Launch Date: TBD
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action/Adventure
Accessories: Memory Card
GCN GBA Cable

Players: 1-4
MSRP: TBD

Game Summary
Tetra, the leader of the pirates, has put forth a challenge: Link must race his way through various settings, collecting stamps from Tetra’s pirate cohorts. To rise to the challenge, he will have to use all his exploration and navigation skills. Accepting this hefty task, players search for pirates placed strategically around Pirate Island and receive a stamp from each one as proof that they actually found them. Pirates must be found in the correct order, so players rely upon map information and hints provided by Tetra through the fabled Pirate’s Charm. Up to four players compete to see how many stamps they can collect before time runs out.

Features
Experience a new level of connectivity between Nintendo GameCube and Game Boy Advance. Compete against one another to prove your skills as trackers.

Control four different colored versions of Link, from the Legend of Zelda series, including characters from The Legend of Zelda®: The Wind Waker™. Tetra, the young leader of the pirates, guides you as you race to gather stamps from her pirate followers.

Use the Game Boy Advance as a game screen and a controller, and race against up to three friends. Exclusive information appears on each player’s screen, while Tetra guides the group along the way with cues that appear on Nintendo GameCube.

http://www.gametavern.net/e3pictures/PPPPPICTURES/zelda%202/

http://www.gametavern.net/e3pictures/PPPPPICTURES/zelda%202/051303_zeldatt_ss-GCN01.jpg

Jonbo298
05-13-2003, 08:35 PM
Very interesting. I wonder if the replay will be very long or not.

The Germanator
05-13-2003, 09:14 PM
:unsure:

Jason1
05-13-2003, 09:25 PM
:unsure: indeed.

I mean, the multiplayer aspects could be fun but...it sounds like you are going to have a couple of friends that own a GBA...which I dont...so there's nothing there for me...they had better not treat this as a full priced game...because it sounds gimicky.

Seth
05-13-2003, 09:52 PM
= milker

Stonecutter
05-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Leave it to nintendo.

What a load of crap. They could have made "The wind waker 2" and EVERYONE would have been happy. Instead they insist on shoving this crap on us.

Sigma
05-13-2003, 11:20 PM
This better not be the new Zelda game that's supposed to come out soon.

GameMaster
05-13-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by bouncer_agb
= milker

My thoughts exactly. It's really disappointing. :unsure:

Yoda9864
05-13-2003, 11:54 PM
It may be a milker, it could be another Mario Party and turn out being incredibly fun and addictive.

TheGame
05-14-2003, 01:48 AM
this is a very stupid idea from the looks of things... well, 4-GBAs=cool idea, but very few people are going to be able to set up this game, and the concept of the game is terrible.

Idiot
05-14-2003, 02:46 PM
Well, it's better than nothing, and besides, perhaps it shows that Nintendo may construct budget GC-GBA titles. Or then again, maybe not....

BlueFire
05-14-2003, 06:51 PM
Once again.. :unsure:

Xantar
05-14-2003, 07:01 PM
I don't know whether the game is going to be fun or not. Most likely it will be interesting. But I know that I don't like this. Aside from showing up in the Smash Bros. games and Soul Calibur 2, Link has always shown up only in traditional Zelda games. Now he's being put into some gimmicky game that really could have been done just as well without him. Really, what's so Zelda about this game?

The way things are going, Nintendo's turning Link into the next Mario. What's next? Playing golf?

I just don't understand it. This game isn't going to push systems. And there are plenty of other games that will demonstrate GBA-connectivity better. The only thing I can see resulting from this game is some pissed off fans.

Perfect Stu
05-14-2003, 07:25 PM
What the FECK is that?

This is getting almost laughable...

Xantar
05-15-2003, 12:46 AM
I've heard recently that Nintendo is just showing this game at E3 to feel out the audience response. If people react poorly, the game will be scrapped.

I really hope it's true. After all, I can't imagine that the audience reaction to this game will by any good.

TheGame
05-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu

:lol:

;)

Nintendo is going in the wrong direction with this E3...

Stonecutter
05-15-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
What the FECK is that?

I keep waiting for nintendo to come out and announce the real show, because this has been one of the saddest, yet funniest things I've ever seen. We may look back at E3 2003 as the day(s) that ended nintendo's run as a console maker........................or probably not, but this isn't good.

