PDA

View Full Version : Super Monkey Ball 3 on it's way! No Virtua Fighter Quest at E3

BreakABone
05-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Well this comes from newtechnix which seems to be a rather reliable site.

"A close relation of Sega revealed us some information about the next titles of the company of the blue hedgehog. The first is the new shutter of the series Super Monkey Ball developed by Amusement Vision on Gamecube. Its name: Super Monkey Ball Banana Crazy. It will be centered always as much towards the multi-players - a mode LAN being extremely probable - It also will profit from graphics in 3d real time improved. Super Monkey Ball Banana Crazy is planned for the beginning of the year 2004. Its presentation will take place in the months to come but not necessarily in E3... The second title is Knight Knight. It is about the continuation of a RPG left on Saturn in Japan. Developed by the Overworks studio, it will take again some elements of Ski of Arcadia. However, we do not have any other precision with regard to the platform or the date of exit. Lastly, Code 6 was confirmed to us under development at Sega. On the other hand, it could be finally that "Virtua Fighter Quest" on Gamecube is not revealed in E3."

http://www.newtechnix.com/Affichage_Article.php3?Id_Article=10160

Perfect Stu
05-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Dammit, why Gamecube? It's another title that screams for online play...

Shadow_Link
05-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
Dammit, why Gamecube? It's another title that screams for online play...

Who said it wasn't going to be online? ;).

Since it's Sega, I wouldnt put it past them to put SMB 3 online.

Perfect Stu
05-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Shadow_Link
Who said it wasn't going to be online? ;).

Since it's Sega, I wouldnt put it past them to put SMB 3 online.

you can hold your breath if you want to...

Shadow_Link
05-12-2003, 04:42 PM
you can hold your breath if you want to...

Now I didn't say it WAS going to be online, I just didn't rule out the possibility it 'could' be...

Perfect Stu
05-12-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Shadow_Link
Now I didn't say it WAS going to be online, I just didn't rule out the possibility it 'could' be...

don't be so damned difficult, then...I've always thought that playing Devil's Advocate is for pussies ;)

Shadow_Link
05-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Wow, talk about persistance...

Perfect Stu
05-12-2003, 05:07 PM
:rolleyes:

Shadow_Link
05-12-2003, 05:10 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BreakABone
05-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Wow so many eyes rolling, I wonder if you can damage your sight that way?

Shadow_Link
05-12-2003, 05:45 PM
Here is some media on:

Sonic Heroes: (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/sonicheroes/media.html )

PS0 Episode 3: Card Revolution: (http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adventure/pso3cardrevolution/media.html )

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg: (http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/billyhatcherandgiantegg/media.html )

But it's all on GS Complete.

nWoCHRISnWo
05-12-2003, 06:51 PM
I hope Monkey Ball 3 kicks as much ass as the first two did.

Shadow_Link
05-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by nWoCHRISnWo
I hope Monkey Ball 3 kicks as much ass as the first two did.

It's rumoured to be 8 players!

BreakABone
05-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Well here are a few more tidbits from The-Magicbox

- Sega is developing Super Monkey Ball 3: Banana Crazy for GameCube, the 3rd installment of the popular action game. This time the game will have LAN support, allowing 8 characters to battle over the GameCube LAN cable. The game will be released in Q1 2004.

- In addition, Sega's Overwork team is working on a new RPG for GameCube called Knight N' Knight, which is the sequel to Clockwork Knight for Sega Saturn.

Well, it looks like SMB 3: Banana Crazy will support up to 8-players via LAN so Monkey Racing, Monkey Target, Monkey Golf, Monkey Fight and Monkey Boat x2.. w00t!!!!

Never heard of this RPG series though...