PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me (FT)

Neo
07-06-2003, 04:19 PM
I can't stop playing WCIII. I spent all of yesterday playing on battlenet and doing the single player campaign. I've been dreaming about upgrades.

What are everyone's battlenet names? I need to update my list. My name is currently "Game_Over_Man"

Play WCIII FT. You'll go from this:

:handball:

To this:

:killpika:

Null
07-06-2003, 04:47 PM
my name right now is xiph

bobcat
07-06-2003, 06:04 PM
floorless
ninewonone

I'll add u to my list, but i'd doubt we'd eva play due to time difference

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
07-06-2003, 10:06 PM
i never got into warcraft III i liked the second one, but i doubth my pIII and integrated videocard can run that game :(, maybe i'll try to run Doom III on it just to blow the vid card and convince my parents to get a brand name mother board and video card :D

Happydude
07-07-2003, 11:39 AM
i've played through the campaign but i can't play on b.net cause my friend didn't want to give me his CD key, so i had to get a key gen.

it was ok and all...but it could use alot more units and stuff...and the limit to how many units yo can build should be doubled...yup...other then that, the game is ok...maybe ill get a CD key from someone else...until then...i cant play on bnet

PureEvil
07-08-2003, 02:14 AM
i've played through the campaign but i can't play on b.net cause my friend didn't want to give me his CD key, so i had to get a key gen.

Or you could just buy it... :unsure:

Happydude
07-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Or you could just buy it... :unsure:
yeah i could buy it...but the fact that i don't have any money and im not a big fan of it kinda makes me not want to.

Mechadragon
07-09-2003, 05:14 AM
yeah i could buy it...but the fact that i don't have any money and im not a big fan of it kinda makes me not want to.
Mecha