PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 3- Triple the Horror

BreakABone
07-22-2003, 09:32 PM
A movie series that well started off much like Final Fantasy, a one shot deal. After racking in big bucks with the original, they worked on a sequel even though they promised there wouldn't be on sequel. And now here they are on a 3rd, but the Wayans won't have anything to do with this one. Anyhow, i hope this one doesn't suck like the last one.

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=540280

CrOnO_LiNk
07-22-2003, 09:39 PM
A movie series that well started off much like Final Fantasy, a one shot deal. After racking in big bucks with the original, they worked on a sequel even though they promised there wouldn't be on sequel. And now here they are on a 3rd, but the Wayans won't have anything to do with this one. Anyhow, i hope this one doesn't suck like the last one.

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=540280

Oh my God! The trailer was awesome. I loved the first and second, and this one has funny themes from the Matrix, Signs, and even * Mile.

Michael Jacksons even in it! Simon from American idol. Pamela Anderson!!!!!!!!

This looks good and funny. can't wait.

DeathsHand
07-22-2003, 09:58 PM
I don't think there's any way spoof movies can suck... Unless they royally screw up somehow... I havn't seen any of the scary movies, but basically spoofs usually have humor that comes from being extremely stupid/silly, which makes it funny...

Kung Pow for instance... (^_^

I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER!

Happydude
07-22-2003, 10:07 PM
this one loks really funny...prolly gonna be beter then the second...i hope...

Crono
07-22-2003, 10:21 PM
Well... there's the stupid kind of funny... then there's just plain stupid. I thought Scary Movie 2 was pretty stupid... not really funny imo, so I'm not really looking forward to this one.

GameMaster
07-22-2003, 10:22 PM
And according to that website, a Scary Movie 4 has already been set for 2004.

Rndm_Perfection
07-22-2003, 10:25 PM
And according to that website, a Scary Movie 4 has already been set for 2004.

Groooooooaaan.

Happydude
07-22-2003, 10:26 PM
i dunno...im kinda lookin forward to the 3rd one now...can't say the same for the fourth one, cause it's just too much...

The Germanator
07-22-2003, 11:24 PM
Hmm, I bet it'll suck...I was very happy when a fire alarm interrupted the screening when I saw Scary Movie 1 in theaters. Not interested in this one..

One Winged Angel
07-22-2003, 11:24 PM
first one was funny

second one was crap

third one looks like crap

I will personally kill the producers for making a fourth one

Stonecutter
07-22-2003, 11:34 PM
Remember kids, if the Sequel's more than two JUST DON'T GO!

Dylflon
07-22-2003, 11:35 PM
It's following in the style of actual scary movies like Jason and Fiday the 13th in the respect that they all keep churning out crappy sequels.

Joeiss
07-22-2003, 11:53 PM
I loved the second one!

GIMME YOUR OTHER HAND... NO ITS MY STRONG HAND!!!!!!!

hahahahahhahahahaahahahahah

MY GERMS!

hahahahaha

oh god I am really high right now.

Vampyr
07-23-2003, 09:45 AM
I agree with Crono, it was a stupid movie in the first place. I started to watch the first one, thought it was crap and went to play some games. Came back and watched some more, still crap. I didnt even watch the 2, and the 3 looks just as bad.

I used to like parodies, even weird al. But Ive just decided that the originals are so much better. Instead of watching a movie make fun of the Matrix, I'll just watch the Matrix.

But it doesn't really bother me any, I just wont go watch. Im not going to go on a man hunt like One Winged Angel. :shock:

bobcat
07-23-2003, 10:43 AM
Scary movie 1 and 2 were awesome.

I'll definitely watch this 1

DeathsHand
07-23-2003, 10:54 AM
Instead of watching a movie make fun of the Matrix, I'll just watch the Matrix.

Me too, cuz The Matrix sure does make me laugh...