie's body and slashed it into half. But, the monstrosity continued to move. A beam of energy illuminated from Vampyr's postiron rifle and struck the zombie's undead body, burning it completely. The group of five felt relieved yet, shaken by the experience...they were unable to hold off one zombie..what if the city was filled with them?..would they be doomed?..

were some of the thoughts racing through their heads. But a sudden stampede of footsteps horded towards them. They had been surrounded by the townspeople, the Citizens of Death. The CoD (Citizens of Death) leapt at the group, continuing to get filled with lead and wood and steel, but would not give up. The Zombies were almost unable to die. Mecha Dragon continued to slash at them with his sword, but they just crawled towards him faster. He pulled out his whip and struck them with it. The whip caused the CoD to be turned into dust. Mecha Dragon cracked his whip at all the CoD he could, but he could not stop them all with his whip. Vampyr, who ran out of Positronic energy, pulled out his Portable Lamp. Dylflon saw that there was no bulb in Vampyr's portable lamp. Throwing his bulb to Vampyr, Dylflon fell to the floor and was covered by the zombies, almost getting bitten to death. But, Hero2, who used his .45 Colt Custom to strike those surround Dylflon into a stunned state, and then grabbed, Dylflon, and released a canister of flesh corroding gas, making sure to get everyone else away from there. The Gas killed many of the CoD, but more and more continued to surface. Vampyr placed the bulb into his portable lamp and turned it on, causing light to illuminate all over the city of the South. The CoD, suddenly transformed, into humans, breathing heavily and shaken by the scene of their loved ones dead in front of them. The now-human townspeople tried to escape from the city, but a line of pitch black spikes impaled every single one of the townspeople, killing them instantly. The five turned their heads to the being who caused their death, a figure clad in black armor...

"Those foolish slaves....I'm glad you freed them...they were beginning to annoy me.."

to be continued..

is it just me or do I always type about hordes? o_O

Dylflon
09-10-2003, 09:36 PM
That's one awesome light bulb. How many watts is that?

Vampyr
09-10-2003, 09:40 PM
That's one awesome light bulb. How many watts is that?

lol. Yeah, really.

Happydude
09-11-2003, 11:38 AM
nice...

VashTheStampede
09-11-2003, 05:52 PM
Ok, this one's going to be a doozey. No hordes. Wow, what a change for me. The bulb is 890432842904820489239048 watts, amazing ain't it?

Chapter 3 Part 3: ~Imagoral, Knight of Shadows!~

"I'm guessing you are Imagoral, right?" said Dylflon, pulling out his knives.

"That is correct you miniscule maggot, I am Imagoral, the Knight of Shadows. Unlike the other Evils in the other cities, I was especially appointed by our leader." said the shrouded entity floating before them.

"Why you.." said Dylflon, throwing knives simultaneously at Imagoral.

Imagoral simply put up his hand and pushed back the knives, causing them to fall to the floor.

"What the heck?!" said Dylflon, taken aback.

"This city is shrouded in my darkness, in fact, I can control everything it, like so..." said Imagoral, clenching his fist.

The five began to choke, like their air around them had suddenly been sucked away, causing them to suffocate quickly.

Vampyr, pulled out his Portable Lamp and quickly turned it on. Imagoral howled in pain and fell to the ground. He continued to stay there, as they got their breath back. Dylflon shot numerous knives at Imagoral, while Hero2 shot .45 rounds, The Germanator shot arrows, and Mecha Dragon cracked his whip at him. Vampyr held up the lamp at Imagoral, causing him to cringe back in fear.

"You insolent little beings.." hissed Imagoral as he lifted his hand and broke the lamp. Quickly, darkness surrounded the area, and Imagoral once again rose to the air. He made chains of darkness sprout from the ground, and bound the five to the floor. Soon, numerous miniature spikes appeared in the air above the five.

"This will be quite painful" said Imagoral, amused. "prepare for the end!"

Imagoral raised his hand, and got blown off by Rocket Launcher.

"WHO?!" shouted Imagoral, grabbing the stump of his arm.

"Well, I think it was me" said Crono, holding up his Rocket Launcher, "maybe rockets aren't your thing..How about a chain gun? :D"

Crono pulled out his Chain Gun and fired continuously at Imagoral.

GameMaster, Bond, and DarkMaster, who had arrived with Crono, began their assault also on Imagoral. GameMaster got into his tank and fired rounds at Imagoral. Bond got into the tank and poked Imagoral with a super long plastic stick. DarkMaster, grabbed the other five into the tank, and placed the porto potty armoring around the tank, making it inpenetrable. The now party of nine began to attack Imagoral from the indestructable tank. Imagoral just cackled and stopped all the ammunition from hitting him.

"YOU FOOLS!! I AM OF THE NIGHT! I SHALL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO!!" shouted Imagoral, causing a fissure to break into the ground underneath them, and suck them in.

"This is bad," said Dylflon.

"What are you talking about? This tank is indestructable." said DarkMaster proudly.

