PDA

View Full Version : Worst Anime EVER!

magus113
06-25-2003, 11:35 AM
Which is the worst anime ever, and I ain't gonna do a poll because there are too many opinions. I think Hamtaro has to be the worst. I mean people say that Pokemon is bad but that show actually has some cool moments in it.

DarkMaster
06-25-2003, 12:20 PM
Tokyo Pig

worst anime I've ever seen.

magus113
06-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Tokyo Pig

Never heard of it? Where'd you see it?

BlueFire
06-25-2003, 01:51 PM
Dragon Ball Z

Ginkasa
06-25-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey... Hamtaro's kind of cool in its own little cute way...

Its good for its demographic in any case.

The worst anime I've seen is Pilot Candidate. Very boring, plot barelys moves at all, and its ending is really bad... in a not really ending kind of way.

The later episodes of DBZ are pretty bad too. I enjoy most of it before the Frieza fight anyway.

*shrugs and walks away*

One Winged Angel
06-25-2003, 03:22 PM
Tokyo Pig

Hey... I watcht hat show every saturday at 9.

Neways, it's digimon. The characters are extremely annoying, the evolution stages make no sense. And overall it's just crap.

DarkMaster
06-25-2003, 04:08 PM
Tokyo Pig does have some humour, but I think its just really low quality and kinda boring after a while. Its not really THAT bad, its just the worst anime I've ever seen.

Rndm_Perfection
06-25-2003, 05:07 PM
Dragon Ball Z

:rofl: ... :lol:

It's safe to assume that you haven't seen many Animé.

Also, my least favorite animé film has been Appleseed. My least favorite animé series is somewhere between Tenchi in Tokyo and Digimon.

Dragonball GT is pretty bad too. I understand BLueFire for certain episodes of Dragonball Z. Overall, however, Akira Toriyama had good intentions. GT, on the other hand, is just crap.

BlueFire
06-25-2003, 05:55 PM
:rofl: ... :lol:

It's safe to assume that you haven't seen many Animé.

Also, my least favorite animé film has been Appleseed. My least favorite animé series is somewhere between Tenchi in Tokyo and Digimon.

Dragonball GT is pretty bad too. I understand BLueFire for certain episodes of Dragonball Z. Overall, however, Akira Toriyama had good intentions. GT, on the other hand, is just crap.

I like Dragon Ball... I can't stand Dragon Ball Z for some reason though. At least when it comes to the show. The manga is alright. But when I think the anime is repetitive. An enemy or alien or whatever gets to Earth and then they spend 3+ episodes with the heroes fighting them..

Just taste ;o

Mechadragon
06-26-2003, 03:39 AM
I believe it was called Geist or something.

magus113
06-26-2003, 01:17 PM
I like Dragon Ball... I can't stand Dragon Ball Z for some reason though. At least when it comes to the show. The manga is alright. But when I think the anime is repetitive. An enemy or alien or whatever gets to Earth and then they spend 3+ episodes with the heroes fighting them..

Just taste ;o

Dragon Ball I liked. I've never seen the anime though. I'm trying to find it so I can burn it. The manga was excellent IMO. Dragon Ball Z I haven't seen much of. When I did see it though I didn't understand any of it. But now that I've read the Dragon Ball Z manga I understand it more so I'm trying to find the DBZ eps too. I've never even seen Dragon Ball GT either. SO i wouldn't know anything about that.

My little problem is I don't like Toriyama's art that much. It's a lot more American-ized and less anime-ish IMO. Then there are some other things that don't catch my eye.

fingersman
06-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Yeah DB GT is really crappy in my opinion when compared to DBZ. digimon and Tenchi in Tokyo are bad as well, Tenchi in Tokyo didn't make want to watch pass the first 4 episodes so i don't know if it got better later down in the series.