Bean Kenzaki
05-16-2003, 12:00 PM
So.......This means no space world huh..?

Xantar
05-16-2003, 12:36 PM
Nah, I think Stonecutter is just getting a little carried away. Young people do that sometimes. ;)

I wonder if there will be a Space World. I've read somewhere that there will be, but that's not a confirmation. In my opinion, Nintendo should just put all the big guns at E3 instead of spreading stuff out over two shows (because of they're going to have a Space World, you know that Nintendo has to be saving something). But then again, perhaps it is better to spread the hype out over the year instead of just having one big bang in May.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mario fail to show at E3 two years ago? Nintendo was sticking with Wave Race and Rogue Squadron, as I recall. Mario Sunshine didn't show until Spaceworld 2001 (where he was quickly overshadowed by Zelda, but never mind that).

Jason1
05-16-2003, 04:13 PM
I really dont see how its been that bad...I mean sure, we havent seen the true Sequal to Zelda, but was anybody REALLY expecting that anyways? The only thing I kinda expected that isnt there is Mario 128. Other than that, I cant complain. You guys need to simmah down.

Idiot
05-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Seconded.

thatmariolover
05-21-2003, 11:24 PM
Well, I was just about to argue against you guys under the pretext that this game was the recently announced Four Swords for Gamecube.

I am totally psyched out for that. But this.... Eeeccchhh....

Dyne
05-21-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by thatmariolover
Well, I was just about to argue against you guys under the pretext that this game was the recently announced Four Swords for Gamecube.

:slap:

Two different games, thank you very much.

thatmariolover
05-21-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Dyne
:slap:

Two different games, thank you very much.

Yes, I see that (I think you misinterpreted my last post). My friends and I all own Four Swords... So we're pretty much already in love with that game.

This game, though... Looks to go the way of Mario's Missing, or Mario Teaches Typing (or the CD-i Zelda games)....

One Winged Angel
05-22-2003, 12:15 AM
... I liked Mario teaches typing :(

Dyne
05-22-2003, 06:03 PM
Yes, I see that (I think you misinterpreted my last post). My friends and I all own Four Swords... So we're pretty much already in love with that game.

This game, though... Looks to go the way of Mario's Missing, or Mario Teaches Typing (or the CD-i Zelda games)....

Euh..

http://www.nintendo.com/e32k3/games/nintendo_lgnzelda4swd_bh8/tlozfourswords2n5_feat.jsp

http://www.nintendo.com/e32k3/games/nintendo_tetra_bf3/tetrabf3_feat.jsp

Gamer
05-22-2003, 08:11 PM

thats all i have to say.

thatmariolover
05-22-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Dyne
Euh..

http://www.nintendo.com/e32k3/games/nintendo_lgnzelda4swd_bh8/tlozfourswords2n5_feat.jsp

http://www.nintendo.com/e32k3/games/nintendo_tetra_bf3/tetrabf3_feat.jsp

Ok Dyne, I don't know if I'm not understanding your posts, or if you're not understanding mine.

The first post I made in this topic was stating that I had confused Four Swords Cube with Tetra's Trackers. But when I came to post with that misinterpretation in mind, I realized they were two different games.

I have known that they were two separate games from my first post in this topic.

So now, if you were misunderstanding me, then hopefully I clarified things. If I am misunderstanding you however (very possible), then please clarify what you meant by your posts. I think maybe we're miscommunicating.

Crash
05-23-2003, 04:54 PM
hey, i don't know about you guys, but bomberman, the classics, are 2D and look crappy, but are some of the funnest games around..... dont be too quick to judge...(been saying that a lot lately with nintendo)

yeah, nintnedo needs to make a game that says "HOLY SCHMITT"

i'm still pissed about mario sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyne
05-23-2003, 07:42 PM
Ok Dyne, I don't know if I'm not understanding your posts, or if you're not understanding mine.

The first post I made in this topic was stating that I had confused Four Swords Cube with Tetra's Trackers. But when I came to post with that misinterpretation in mind, I realized they were two different games.

I have known that they were two separate games from my first post in this topic.

So now, if you were misunderstanding me, then hopefully I clarified things. If I am misunderstanding you however (very possible), then please clarify what you meant by your posts. I think maybe we're miscommunicating.

Neh, no bullcrap. Let's leave it like nothing was said so none of us are confused.