PDA

View Full Version : The rich get richer...

nWoCHRISnWo
07-03-2003, 06:39 PM
~~Teemu Selanne AND Paul Kariya signed with the Colorado Avalanche today. Kariya signed for only 1.2 million for this year.~~

Damn, I doubt we'll ever see a team other than the usual (Col, Det, Dal, NJ) win the Cup for a long while now. Oh yeah, Detroit signed Derian Hatcher as well. There defense is gonna be amazing now. But back to Colorado, there offense... Holy ****.

Hedjuk, Forsberg, Kariya, Selanne, Tanguay, Sakic. I hope they all fall flat on their asses and Colorado ends up last place. That would be great. But you heard it here first- Colorado will lost in the second round of the play-offs or sooner!

Stonecutter
07-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Like I needed another reason to hate the Red Wings.

Now they've got the Hachetman.

Joeiss
07-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Holy moly. That is one hell of an offensive team. Now they have a to sign a goalie, and they are set.

Seth
07-08-2003, 02:45 AM
Man, too bad Kariya had to go to Colorado. Oh well.

Selanne's a jerkoff anyway.

Oh, and Hatcher's way overrated as a defenseman. I hope Detroit didn't pay to much for him.

Perfect Stu
07-08-2003, 10:07 AM
If Colorado can find a good goaltender, They'll be the scariest team in the NHL.

Let's say they're down one goal with a couple minutes left...they pull the goalie...and the men on the ice are as follows:

Peter Forsberg
Teemu Selanne
Milan Hedjuk
Paul Kariya
Joe Sakic
Rob Blake

:wtf: :errr: