PDA

View Full Version : I rented Maximo

DeathsHand
02-10-2002, 02:01 AM
ZzzZzz...

I dunno, I don't really like it..

I dunno, the gameplay seemed kinda blah...

and beside that, I couldn't find a way to save it and the damn thing doesn't have a booklet... :mad2:

but I didn't really feel like saving cuz I didn't feel like playing it much after I got to like the third level or so...

Maybe it's just cuz I started it right after beating Jak and Daxter, which was so awe-didly-sawsome I thought maximo would be even better or something...

I rented Maximo and Jak and Daxter for 2 dollars and something, isn't that neat?

4 something left on gift card, and a rent one get one free coupon... yay for me!

Crono
02-10-2002, 01:42 PM
I don't like the game either. Its kind of boring....
The only way to save is to get to the end of the level, and even then, if you dont have enough "coins" you cant save. You get coins by beating enemies.

Perfect Stu
02-10-2002, 01:51 PM
haven't played the game

but as for Jak and Daxter...it rules...

*shakes fist at nWoChris*

RENT IT

PLAY IT

AND YOU WILL

LIKE IT

DeathsHand
02-10-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
but as for Jak and Daxter...it rules...

I agree... :D I'm not even a big fan of 3D platformers and I thought it ruled...

Although it was short... It was well worth the 2 dollars I payed for it and Maximo ;) ... ok, I'd also be well worth the full 6 or 7 dollar rental price... but.... meh... :p

So far the only two 3D platformers I've liked have been...

Mario 64 (which I sorta liked, but definantly not as much as the 2D ones)...

and Jak and Daxter :D

And IMO, Jak and Daxter was more fun than Mario 64...

BUUUUT Mario 64 is longer...

Aaaanyways...

"I don't like the game either. Its kind of boring...."

Yeah I know... fairly boring gameplay, boring music, and from what I've played, boring levels :p

Perfect Stu
02-10-2002, 02:36 PM
I've put about 25 hours into Jak and Daxter...I'm serious...I just love exploring the worlds...