PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY 4TH OF JULY-to all those who celebrate

Jewels
07-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Happy 4th of July to all those who like to blow things up, go to family reunions, and celebrate our Independence Day!

HAPPY 4TH GT! :usa: :dj: :beerchug:

BlueFire
07-04-2003, 03:24 PM
yay?

Bond
07-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Illegal fireworks time!

:D

ZebraRampage
07-04-2003, 03:48 PM
Damn we don't have fireworks this year. We used to get all sorts of illegal fireworks at a place in Indiana whenever we went to Chicago, but we haven't been out there in a while. I guess I'm going to have to watch the fireworks show on tv this time.

DeathsHand
07-04-2003, 04:27 PM
4th of July is no fun without illegal fireworks... And I have none...

So...

GameMaster
07-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Happy http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/jon/sad_50_stars_13_stipes.gif July

PureEvil
07-04-2003, 05:06 PM
USA, A-OK, now import our beef, rah rah rah.

Rndm_Perfection
07-04-2003, 05:12 PM
USA, A-OK, now import our beef, rah rah rah.

Sounds like a plan! What better way to celebrate our independence and our own maturity as a nation to self-govern, than to break our own laws and import beef!

*raises flag* "And I'm proud to be an American..." *salutes*

Stonecutter
07-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Damn we don't have fireworks this year. We used to get all sorts of illegal fireworks at a place in Indiana whenever we went to Chicago, but we haven't been out there in a while. I guess I'm going to have to watch the fireworks show on tv this time.
Was it "The Spot?" in Gary Indiana?

That's where I used to go.

Jason1
07-04-2003, 06:03 PM
There's so many fireworks stores on the Borders of states that border Illinois...one time we bough an un-godly amount of bottle rockets at this one store...this was like 10 years ago...we still have over 100 I think. I havent lit any off this year yet though...it would be better if I lived out in the country where I could light off whatever I want without anyone caring, but I cant really doo much because my nieghbors are bitches. The one on the left WILL call the cops on me if it starts to annoy her(its happened before) But it sux in Illinois, EVERYTHING here is illegal...the only thing thats not illegal are smoke bombs and sparklers...and thats the truth, im not blowing that out of proportion.

ZebraRampage
07-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Was it "The Spot?" in Gary Indiana?

That's where I used to go.

My dad said it was in Angola, Indiana near the border of Indiana and Ohio off of Route 80.

Stonecutter
07-04-2003, 07:16 PM
Oh, Complete other side of the state.

Gary is on the tip of Lake Michigan, just southeast of Chicago.

It's also the murder capital of the US.

PureEvil
07-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Sounds like a plan! What better way to celebrate our independence and our own maturity as a nation to self-govern, than to break our own laws and import beef!

*raises flag* "And I'm proud to be an American..." *salutes*

It's not illegal, they just aren't doing it. Normally, if the whole mad cow-ness thing wasn't happening, the U.S. is the main importer of Canadian beef.

Anyway, happy birthday, you damn dirty Americans you.

ZebraRampage
07-04-2003, 07:24 PM
Oh, Complete other side of the state.

Gary is on the tip of Lake Michigan, just southeast of Chicago.

It's also the murder capital of the US.

Yes I know where Gary, Indiana is, and it is pretty ****ty.

Rndm_Perfection
07-04-2003, 08:43 PM
It's not illegal, they just aren't doing it. Normally, if the whole mad cow-ness thing wasn't happening, the U.S. is the main importer of Canadian beef.

Anyway, happy birthday, you damn dirty Americans you.

By illegal, I was referring to explosives.

GameKinG
07-04-2003, 10:29 PM
There are lots of fireworks in china town...But I didnt get any. :(

The Germanator
07-04-2003, 11:52 PM
I saw some fireworks as my plane was landing tonight. It was cool to see them up from above.

P.S: I was in Nashville for three weeks just in case anybody actually noticed (yeah right)....we recorded some more songs and most of us are taking a year off from school to pursue the goal of rock stardom, whee.

DeathsHand
07-05-2003, 12:01 AM
I went to a building right across the river from DC... Up on the 28th floor... Great view of the big DC fireworks display... (^_^

ominub
07-05-2003, 02:30 AM
home made are the best i have lots and lots of fun with them

BlueFire
07-05-2003, 02:39 AM
i saw the park's firewords display from my roof..

Seth
07-05-2003, 03:13 AM
I beheaded a goat in celebration of the 4th of July.

BlueFire
07-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Sweet.

GameMaster
07-05-2003, 05:49 PM

Could you walk us through the process step by step?

Seth
07-05-2003, 07:26 PM
Well, I had to steal a goat from the local petting farm place. It was a bitch keeping it still in the back of my dad's truck though. I thought it was going to smash the back window. Anyway, ya, took it up on my garage roof and when midnight struck i slit it's throat in honor of our american friends. Bleed like a bitch though.

gekko
07-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Illegal fireworks time!

:D

Fireworks are legal in Wisconsin.

Rndm_Perfection
07-06-2003, 04:47 PM
Well, I had to steal a goat from the local petting farm place. It was a bitch keeping it still in the back of my dad's truck though. I thought it was going to smash the back window. Anyway, ya, took it up on my garage roof and when midnight struck i slit it's throat in honor of our american friends. Bleed like a bitch though.

:retard: dr-dr-dr-drrr I-I'm a duuumbaass