MARIO AND LUIGI™
Format: Game Boy® Advance
Launch Date: Q4 2003
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Role-Playing Game (RPG)
Players: 1
MSRP: TBD

Game Summary
An epic unfolds in a strange new land as Mario and Luigi team up for the first time in a hilarious, action-filled role-playing game. An evil witch has stolen Princess Peach's voice, replacing her fair speech with explosives! As chaos breaks out in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi head for the castle and meet up with Bowser, who just arrived to kidnap the princess. When they find out what happened, these sworn enemies join forces and follow the witch to a neighboring kingdom. After an aerial ambush crashes their ship and sends Bowser to who-knows-where, Mario and Luigi embark on foot, learning new moves and combining their brotherly might to fight off enemies, as they venture toward the kingdom's castle.

Features
Explore the new world using a unique simultaneous-control setup that lets you control each brother separately or team up for super moves.

Enjoy the involved story, puzzle-solving challenges and the experience of a classic role-playing game combined with the jumping challenges of a platformer and an all-new, reflex-testing battle system.

Interact with other classic Mario characters and enemies throughout the game.

screens can be found at:

http://www.gametavern.net/e3pictures/PPPPPICTURES/mario%20and%20luigi/

Jason1
05-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Im not sure what to think of this one...the graphics look sharp, without a doubt. Where's Mario 128?

Yoda9864
05-13-2003, 11:57 PM
What?!?! An original Mario game on the GBA? Finally. I've been starved for some new Mario action.

Crash
05-14-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Jason1
Im not sure what to think of this one...the graphics look sharp, without a doubt. W
here's Mario 128?

that's a good freaking question

BreakABone
05-15-2003, 05:41 PM
Well in all the fancy presentation with great looking games, Mario and Luigi somehow won my heart over as one of the cooler games at e3.

I mean it's a completel original Mario game on the GBA with both brothers using the Paper Mario engine and an originalplot. What more could you ask for?

Jason1
05-15-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone
Well in all the fancy presentation with great looking games, Mario and Luigi somehow won my heart over as one of the cooler games at e3.

I mean it's a completel original Mario game on the GBA with both brothers using the Paper Mario engine and an originalplot. What more could you ask for?

An original mario Platformer...

but im sure this will be good.

Gamer
06-10-2003, 08:56 PM
any screens of this game?

Ginkasa
06-10-2003, 09:41 PM
*reads above post*

*points to link at the bottom of the first post*

*shrugs and walks away*

NYGiant
06-12-2003, 11:01 AM