PDA

View Full Version : The Sims: Vacation

Neo
02-11-2002, 02:09 PM
For all you Sims freaks out there (me?), a release date of March 26th has been set for the latest expansion pack. Here is the link from EBgames http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=215386&mscssid=U7JHSP07224D9GKP53PTX6HBMP0V9NF9& ;ref=1&PromoCode=&site=&siteID=

Help your Sims escape the grind of their everyday lives by sending them to this new and fully customizable island destination that offers a snowy alpine setting, a Riviera-style beach and a forest campground. Beach volleyball, snowboarding, fishing or hunting for hidden treasure are just a few of the things that Sims can do at this unique resort location. All-new social interactions and over 120 new objects will have Sim vacationers entertained from dusk until dawn.

A comical cast of characters is available to cater to the Sims during their island-getaway. The wacky resort staff is there day and night to see to the Sims every need. A troupe of costumed performers is also on hand to entertain the kids. But beware of the Pickpocket, who may relieve them of some of their vacation cash. Errant children or a pilfered purse can bring a pre-mature end to the Sims' island stay.

A Sim vacation would not be complete without that special dust-collector to remind them of the whole experience. Souvenirs of all types can be bought, caught, won and collected. Sims can buy a coconut monkey in one of the gift shops, win a stuffed penguin at a carnival game, collect arrowheads and lava idols or catch an aggravating case of poison ivy or Montezuma's revenge. The Sims will have the time of their lives with The Sims Vacation.

Ironfoot
02-11-2002, 03:37 PM
Geez, how many expansion packs are going to be released for this game?

Revival
02-11-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ironfoot
Geez, how many expansion packs are going to be released for this game?

GameMaster
02-11-2002, 11:27 PM
proof please...:D

Revival
02-12-2002, 05:38 PM
I don't have any.. I just made that number up. :D