"Maybe, but it doesn't mean we'll roast like turkeys in here." said Dylflon, already beginning to feel the heat.

how will the group of 9 get out of this predicament? stay tuned in later for the next episode of, Dragon Ball Z!! oh wait, wrong place, wrong time, wrong commericial. The next part of, The Story of Hordes!

Happydude
09-11-2003, 06:04 PM
...thats cool.

The Germanator
09-12-2003, 12:46 AM
I want to know why I am wasting my time with a bow and arrow while my bucket of KFC chicken is going to waste... :distress:

Dylflon
09-12-2003, 01:07 AM
Go light bulb! Searing illuminance.

ZebraRampage
09-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Vash has told me that his story is cancelled due to complications of his health.

Dylflon
09-12-2003, 08:52 PM
Vash has told me that his story is cancelled due to complications of his health.

Seriously? That's not good.

ZebraRampage
09-12-2003, 08:55 PM
Just so you people know, he posted what happened in the simpsons thread.

Hero2
09-12-2003, 09:31 PM
hes just doing it for suspence resons..any way hope you get better vash

VashTheStampede
09-13-2003, 08:02 PM
hey hey hey...on the laptop right now, which I hate the mouse on it ><. I'm going to try to continue the story as soon as possible.

VashTheStampede
09-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Chapter 3 Part 4: ~The Stampede!~

When we last left our crew of nine fellows, they were roasting nicely in a fissure of the earth. The group got irritated because of the intense heat and began to fight amongst themselves.

"Shut up!" shouted DarkMaster, wiping the sweat off his brow, "I'll get us out of here one way or another!"

"Which way is that?!" exclaimed Vampyr, "through hell?!"

"Why you.."

Vampyr and DarkMaster lunged at each other and hit each other hard in the abdomen continuously. DarkMaster began to spit out blood as Vampyr began the beat him with the butt of his Positron Rifle.

Dylflon tackled down Vampyr and restrained him from causing any further damage while Crono tended to DarkMaster. Magma deep from within the earth began to seep into the tank, causing much of the insides to be melted out. The group of nine looked on in horror at the advancing line of liquid rock that would probably end their lives...until a field of black energy surrounded the magma and forced it out, also lifting up the tank from out of the fissure and back onto the planet's crust.

"Phew, that was almost close," said Zebra, "Any later than that you guys would've been burned into nothing."

The groups of the South and West looked appreciatively at the other group standing before them, that of the North and the East.

"So, you're the evil of the South, eh?" said happydude, pulling out his BFG, "eat this!"

Happydude fired a shot at Imagoral, but he brought up a shield that withstood the blast until it dissipated. Imagoral then shot a spear of energy at Happydude, who barely dodged it and got a large gash on his arm for it. Dyne shot applesauce at Imagoral from the super vacuum, while Rndm_Perfection fired tank rounds and a infinite supply of AOL CDs. Still, to no avail. Imagoral got angered and just pushed everyone back with his powers. The assault from the once again unified team continued, but had little effect. The only effect that the attack had was that it decreased the amount of ammunition that they had.

Vash called for Hero2 "Hero2, give me your .45 Colt!"

"Why?" replied Hero2.

"Just give me it, and take the rest of you guys and leave. " said Vash, almost demanding it.

Hero2 submitted and threw Vash his .45 Colt, got the rest of the group, and left the area.

Vash held the .45 Colts, one in each hand, each pointing directly at Imagoral.

"What do you think you can do with those puny pistols?!" snorted Imagoral in amusement.

"Who said I was going to use these pistols?.." said Vash smiling as the barrel of each Colt breaking off, eminating a blinding light from inside the gun, "I'm going to use the power of angels my friend..."

to be continued!

YAY!!

Happydude
09-14-2003, 10:19 PM
angels huh?

you'll be seeing angels when im through with you vash...that gash really hurt!

VashTheStampede
09-15-2003, 06:33 PM
at least your not dead....yet.

j/k..or am I?

j/k...about which part?

Chapter 3 Final Part: ~The Blast the Lit Up The World!~

"The power of angels?!" chuckled Imagoral, "you be not an angel!"

Vash, still extending out the two glowing .45 Colts, smirked at Imagoral and said "I'm not an angel, my arms are."

With those words, a entanglement of wires and machinery engulfed Vash's arms and created two huge cannons around them. The Cannons looked like organic materials and machinery combined, along with a giant ball of energy eminating within the cannon.

Imagoral's eyes widened in horror. He shot many large blasts of darkness at Vash, but Vash simply picked them off with blasts from his two arm cannons.

"YOU!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU?!?!" cried Imagoral in fear and irritation, bring up a large barrier of dark energy around Vash, and closing it on him.

"I am but a servant of a greater being," said Vash, still aiming his arm cannons at Imagoral, "just like you..but enough talk...time to end this...ANGEL ARMS!!"

With those words, Vash's Angel Arms fired at Imagoral, destroying the barrier of dark energy and completely obliterating Imagoral. The blasts from his Angel Arms illuminated the once dark town of the City of the South, and continued to until the blasts went out over the horizon...

Vash fell to the floor, and his arms quickly changed back...

"It's over, it's finallly over..." said Vash, relief spreading throughout his body..

"Not yet at least..."

