PDA

View Full Version : The Undiscovered Country

Professor S
07-07-2003, 10:30 PM
This thread was made for fans to list the talent that you think the WWE is truly missing out on. Any name that is not currently on WWE TV is eligible, so if you think Snuka is the answer to the WWE's prayers feel free to list him.

Here's my top 5

5) The H8 Club - A CZW tag team that just oozes the sort of charisma that Demolition and the Raod Warriors used to have. Two big men that can move and come across as brutal monsters.

4) Low Ki - A Japan and ROH staple who is limited on the mic, but more than tells a story in the ring. We'll never see him in the WWE for 2 reasons: He works too stiff and weighs 175 lbs.

3) The Backseat Boyz - Another CZW tag team that have become true ring generals and ooze a different kind of charisma... the kind that women love. Women actually stuff dollar bills in their pants as they make their ring entrance. They are very old school in that they use a LOT of ag team gimmick spots that range from hilarious to innovative.

2) Steve Corino - Like I said in my other thread, he is the total package. He can talk and work like few can. He has the elusive "it". His only downfall may be his size and that he works an old school plodding style that inclides little aerial work.

and surprisingly even to myself...

1) C.M. Punk - This kid has something special. He's young, has a great look, and can ROCK the MIC. Plus he can work and has the aerial aspect to his game that Corino lacks. He is a little small, but it fits in with his true to life straight edge gimmick. A great arrogant heel with a great catch phrase "I'm drug free, alcohol free, and that means I'm better than you." Very funny to the point that you almost don't want to boo him, but do just because he's so damn good at being a heel.

nWoCHRISnWo
07-08-2003, 12:22 AM
I think one man would be PERFECT for the WWE, and I have no idea why they aren't trying their damn hardest to get him: Christopher Daniels. he's awesome in every aspect of professional wrestling as far as I'm concerned.

Also, Low Ki, A.J Styles (It'd be funny if more guys refused WWE), Steve Corino, La Parka (he's god, face it), Raven, and Lance Storm. You said as long as they're not on WWE TV right? He could be more than just a joke like he is now, and I blame WWE 100% for that.

nWoCHRISnWo
07-11-2003, 06:22 PM
Well I was kinda suprised when I came back to this thread and saw that we both didn't pick Paul London, but anyways he was just signed to a WWE Development Contract. Sucks for ROH.