PDA

View Full Version : Worst Game Ever!!!(As told by EGM)

Jonbo298
02-13-2002, 08:16 PM
In case you havent picked up the March issue of EGM (The one with Maximo on the cover). If you read the GBA reviews, a game has scored lower than Superman! (Surprising aint it). It acutally got a score of 0.0! and a 1.5, and a .5. Overall of 2! That is mind boggling and the game is Mortal Kombat Advance, lol.

Gamer
02-13-2002, 09:23 PM
MKA got a 0? wtf, i thought that was going to be a good game...good thing i didnt buy it!

Joeiss
02-13-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Jonbo298
In case you havent picked up the March issue of EGM (The one with Maximo on the cover). If you read the GBA reviews, a game has scored lower than Superman! (Surprising aint it). It acutally got a score of 0.0! and a 1.5, and a .5. Overall of 2! That is mind boggling and the game is Mortal Kombat Advance, lol.

MK Advance got a 0.0??? Man, this game had so much potential. This is QUITE sad.

Perfect Stu
02-13-2002, 11:30 PM
Mortal Kombat sucks hard...

Jonbo298
02-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Well, From what I can remember since I dont have the magazine in front of me, the person said the game was buggy and glitchy, the collision detection was horrible since you can shoot a rocket/missile or whatnot and it goes right through them. Those words alone make the game horrible. Hopefull MK5 is more like MKII. That game was the best one. They should basically make MKII with better 2D graphics, animation, collision detection, all the former players (From ALL the past MK's) and add more. Add more single and multiplayer things, and whatever else. Just please make it more like MKII and not a new game done from scratch, but done from scratch might be better, who knows.

LoudHowardZERO
02-14-2002, 08:35 PM
I actually expeced it to be good, maybe we'll have to read some other reviews first

*Just about clicks IGN hyper link* Um.... better not UNCLEAN! Not like I'd be able to get a review anyway, god damn insider

*Almost goes to gamespot* Um... better not, because we all know how tey review

*Planet Gamecube* O, god, don't even go there....

Maybe I'll just wait...

Kitana85
02-16-2002, 07:53 PM
WOW!! And to think I was totally looking forward to that game.. what a let down (notice user name).

designated_GM3R
02-16-2002, 08:51 PM
The Mortal Kombat franchise has truly depreciated through the many games, licensed action figures, and the failed half-assed cinematic approach. We all know that isn't the answer. Mortal Kombat 5 sounds promising, and let us hope that Ed Boon and team do not let us down.