"I hope Vash will be able to handle that weird guy back there," said happydude, reloading his weapons, as did the rest of the group.

"He should be alright," said Zebra. "I know him, Imagoral should be probably dead by now."

"Maybe. Say, since there's no more Evils to fight, how about we play some recreational sports?" suggested Rndm_Perfection.

"Ok, how about soccer?" said Dyne.

"But we have no ball," said Zebra

Everyone looked at Zebra's floating head and got closer to him...

"Um guys....what are you?...." said Zebra nervously.

----------------------------Outside-------------------------------

"AAAH!! GUYS! OW!" said Zebra, the now floating soccerball.

"Calm down Zebra, the game is almost done," said Vampyr, scoring a goal with Zebra's head."Actually, it's done right now."

"How about best 2 out of 3?" said Dylflon, being on the losing team.

"How about n-" said bouncer_agp, before he was able to finish. He had been cleanly shot in the neck.

Bouncer fell to floor, lifeless.

"You'll all die.."

to be continued...

Happydude
09-15-2003, 06:55 PM
gettin better :)

ZebraRampage
09-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Owww, that hurt a lot. Interesting ending though.

VashTheStampede
09-17-2003, 08:05 PM
curse the server for being too busy. I just finished writing the long chapter 4 and it says it's too busy and my story goes bye bye..*sobs*

Dylflon
09-17-2003, 09:24 PM
curse the server for being too busy. I just finished writing the long chapter 4 and it says it's too busy and my story goes bye bye..*sobs*

Write it in Microsoft word first. Saves time and no tears!

VashTheStampede
09-18-2003, 06:17 PM
I guess that works.

Chapter 4:~The god of Death?!~

Bouncer's body fell dead to the floor. The group looked shocked at the corpse that was once Bouncer, their friend and comrade in this whole battle.

Rndm_Perfection ran towards Bouncer's body, as did the others. They all locked at Bouncer's bullet wound. Kanchii-Yoda removed the bullet from Bouncer's head. Examining the bullet, text appeared on Kanchii-Yoda's screen. It said ".45 COLT ROUND".

A loud gunshot was heard again, and the Kanchii-Yoda fell to the floor, oil spewing from it's head. Everyone jerked their heads toward where the gunshot was fired, with their mouths agape.

"Hi, I'm here to kill all of you."

To be continued...

Happydude
09-18-2003, 07:52 PM
it's me...i have a feeling its me :p

VashTheStampede
09-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Hi, sorry about the abscence.

Chapter 4: Ultima Part: ~The Death, Vash The Stampede!~

"Hi, I'm here to kill all of you."

"Vash?!" shouted Rndm_Perfection as he jerked his head towards the killer.

"Well, of course, who else would I be? Bouncer?" said Vash, an evil smirk forming upon his face.

"You..." said Zebra, lunging at Vash.

Vash dodged the speeding head, and shot a few rounds at it. The bullets bounced right off of Zebra's forehead.

"I have dark magic as well, Zerakanul." said Zebra, who was emitting waves of dark energy.

"Hah, you found out my real form, hm?" said Zerakanul, ripping off the artificial Vash face. "Well, it won't do you much good, I'm still superior to all of you."

Zerakanul placed his hand upon the ground and created a large vein of a dark substance within the earth, and caused the veins to burst and spew out a caustic liquid, which burned through many of their clothes. Zebra quickly lunged again at Zerakanul and shot a weird ray of light from his mouth. Zerakanul turned around to quickly and was sent crashing to the ground.

"You pathetic mortal.." said Zerakanul, clutching his stomach, where he had been shot by the ray of energy. "Stealing the energy of a demon, you are so pathetic.."

"Right, oh well, but you're dead now," said Zebra, opening his mouth for another attack.

Zerakanul smirked and shoved the end of his .45 Colt Custom into Zebra's mouth and emptied 6 rounds. Blood and other secretions spewed from the hole in Zebra's head.

"Such a pity, he was a worthy advisary..too bad he couldn't have been so fragile..now, who's next?" said Zerakanul, cleaning off the .45 Colt and smiling at the group.

The group readied themselves for another attack, but were unsure of how to attack him.

"Now, you will all die.." said Zerakanul, aiming his gun at the sky. He shot 6 bullets straight into the air. The group was puzzled at the move. Until finally, a shower of bullets came raining upon them.

They tried their best to dodge the bullets, but many of them were shot down, or lost their lives. Until finally Vampyr and Dylflon had finally made it throught the storm of bullets. Vampyr had several scars on his forearms from barely missed bullets and Dylflon had 1 or 2 bullet wounds on his legs.

"This is the end for you, pathetic ones," said Zerakanul aiming his .45 at the two. The barrel of the gun broke off, and it began to emit a strange light. The .45 Colt began to assmilate with Zerakanul's arm, forming a large cannon monstrosity. The Angel Arm had been formed. Zerakanul charged the blast and shot, the blast heading for the two.

"Damn...all of this..in vain.." said Vampyr, ready for the inevitable.

A large blast pushed away Zerakanul's Angel Arm attack.

"When you steal weapons, make sure to steal all of them. You never know if the victim will come back and kick your arse."