PDA

View Full Version : RE is back on the PS2, and it's ONLINE

Perfect Stu
02-13-2002, 05:09 PM
http://www.thegia.com/news/0202/n13a.html

Any reactions? Maybe this should go on the GCN board too ;)

(Look at the list of titles...RE Online is there)

An official announcement might have been made by Capcom, I'm not sure...but if not, if will probably happen soon.

The_Dunadan
02-13-2002, 05:38 PM
maybe its re: survivor and know one told them. i think i remember reading that that series was still available on other consoles. who would wanna play re online anyway?

BlueFire
02-13-2002, 05:44 PM
I wonder how it'd work..Co-Op? Be a zombie? :confused:

DeathsHand
02-13-2002, 05:51 PM
I heard someone say that awhile ago they heard that there would be an online RE game where people work together to escape from Raccoon City or something... I dunno fo sho though, but it's an idea :D

What'd be cool is if instead of that, you played some kind of special forces team... and you gotta go in and investigate stuff and try to find certain things while making your way through a bunch of monsters and such, and then escape... so you could work together or split up to find something and all that stuff...

:burger:

But I dunno...

designated_GM3R
02-13-2002, 06:16 PM
I'd give my left nut to see a REOnline title hit the PS2 and incorporate co-operative play with other gamers over the net. I'd stick with third-person perspective, throw the static camera angles down the chute, and concoct a massive Racoon City to traverse - filled with puzzles, traps, and zombies; oh my!

Joeiss
02-13-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by DeathsHand
I heard someone say that awhile ago they heard that there would be an online RE game where people work together to escape from Raccoon City or something... I dunno fo sho though, but it's an idea :D

Yeah, I said that, b!tch. You questioning what I said?

:D :D

DeathsHand
02-13-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss

Yeah, I said that, b!tch. You questioning what I said?

:D :D

well methinks I heard it from someone on IGN... :D

and speaking of RE online and IGN, lookies what someone posted on the forum...

http://www.liquid2k.com/deathshand/reonline.jpg

it may be very very crappy... but oh well... I'll brighten it up in a min ;)

Edit: There it should be nice and bright now...

azazela31
02-17-2002, 10:46 AM
The RE series are becoming a joke.

But hey, maybe they'll be able to pull of a good games. I think it would be kinda of cool if you could play split screen or something.