PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto 3 - I Found A Secret.

Ric
02-15-2002, 09:38 AM
Go to Staunton Island.... Find the place there called Bedford Point.... somewhere here there is a car park behind buildings, there are two hidden packages there, one near a wall, one on a roof up some stairs. There is often a stinger in the car park in question.

Look over the wall at the back, you will see a building with lots of fire escape ladders on it. Found it? Right you have to get over this wall. There are two methods of doing this:

1. Get a bunch of vechiles of varying sizes (the tank may prove useful) and make steps out of them, then jump up and over the wall.

2. Fly there in the Dodo plane, there are two of these at the airport.

Once you are in look around painted on a wall is a sign that reads:

You werent
supposed
to be able
to get here
you know

Ok so it's nothing really exciting but it was good for a laugh when I first saw it, my brother and I found it quite by chance when we were flying over the city and crashed into a building and fell down into the area.

BigJustinW
02-15-2002, 11:54 AM
Cool trick

I'll try it next time I rent :D

Joeiss
02-15-2002, 06:27 PM
Cool! I am going to try this right now! Oh wait, my PS2 is unplugged, and that means I would have to plug it in! :eek:

Hmm.. It doesn't sound interesting anymore. j/k.

LoudHowardZERO
02-17-2002, 07:14 PM
That's Um.... weird..

Ric
02-22-2002, 06:26 PM
How many of you have managed to get bullet proof vehicles so far I have got the Securicar, Cheetah and Barracks OL. Only Bobcat and Patriot left to get.

The_Dunadan
02-22-2002, 07:25 PM
i've got the patriot but how do u get the others?

Ric
02-23-2002, 01:01 PM
I will amke a topic telling how to get the bullet proof vehicles.