PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3?

ominub
05-10-2003, 01:32 AM
i here that this game is going to come out some time but im not sure if it is. can someone tell me info about it

bobcat
05-10-2003, 07:39 AM
well it's the game after Diablo II:Lord Of Destruction...

and......

that's all I know.

ZeroCool51
05-10-2003, 09:09 AM
I hear it's going to be great.

Stonecutter
05-10-2003, 11:48 AM
You've heard nothing becaus DIII has not yet been announced. There's two more Blizzard games coming down the pipe right now (WoW and SC:G) Blizzard games take longer than rare games.

DIII will come, but not for a LOOOOOONG time.

ominub
05-10-2003, 05:15 PM
ok thanks

GameMaster
05-10-2003, 05:26 PM
I heard through the grapevine that this game is supposed to be better than Diablo 2.

Canyarion
05-11-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Stonecutter
You've heard nothing becaus DIII has not yet been announced. There's two more Blizzard games coming down the pipe right now (WoW and SC:G) Blizzard games take longer than rare games. Don't forget WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne :D (even though it's just an expansion...:))

Stonecutter
05-11-2003, 03:38 PM
I'm pretty sure, like most expansion packs, (Brood War, LoD) that blizzard isn't developing the frozen throne.

Canyarion
05-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Ehm.... then WHO is?? :unsure: :confused:

Anyway, I really got into WC3 again last weekend... stats: 5/4... for ME that's pretty good :D:rolleyes:

Stonecutter
05-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Brood War was made by a company called saffire

http://pc.ign.com/objects/010/010722.html

LoD was made by Blizzard North. Differnet company under the blizzard wing, though that one is kind of splitting hairs.

Mushlafa
05-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Blizzard takes FOREVER to get anything done... but when it does get done.. its done to perfection.. lemee just give you an example... theres been a patch in developement for a VERY VERY VERY long time in diablo II LOD and its still not come out... the release date was sappose to be last january i think... its a year and a half late so far and this is just a patch... :unsure:

Canyarion
05-15-2003, 07:00 AM
I wouldn't count on the patch anymore then... :unsure: How hard could 1 patch be??

And when you're making an expansion, you don't have to do as much work as when you're making a whole new game... so I guess letting others do the expansions is a good thing. :)

Stonecutter
05-15-2003, 01:43 PM
DIILoD version 1.10 is coming out in a few weeks. It's about as revolutionary as you can get for a 4 year old game.

Mushlafa
05-17-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Stonecutter
DIILoD version 1.10 is coming out in a few weeks.

I've heard that like 30 times now.... Its because blizzard didnt take charge with all the problems.. instead of just banning anyone who was mass duplicating items they went out and tried to figure out what was wrong and tried to delete all the dupes... so then hackers make new ways to dupe items and blizzard spends a month or so tryin to figure out how to fix it and deletes them... and these dupers dont suffer at all. It's like a game of cat and mouse and blizzard cant seem to keep up with all them damn mice :unsure:.

So the patch kept getting delayed because of things like this and now it totally got out of control so the new patch is gonna have sooo many changes. You wont be able to play pre patch charectars with after patch charectars because everything in pre patch is so messed up now with all the duping and hacked items that blizzard just seemed to give up on.

Uhm.. oh yeah.. back to the point.. diabloIII wont come out for years to come :p