Launch Date: 09/22/03
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action
Accessories: Game Boy® Advance Game Link® cable
e-Reader

Players: 1-4
MSRP: $34.99

Game Summary
The best-selling game of all time, Super Mario Bros. 3, makes its portable debut with all-new features! Bowser and his troublemaking kids have forced the land into complete chaos by transforming all the local kings into animals, and it's up to Mario and Luigi to stop them. In what many consider to be the best Mario game ever, players have to run, jump and stomp on enemies through eight enormous worlds, as they use new and classic power-ups. Dash past danger, swim treacherous seas and even take to the air, speeding toward a collision course with Bowser.

Features
Jump bottomless pits, stomp familiar foes and use awesome power-ups like the Warp Whistle and the Frog and Tanooki Suit, as you take the flight to Bowser and his kids.

Open up new levels and game features when you scan special cards through the e-Reader attachment.

Complete increasingly difficult levels, beating one of Bowser's kids at the end of each level on your way to the final battle with Bowser.

Discover multiplayer Mario madness when you link up with any of the other three Super Mario Advance games for frantic fun in the original Mario Bros.® game.

http://www.gametavern.net/e3pictures/PPPPPICTURES/mario3/

http://www.gametavern.net/e3pictures/PPPPPICTURES/mario3/051303_sma4_ss-1.jpg

bobcat
05-13-2003, 06:18 PM
I loved this game.

Joeiss
05-13-2003, 06:49 PM
This was a SWEET game.. Although I don't know why Nintendo didn't just release a Mario Allstars for GBA... them and there stupid money-making schemes.

GameMaster
05-13-2003, 08:05 PM
Seeing these games again is like going through a time warp, lol. I loved this game, I'll definately be getting it.

Jonbo298
05-13-2003, 08:13 PM
This is the GBA Mario game I have been waiting for.

Jason1
05-13-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Jonbo298
This is the GBA Mario game I have been waiting for.

Same here...but Since when is it the best selling game of all time? I thought that was Super Mario Bros...

Stonecutter
05-13-2003, 10:01 PM
This SHOULD have been Super Mario Advance, not SMA4 but better late than never I suppose.